Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A mother who operates a lemonade stand with her kid, has consumed too much of their own brew and is desperate/peeing behind the counter/peeing in the lemonade jug/...

or

A mother who is out in public with twin/triplet/... babies in a large stroller has to pee, but the stroller doesn't fit through the door leading towards the bathroom. (This is a true situation by the way; you can't leave them alone outside but you also can't hold two or more kids at the same time. From experience I know that it can already be complicated with a baby and a toddler... let alone multiple of them - I found this relevant reddit post)

Edited by Flush
Added a second scenario (see edit history)
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Caught in the act!

A quick, sketchy one before the weekend starts!     

Happy new year friends!

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

The first idea's the simplest. Mom's in camping clothes sitting on a log or squatting in some brush showing her kid that peeing outdoors is no big deal.

I vote this one! 

or these ones:

An 18 year old daughter comes home from school crying because she wet herself in front of her classmates. To show her that it’s ok, mom comforts her by wetting her pants also. 

Mom is squatting outside and chastising her desperate daughter for not squatting as well

To celebrate her daughters 21st birthday, the two are at a bar. After a number of drinks, the have to fight for the only available toilet, and one wins and makes it while the other wets. Who wins is up to you

Playing a game, mom laughs to hard and has an accident

On an important business call while working from home, a single mother has to direct someone to bring her a trashcan and hold it so she can pee in it

While sunbathing, mom wets her bikini intentionally because "it'll wash off in the water"

Edited by knockonthedoor (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 6:06 PM, knockonthedoor said:

I vote this one! 

or these ones:

An 18 year old daughter comes home from school crying because she wet herself in front of her classmates. To show her that it’s ok, mom comforts her by wetting her pants also. 

Mom is squatting outside and chastising her desperate daughter for not squatting as well

To celebrate her daughters 21st birthday, the two are at a bar. After a number of drinks, the have to fight for the only available toilet, and one wins and makes it while the other wets. Who wins is up to you

Playing a game, mom laughs to hard and has an accident

On an important business call while working from home, a single mother has to direct someone to bring her a trashcan and hold it so she can pee in it

While sunbathing, mom wets her bikini intentionally because "it'll wash off in the water"

I LOVE the 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 6th ideas.

• 2 weeks later...