Sign In

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Caught in the act!

A quick, sketchy one before the weekend starts!     

Happy new year friends!

Posted Images

On 8/15/2022 at 3:16 AM, Gothes said:

A sneak peek on what's coming next. This is the first part of a sequence of 2 drawings. How do you think is the second one gonna look? What's gonna happen with this poor woman?

IMG_20220815_121016.thumb.jpg.d04e1c99d54cff28d0299fc79078c2d9.jpg

Can't say for sure, but I'm thinking (and hoping) she's trying to drink down the rest of that cup so she can use it to satiate her clearly pressing need. I only hope it's large enough to contain everything she has pent up...

• 2 weeks later...

I love this thread! Just logged on for the first time in a while and I see my favorite artist has an entire thread filled fill a TON of different works and scenarios!

Love this recent one, with the bride and brides maids, I wonder did this has ever happened irl?

Also the mom omo and naked peeing works are spectacular!

Really seems like you’re having fun with these, and I’m excited to see what else you have in store for us!

1 hour ago, Gothes said:

"Look out for people, honey!"

"But mom I'll be late for school!"

"Shut up and don't move!"

Since it was a fun thing to do ask on my first mom illustration I'm gonna ask you again: does somebody want to write a story for this artwork?

mom2.thumb.jpg.58b4190d99e1b951eeabdc930dbc74eb.jpg

What story?? "Shut up and don't move!" is the perfect caption for the thing! I mean, I suppose if you had to have dialogue you can have the kid say "I'll be late for school" first, but the image is The Story! It's great, and the last thing anybody should do is clutter it up with a bunch of text.

On 9/17/2022 at 7:43 AM, Gothes said:

"Look out for people, honey!"

"But mom I'll be late for school!"

"Shut up and don't move!"

Since it was a fun thing to do ask on my first mom illustration I'm gonna ask you again: does somebody want to write a story for this artwork?

Also, for those who're interested I recorded the cleaning up process of this illustration. You can find the video below with some relaxing piano tunes 😉

00:05

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:02 / 02:22
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

You get inspiration from somewhere for this one?

On 9/17/2022 at 12:43 PM, Gothes said:

After the amazing @Foxlover fulfilled your first request, I did not want to stay behind, so here's my take for the second mommy omo panel. It's less descrpitive and more conversational than my usual writing style, I hope it's not too confusing. I used my artistic freedom and didn't follow the "late for school" prompt. I also want to say that I am big fan of your work @Gothes!

- - -

“Did you have a good time, Jeremiah?”, asked Kate to her son, as they left the comic convention in search of their bus home. Her son nodded and told her all about the cool things he had witnessed today, and Kate smiled, feeling like the coolest mom in the universe. So caught up in his stories, Jeremiah didn’t even notice the hasty man in wizard clothes who tried to pass them, and he bumped into him. “Sorry!”, exclaimed Jeremiah, but the man sprinted away in the distance, dropping a cylindrical object. Jeremiah picked up the mysterious gadget at one end and examined it. “Sir, sir!”, shouted Kate, as she reached the other side of the object, determined to return it to the man in wizard clothes, although he was already gone out of sight. As she touched the object, however, her vision faded to black for a few seconds, and when she opened her eyes again, she found herself trapped in the body of her son.

“Jeremiah?”, she asked, startled about what just happened.
“Mother?”, she heard her son reply to her call, and immediately realized that the words were coming out of her own 39 year old body, instead of the boy’s body itself.
“Did… did… our bodies swap?”
“It… it… seems so… I wonder if it has anything to do with the object you… I mean I… I mean you… I mean… ok this is confusing…”, Jeremiah spoke, pointing Kate’s finger at the cylindrical object in Jeremiah's hand.
“Confusing is kinda euphemistic, I would say! But to solve the difficulty, let’s say that I will still call you by your persona Jeremiah, even though you are in my body.”
“Deal, and even though you are in my body, I will still call you mother.”
They both stared at the gadget, and noticed the imprint ‘Body swapper 3000’ on the device, with two arrows pointing at the ends of the object. They quickly agreed to hold the object again so that they could switch bodies again, but when they did so, nothing happened.

“Battery’s low…” Jeremiah said from the body of his mother, and pointed at a blinking battery icon on top of the object.
“So now what? How do you charge this thing?”
“By the looks of it, there’s a standard USB3.2 connector here, so if we’re lucky…”
“USB… what? You know I’m not that tech-savvy, Jeremiah.”
“I have a charger at home, mom, let’s just head to the bus and try to charge this at our place.”
“Ok, good, let’s try that… no-one would believe us anyway…”

“I feel so weird, mom, being in your body and all… I mean, I’ve never felt what it is like to feel like a girl before…”
“Same here, Jeremiah, same here…”
“It feels like I really feel a need to… pee…”
“The bathrooms at the conventions were really dirty, you know”, Kate said, while the cheeks of Jeremiah’s body blushed. “So I was holding it so I could use the clean toilet on the bus…”
“You didn’t go all day? No wonder it feels like your bladder feels so full…”
“First thing you do when we get on the bus is visit the toilet”, commanded Kate.

When they boarded the bus, however, there was a piece of paper taped on the cubicle door that declared: ‘Out of order, rest stop underway planned '

“What now, mom, I really feel the need to pee, and we can’t go back into the convention center either. Maybe I can go outside and quickly visit the bushes?”
“You will do no such thing!”, Kate firmly commanded. “If anyone sees you, they will think it was me, and 39 year old women don’t do these things, you know. I know I was getting quite desperate, but I’m sure I was able to hold it until the rest stop. I’m sorry, but you will have to cross my legs and hold it.”
“Ok mom, if you say so, you know your body better than I do. I hope you are right…”

- - -

When they arrived at the rest stop, Kate and Jeremiah were the first ones to exit the bus, and they rushed towards the lavatories. Jeremiah, trapped in Kate’s body, ran towards the men’s room, but was stopped by his mother.

“You can’t go in there, Jeremiah, you have a woman’s body now, you will have to visit the ladies’ room”, she said, and pointed in that direction.
“But mom, I’m a boy, it’s already as weird as it is, I would feel more comfortable doing my - or should I say your - business in a men’s room.”
“You don’t have a choice, I’m sorry, there are people on the bus I know. What will they think if they see me enter the men’s, while there is no queue for the ladies’ room?”
“They would think you made a mistake? Come on mom, please let me go into the men’s, I’ll be really quick!”
“No, Jeremiah, and that’s the last I want to hear from it! We have no time to argue, the bus will leave in a few minutes, just woman up and use a woman’s stall!”
“Come on… alright, I’ll do as you say, see you in a few minutes mom…”

Around ten minutes later, Jeremiah left the ladies’ room, and together they sprinted towards the bus. Just as they sat down, the engine fired up and the bus left the rest stop.

“Phew, that was close”, Kate said, “you took your sweet time in there, what was taking you so long?”
Jeremiah said nothing, crossed the arms of Kate’s body. Kate raised Jeremiah’s eyebrow, and couldn’t help to notice that Jeremiah was shifting her butt around in the bus seat. 
“Jeremiah? Why are you squirming around? Please, please tell me you went to the bathroom?”
“I couldn’t go…”
“You couldn’t WHAT?”
“This is all your fault mom! I told you I should have gone in the men’s room!”
“I thought you really felt the need to pee, why didn’t you drop my knickers and…”
“I did mom, I went into a stall, pulled your knickers down and sat on the toilet, but nothing came out. Your bladder was pulsing, begging for relief, but I just couldn’t release it! I even tried to cover my ears so that I wouldn’t hear the other women in the bathroom, but that didn’t help either. I was planning to tell you so that I could try the men’s, but then you stopped me and told me that we had to leave at once to catch the bus!”
“Thankfully we’re already halfway,” said Kate, “we can’t change the past I guess, now you will just have to wait until we arrive.”
“I’m not sure that I can, mom! Your bladder feels like it’s going to explode any minute now, it’s getting really bad!”
“But… but… you’ll have to! We don’t have a choice! Hold it or… or… I’ll ground you for a week!”
“Come on mom, don’t be so mean to me, I haven’t done anything wrong! Don’t forget we’re in this together! If you threaten to ground me then I can also threaten to drop your knickers and piss in the middle of the aisle for everyone to see!”
“Jeremiah Eliah Symmons, don’t you dare to…”
“Of course I wouldn’t dare to do that mom! Do you think I want to be known as the son of the mother who pisses herself in the middle of a bus? I just want you to be supportive to me instead of mad at me! We both share the blame in this, if you would have used the bathroom at the comic convention like a normal person, then this would never have happened!”
“Ok, ok, let’s just hope for the best, ok, cross my legs, try to think of something else, you can do it, alright?”
“Ooh… I’ll do my best, mom, I’ll try as hard as I can.”

- - -

When they neared the center district of their hometown, Jeremiah was absolutely desperate, pushing the limits of his mother’s body. Her bladder was crying for relief every second by now, and Jeremiah had to use all his willpower in order not to give in to the call. His mother tried to support him out of his own body as much as she could, although she knew that only Jeremiah’s determination could save them. Jeremiah gasped for air as they stopped in traffic at a red light.

“Shit, mom, shit, I feel… I can hold it anymore, I’m going to pee, I can’t hold it!”
“Jeremiah, come on son, you can do it, just a few blocks and we’re in our district, and…”
“Mom, you don’t understand, I felt something running into your panties, they’re already wet and I feel there’s more coming. We have to get off this bus now, NOW!”
“Jeremiah, we can’t, I mean, what do we tell the bus driver?”
“I don’t know mom, I can only think about peeing, just think of something, before there’s a puddle under your seat!”
“Oh heavens… Ok, just go to the bus driver and tell him your son needs to pee very badly,  that we want to get off during the red light to find a bathroom, and that we will take a cab home.
“Why does it have to be the son that needs to pee, why can’t it be the mother?”
“Because I have my pride and… Jeremiah, there’s no time to argue! Just do as I say!”
“There really is no time to argue… ok, I’ll do it mom. Oh god, I hope I don’t soak your panties in the middle of the bus…”

“Excuse me,” Jeremiah asked with his most feminine voice, trying hard to compose himself. “Can we get off the bus? My son needs to pee, and ah… we’ll find him a bathroom here, we’ll take a cab home afterwards.”
“Your… son needs to pee, lady? I’m sure he does”, the bus driver laughed and stared at the squirming body of Kate. Jeremiah’s cheeks reddened, Kate realizing that the bus driver was fully aware that it was the mother who needed the bathroom, and not the son.
“Yes, mister, I really have to go, must be from all the soda at the convention”, Kate chimed in, in a futile effort to save her appearance.
“Ok, the light's red anyway”, the bus driver shrugged and pushed the button to open the doors.
“Thank you, mister, come on mother,” Kate said, “let’s find me a… Jeremiah, WHAT are you doing?!”

Kate and Jeremiah quickly got off the bus, and stood on the sidewalk while the vehicle took off in the distance.
“Jeremiah,” Kate repeated herself, “what in God’s name were you doing?! Why did you press my hand into my crotch? It was so vulgar…”
“I’m sorry, mom, I couldn’t help it, I had to do something, it felt like a natural thing to do…”
“There are people I know in that bus! Miss Taylor, Miss Roberts, the girl from the bakery… I hope they didn’t see it… well, it’s water under the bridge, let’s just find a bathroom, there’s a McDonalds at the end of the street and…”
“Mom, you don’t understand, I can’t control your bladder anymore, it’s coming out now!”
“Jeremiah, not here on the sidewalk!”
“It’s too late mom, I’m going to go behind that planter or your pants will get soaked!”
“Jeremiah, what… no, please, no!”
“Shit, shit,... I’m pulling down your pants now, give me some cover!”
“Jeremiah!”
“Ah… ah… It’s coming, it’s coming, I’m going to make a mess!”
“Squat down!”
“I’ll try, but it’s not easy in your high heels, oh my, it’s splattering everywhere!”
“Hold my shoulder for balance, oh heavens, what are we doing, this can’t be happening… Wait, there’s someone coming!”
“You don’t understand mom, it can’t wait, I can’t control the flow of this stream anymore, ah!”
“This is unbelievable, I can’t believe what I’m saying but… Jeremiah, ok, just let it all loose, empty my bladder, but be quick!”
“Fuck, fuck, FUCK, it feels go good!”
“Language, Jeremiah!”
“Sorry mom, oh this feels amazing, your bladder was so full!”
“Are you nearly done?”
“No, there’s more coming, I can’t believe how much you were holding - oh no, the puddle is running against my favorite sneakers!”
“I’ll buy you new shoes! Come on Jeremiah, be quick!”
“Oh… the stream is diminishing, I think your bladder is almost empty…”
“Ok, hike up my pants and we will go home…”
“I think I managed to keep your pants dry… your panties are soaked, but I don’t see any wetness on the pants… I did good, right?”
“Yes, you kept my pants dry, but at what cost? A 39 year old woman pissing on the sidewalk!”
“Sorry mom, I couldn’t help it…”
“I suppose you did Jeremiah, come on, let’s just go home.”

- - -

At home, Jeremiah explained to Katy how to charge the Body swapper 3000, and Katy instructed Jeremiah to shower her body. Afterwards, they reached for the body swap device, and after their vision faded to black and returned again, both Jeremiah and Katy were happy to find that they had switched bodies again. 
“Thank god…”, said Kate, and she threw the cylindrical device in the trash.