Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wendy’s Week in Diapers – Part 6

Actually it took about 90 minutes. She was furious. "You know I can't teach in this condition!" she hissed, trying not to let the whole office know that something was wrong.

"So cancel it!"

"You know I can't. It's already 4:35!"

"Just do your best, Wendy. But do take notes. I want to hear all about it." She hung up on me.

She got in the door at seven. She wasn't mad anymore, she was back to begging to be let off. Her face was red and puffy, and I wondered if she had been crying.

She headed straight for the bedroom. As she walked down the hall I could see small streaks in her stockings caused by dribbles from her diapers. By the time I got there she had stripped down to her diapers and a bra. "I want you to take this damned tube out of me," she pouted. "This isn't fun anymore. I've been wetting myself like a toddler for hours."

I didn't say anything. I just took out the stocks and got them ready for her.

She took one look at them and started to turn red. "You don't have to use those," she said while slowly shaking her head from side to side, "I'll be good."

"It's a case of first things first." I said softly but firmly.

She turned an even deeper shade of red and I thought for a moment that she was about to offer some serious protests, but then she just sighed and stepped into place, holding still while I fastened the neck and wristbands.

I left her standing there while I laid out the diapers she would wear until morning. Feeling a little vengeful, I laid out four of the cloth diapers and then added a fifth, folded lengthwise, as a soaker down the middle. Then I had her lie down on this pile of pads while I went to work on the catheter. I had it out in a jiffy. A few seconds more and she was all bundled up for the night, flexing her legs, testing the thickness of her rubber-covered crotch.

"It's too thick," she said in wonderment, flexing her legs a little more. I knew that voice alright. It was her horny voice. Time for my treat.

She looked at her hands still locked in the cuffs of the stocks and then back at me. She was expecting me to release her. "Oh," she said, "silly me. I forgot about the diaper lock."

She wasn't the only one! I had been so intent on getting the details about the health club that I had forgotten the retainer belt. Close call! I tried to conceal my surprise as I helped her to stand. I had it tight and snug in a minute and this time she looked a lot less enthralled with her diapers.

"Now you can let me go!" she said playfully.

"Nope. Not until I hear what happened at the health club, in glorious detail."

The expression on her face collapsed. She stood in the center of the room, dressed only in bulging diapers, squeaky rubber panties and the absurd diaper lock belt, her hands held at the level of her shoulders by the wooden stocks. She pulled at her tethered hands and did a little dance of frustration.

"Please. No. Don't make me! Just let me go!"

I just smiled and shook my head. "You can tell me, or we can find something to encourage you with."

"Like what?" she pouted, but a little suspicious too.

"Like a suppository."

Her eyes opened wide as she digested what I meant. She looked down at her bound loins and then toward her equally useless hands. We both knew she was helpless to stop me and I knew from things she had said earlier that Wendy had once accidentally soiled a diaper her grandma had made her wear, and it hadn't been a fond memory.

"You wouldn't." she said without conviction.

"I would."

Wendy took a trial step or two. We both listened to her heavy rubber panties swish and rustle. She looked at the door. The stocks were too wide to let her pass through it.

She slumped down onto the bed, sitting, with a big sigh. "I knew you weren't going to let me off. Okay. You win. Take the stocks off, and I'll tell you all about it."

"First the story. Then the stocks come off, because if I don't like the story, you are going to have messy diapers by morning."

"Just let me lie down."

"Why?"

"It's more comfortable, okay?"

I helped her lie down, her head on the pillows. This is what she had to say:

Wendy's (POV)

I guess you've figured it out by now that I run hot and cold on this diapers thing. Sometimes it’s delicious, a private little bondage session that I take with me wherever I go. Other times it is sheer hell, like when I notice people staring at my seamed stockings and reacting to the rustling sounds from my diapers.

I'm always worried that I'm blushing too much. I mean, how are you supposed to wet yourself while standing in an elevator full of people and not show it?

Anyway, it's 4:15, and I'm beginning to curse your idea about tying my shoes in place, because my feet are killing me, when this courier turns up in my office. Problem is he just walked through the door without knocking. He caught me squatting down, having a pee. I was in front of my desk and facing the door, so he got a real eye full of my diapered crotch - or at least I'm pretty sure he did because he blushed pretty hard. Maybe he was staring at my garters.

Anyway, we both got pretty red. I signed for the parcel and made sure the door got locked as I saw him out.

I was pretty shaken. It could have been someone from the office. Like I said, I've been attracting a lot of attention lately.

Anyway, as soon as I got the parcel open I saw your note. I got mad. So mad that I flooded my diaper. I was about to go to the washroom to change when I noticed the time. It was too late for anything but leaving for the club. I grabbed my purse and stuffed the tracksuit into my gym bag. I'm sure I was making sloshing sounds as I headed for the elevator.

Just as I got out onto the street I began to leak. Just a little trickle running down the inside of my thigh. My stocking top took care of it, but I knew that if I peed much more I would be a sight.

I guess it was then that I began to think about what was going to happen at the club, I mean, how I was going to handle things. I was pretty sure the changing room had toilet stalls, so I relaxed a little.

Once I got to the club I ran to the locker room. I could feel more pee arriving in my diaper and I knew I was about to leak badly.

You picked a great day to do this to me. Did you know that they were painting the toilet stalls and had taken all the doors off?

That really floored me. I was so sure that I would be able to find a private place to change that for a minute I just stood there, peeing myself and wondering how to get out of this mess.

Finally, I had no choice. It was change or leak. So I took the last stall and hoped no one would happen by.

I got everything ready before I exposed anything embarrassing. A fresh diaper, new plastic panties, my tracksuit, the works. I took off my blouse and bra first. Then I cut the fishing line around my shoes and slipped them off. My stockings went next. Finally, I was down to my skirt and everything underneath it.

I was about to slip my plastic panties off when I realized a pool of liquid had formed in the crotch. Since I couldn't let it splash on the floor I had to move all my stuff around, so I could sit on the toilet and hold the elastic open, so it could drain. I took off the plastic pants while still sitting down and only a few drops escaped.

I got rid of the diaper pretty quick after that. I put it between the toilet and the wall, hoping no one would see it. I got rid of my skirt, took off my garter belt and then grabbed a fresh diaper. Have you ever tried to put one of those things on when you're standing? Just as I got it taped, I looked up to see a 12-year-old girl staring at me from just outside the cubicle. Her mouth was hanging open. "Is that a diaper?" she asked loud enough to wake the dead. I told her to get lost. As soon as she disappeared I regretted being rude. Now she was sure to tell her mother.

But, let me tell you, I've never had a diaper that felt so good. It was warm and dry and comfortable -- there's nothing like it. Unless you have to go and stand in front of 20 people while you wear it!

I got my plastic pants on and put a pair of loose jogging shorts (that I had in my locker) over them to keep the noise down. Then I put the tracksuit on, put away my stuff. Put my wet diaper in the trash and tried to get my nerve up.

Everyone stared at me as soon as I walked into the room. My head told me it was because they've never seen me in a tracksuit. My fear told me it was because they all knew I was wearing a diaper.

To be continued…….