Sign In

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Caught in the act!

A quick, sketchy one before the weekend starts!     

Happy new year friends!

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Gothes said:

Guys, the time has come for a change!
I've made the big mistake of creating to many different threads in the art section, that now I can't keep up with everything anymore lol
So, after thinking about it for a while, I decided to open one last thread, this one, where all of my art is going to get posted in the future. This includes my random pee illustrations, the "olympeecs" series and maybe some other fun ideas that I'm planning for the future - only "ethnic bladders" will remain as a separate thread.
Maybe I'm being dramatic right now, but this decision, as unsignificant as it is, does feel like the start of something new for me, the beginning of a new chapter for my omo art and I'm excited to see how things are going to turn out.

There's probably going to be a lot of experimenting around in the beginning since I'm still trying to find an artstyle that suits me and my illustrations.

For everyone who's been following me and my art this is the place were you can come and (hopefully) enjoy my illustrations from now on!
... and for those who just discovered me and wonder what my art is about, it's mainly  desperation and just made it scenarios with original female characters, so if this is something you like then you came to the right place 🙂

sup.thumb.jpg.cf04a5ed033cac342784cf7f1fbcbf01.jpg

Go for it my friend, as far as I'm concerned everything you have post on here is always top notch. Looking forward to seeing your new suff

55 minutes ago, DonnyWotty said:

I don't suppose you'd be willing to take suggestions in here, would you? 👀

I used to take requests on one of my older threads - but now I've decided not to do so anymore, because people sometimes ask me to draw things I don't really like, and since the point of this new thread is to post the art that I enjoy making, is it unlikely that I'm going to take suggestions anytime soon.

It's selfish, I know but I can not find the motivation to do stuff otherwise.

Guest WetPanty

It's amazing. We definitely need more desperate moms. I think for many, scenarios like this feel especially intimate. Personally, one of the hottest scenarios for me is when a desperate mommy lets her child use the bathroom first. 

8 hours ago, Foxlover said:

Well since you asked XD

Bethany Morgan tapped her fingers on the steering wheel of her Chrysler Pacifica, staring impatiently up at the red light she was idling at. 

Cars flanked her on all sides, all caught up in the horrendous traffic of the suburban weekday rush-hour, all contributing to a mass hindrance of their fellow home goers as they hurried off to their nighttime destinations. 

Bethany's eyes wandered eastward to a large billboard of a woman, smiling confidently with her hands on her hips, an apron turned cheekily about on her neck to function as a cape. The words Moms are the real Superheroes were emblazoned above her head in cartoony letters, making Bethany snort.

She certainly didn't feel superhuman, not today. She felt very human, and very tired. Her lustrous red hair, which her husband once called sinfully silky, was done up in a quick functional braid that kept it out of her face as she flitted from one room to the next, preparing herself for the perfect storm that was the school weeknight in the Morgan household. It had been a non-stop day of phone calls, shopping and housework; a daunting task by itself, but the real gauntlet was the Evening Activity Run...soccer practice, dance rehearsal, then laundry when she got home. She'd been running on fumes all day, sustaining herself on coffee and Dr. Pepper, a fact that had come back to haunt her as she felt the dull ache of the day-ripened bladder nestled in her yoga pants, exacerbated by this annoyingly long light. 

"MOOOOM!" 

Bethany winced as the shrill sound cut through her reverie. She looked in the rearview mirror at her daughter and eldest child Emily, decked out in a pink tutu and leotard pouting at her. "Connor won't stop poking me!"

The boy next to her stuck out his tongue, clad in a green soccer uniform. 

"Am not!"

"Are too!" 

As the two set to arguing, Bethany groaned to herself, casting a glance at the baby in the carseat between them. Thank God Noah sleeps better than they do... she thought to herself as she plucked up the Dr. Pepper next to her. She took a deep swig, despite the abundance of liquid she was already containing... It was a risky gamble, but she needed the caffeine. 

Finally, the light turned green, and she gratefully inched forward...it wasn't much in this rush hour, but at least they were moving. The traffic proceeded at an agonizingly slow pace, much to everyone's chagrin, but especially Bethany's, whose bladder had taken the errant passing thought she gave it and turned it into a continually pressing need at the back of her mind. Another 15 minutes, and the pressure only increased. She found herself shifting in her seat and continuing to tap her fingers on the steering wheel, her lips pursed thinly as she tried to search for any way to distract herself from the steadily growing urge between her legs. 

Oh, the radio, that'll help...She thought to herself, turning it on.

“-and we can expect some torrential rainfall tonight! I mean, it’s like the the floodgates of heaven themselves are opening, huh Tabitha?

“That’s right Lola! Grab your raincoats, folks, this is gonna be a deluge of-”

Bethany quickly shut it off, gritting her teeth as she squeezed her thighs together. Okay, no radio. Something else.

But there was nothing esle…nothing but the idle honking of impatient drivers who thought their incessant honking would speed anything up, the glare of the late afternoon sun, and Bethany’s ever-increasingly-full bladder.

After several more arduous minutes, the congestion cleared up enough so that Bethany was able to change lanes and exit off the highway, now speeding at a merry clip towards the school. With the traffic gone the trip was fairly painless, and before long she was pulling into the middle school parking lot.

“Have fun, you guys…” Bethany murmured absentmindedly as her children exited the vehicle, inhaling sharply as she bounced gently in her seat. Just then, Emily came around to the driver’s seat. "Mom? I still need money for the field trip..."

Bethany cursed inwardly...she'd completely forgotten about the $5.75 she needed to give Connor for the trip to the whereever-they-were-going. In her state, she really didn't want to add a stop to her drive, but the trip was tomorrow, and she didn't have any cash... at least the bank was on the way. “Okay, sweetie, I’ll make sure you-”

“-And I need big paper for my art project!” Connor chimed in from behind his sister.

Bethany’s forced herself to smile as another errand was added to her decidedly limited timeframe. “...Okay. I’ll pick them up. You guys go on now, you’re already late…love you, see you tonight…”

“Love you, Mom!” Both kids exclaimed in unison as they turned and took off running towards the school.

Bethany watched them go, grunting as she pressed a hand against her lap. She briefly considered parking and popping inside to pee… 

In a middle school? Ew. She shuddered in disgust. Besides, she couldn’t leave Noah out in the car all by himself… She would just have to grin and bear it till she got home

Giving herself one more squeeze for good luck, she peeled out of the parking lot. “Okay, bank first, then Michael’s, then I can go home and pee…Ohhhh I gotta pee…” She thought to herself as she pulled back out onto the main road.

By the time she pulled into the Bank drive through, she couldn’t stop moving. As soon as her car was in neutral, she threw a leg over the other, grinding gently in her seat as she pulled out her bank card.

Withdrawing the money took maybe 2 minutes at most, but to Bethany, it might as well have been an eternity. “Come onnn come on come on…” She muttered as the ATM slowly spat out the bills. She all but yanked them from its clutches, not even bothering to sign out before she rolled the window up and headed up the road to the shopping strip.

As soon as she pulled into the parking lot, though, she knew she was in trouble. A pang of desperation hit her like a truck, and she sucked a bit of air between her teeth as one of her hands slipped from the wheel to press between her legs.

There was no way she was gonna be able to go in there and shop, not with her bladder close to bursting like this… but wait! She could kill two birds with one stone; she could go in, pee, grab the paper and be done with this whole experience.

She swerved into a parking spot and opened the door, tying her baby harness before stepping out and grabbing her baby, heading straight for the store.

As soon as she got inside, she made a beeline for the toilets, only to find…

“...No…” She whimpered to herself as the “Closed For Cleaning” sign stared back at her, cold and indifferent to the desperate woman’s plight. She stamped a foot in frustration as she buried a hand between her legs again, the thought of being denied relief causing her bladder to shudder angrily.

“D-Dammit all…” She hissed, taking a deep breath. “Well…might as well get the stupid cardboard paper…”

Five tense minutes later, Bethany was in line at the checkout, one hand holding her baby and the other holding the paper booklet as she gently bobbed up and down as much as she thought she could without drawing attention. When it was her turn at the register, she quickly slammed the paper down, digging round in her purse for one of the 10 dollar bills she’d gotten from the bank. “Here…” She huffed, shoving the money at the confused-looking teen behind the counter. “Keep the change…”

She grabbed her paper and hurried out of the store as fast as her bladder would allow. She raced up to her car, placed her baby in the carseat and threw the paper into the back next to him before climbing into her car.

She took a moment to scissor her legs up and down, sucking in air through her teeth and blowing it back out. Time for the trip home. 

Luckily the traffic wasn’t as bad the opposite way, but the detour still wasn’t doing Bethany’s bladder any favors. She really was beginning to regret that swig of Dr. Pepper; she could almost feel it funneling into her swollen bladder, inundating it with even more liquid despite the Herculean service it was already performing, containing that foolish drink all the liquid she’d consumed since breakfast.

“Oooh, gotta pee gotta pee…Come on, Beth, home stretch, you can do this, you can make it…” She repeated to herself in a frenzied mantra as she sped along the highway.

As she pulled into her driveway, her bladder kicked into overdrive, like it had connected to the Wi-Fi. Bethany hurriedly unlocked her seatbelt and scrambled out of the car. As soon as her foot touched the ground, the woman almost doubled over as gravity pulled her bladder straight down. She crossed her legs tight, taking short breaths as she gently bobbed up and down, trying to wrestle the urge down. After a tense moment, she got it somewhat under control. Grabbing Noah and securing him in the harness, she half-walked, half-hobbled up to the door. She didn’t even bother grabbing the paper…she could always come back for it, right now there were incredibly more pressing matters to address.

She fumbled with her keys, one leg wound tightly over the other as she bounced and whimpered; her bladder felt like a roiling ball of molten lead in her abdomen, searing its way down against her quivering pelvic floor muscles.

She shakily jammed the key in the lock, all but forcing the door open. She had seconds before the floodgates opened, and she knew it.

As she hurried inside, Bethany gasped as she felt a trickle of warm urine force its way past her tightly clenched sphincter. Her hand flew to her crotch again as she staggered towards the toilet…she couldn't fail now, not when she’d come so far… She threw open the bathroom door as another trickle joined the first, and then another, all soaking down the inner thighs of her yoga pants. She danced in front of the toilet frantically, trying to pull down her pants with her free hand, but it was too late. She’d barely gotten her tights past her ass when the dam burst, sending a full day’s worth of held-back urine cascading down her thighs, soaking them instantly as it began to splatter onto the floor. Bethany merely stared at the toilet as she pissed herself for the first time since she was in grade school, the shock of having endured all that agony just to wind up peeing in front of the toilet almost numbing her to the coming feeling of relief.

But come it did, her shoulders sagging and eyes fluttering as she surrendered to it, her knees knocking together as she gave up and let her pee simply stream through her fingers, pooling on the ground and running in rivulets out all over the bathroom floor. Sweet fuck I needed that…she moaned in her mind as she continued to empty her bladder through her pants and panties.

After nearly a minute and a quarter she begun running dry, her gush slowing to a stream, then a trickle, then into naught but drips echoing as they dropped into the enormous puddle beneath them.

She looked down at the baby slumbering against her chest, unaware that his mother had just pissed all down her legs.

“Well, Noah…” She murmured. “At least I’d already planned to do laundry…”

THE END

Awesome! Nicely done @Foxlover!

I wish I could have at least half of your vocabulary lol