Sign In

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Caught in the act!

A quick, sketchy one before the weekend starts!     

Happy new year friends!

Posted Images

Guest WetterArgento
On 7/17/2022 at 12:24 PM, Gothes said:

I did this in a bit of a hurry, it's not as good as I wanted it to be but hey, I'm sure some of you are gonna like it!

Your hurried Drawings are still miles better than anything I ever tried to do, they are always awesome

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2022 at 3:49 PM, Pain said:

Do you have any idea just how great and expressive your art is? I mean c'mon seriously you are giving me MAJOR art goals!!! Just love your work! 

Thank you @Pain I'm trying my best lol

19 hours ago, aumonier95 said:

I love your art because it is unique in so many aspects. Diversity in the women you choose as models (ethnias, age, familal situation...), and in what you offer. Here we have things for every taste : pee in pants or sneak pee unclothed with stream, front and back of the models. And of course it is brilliantly done, your art is near perfection

Thank you!!

1 hour ago, SummerRain said:

1. Where do you get your inspiration from?
2. How do you start where do you go from there.
3. How long does each piece take
4. What's you next piece about, wetting, peeing, just made it, another mom?

1. Mainly everyday life. I like to observe people. I look at their clothes, their personality, what they are doing etc. and sometimes I think "hey, this could be a fun wetting/peeing/desperation scenario" or "I want my next character to have that haircut or that particular piece of clothing".

What also helps me is browsing through artworks on pinterest until I find a character that inspires me and then I start working from there

2. It starts with a specific idea in my head (obviously) which usually ends up turning into something completely different once I start looking for references online. I don't draw from memory, mainly because I'm not yet good enough to draw poses and human anatomy without ruining the proportions or certain body shapes.

Once I then have the right pose I start thinking about how I want my character to be dressed, the face expression and, my two favourite aspects, the haircut and small details (tattoos or neclaces for example).

This is all drawn as a rough sketch. The finishing stage consists in cleaning up the linework and adding color.

3. This is hard to answer because it's always different. I spend (waste) most of my time looking for references and because I am very picky it takes an eternity until I find something that pleases me. I also spend a lot of my time on pinterest looking for inspiration on how I want my character to look. I'd say all of this takes up a good hour if not more.

The artwork per se, also needs around an hour to get done. It always depends on how coplex the scene is and how many characters are in it.

On 6/25/2022 at 12:35 PM, Gothes said:

sup.thumb.jpg.cf04a5ed033cac342784cf7f1fbcbf01.jpg

This one for example only took me around half an hour, because it's all very simple.

Whereas my last one with the two girls required much more time since I had to do double the work.

4. I don't know. I never plan this through. And as I said in the beginning I start off wanting to do one thing and then end up with a totally different piece. It's always a surprise, for you and for me.

I have a lot of fun ideas in my head, so stay tuned for what's coming in the future!

On 8/13/2022 at 2:20 AM, Gothes said:

1. Mainly everyday life. I like to observe people. I look at their clothes, their personality, what they are doing etc. and sometimes I think "hey, this could be a fun wetting/peeing/desperation scenario" or "I want my next character to have that haircut or that particular piece of clothing".

What also helps me is browsing through artworks on pinterest until I find a character that inspires me and then I start working from there

2. It starts with a specific idea in my head (obviously) which usually ends up turning into something completely different once I start looking for references online. I don't draw from memory, mainly because I'm not yet good enough to draw poses and human anatomy without ruining the proportions or certain body shapes.

Once I then have the right pose I start thinking about how I want my character to be dressed, the face expression and, my two favourite aspects, the haircut and small details (tattoos or neclaces for example).

This is all drawn as a rough sketch. The finishing stage consists in cleaning up the linework and adding color.

3. This is hard to answer because it's always different. I spend (waste) most of my time looking for references and because I am very picky it takes an eternity until I find something that pleases me. I also spend a lot of my time on pinterest looking for inspiration on how I want my character to look. I'd say all of this takes up a good hour if not more.

The artwork per se, also needs around an hour to get done. It always depends on how coplex the scene is and how many characters are in it.

This one for example only took me around half an hour, because it's all very simple.

Whereas my last one with the two girls required much more time since I had to do double the work.

4. I don't know. I never plan this through. And as I said in the beginning I start off wanting to do one thing and then end up with a totally different piece. It's always a surprise, for you and for me.

I have a lot of fun ideas in my head, so stay tuned for what's coming in the future!

A cool answer! Thanks for take your time.