Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite peeing position?

Oooh, good question! 

For me it really depends on my mood and the situation… 

If I have the chance, one of my preferred ways is to strip naked, and lay in the empty bath… I make sure to be extremely desperate, and make sure I am ‘pointing-up’. When I can’t hold any further, I let the full force blast up my torso.. feeling the hot jet of pee against my body. 

If I am wearing a diaper, I like to sit up right in a chair and let it flood. I love to feel the warmth spreading and swelling throughout the padding.. the heat spreading from front to back of the flood is big enough! 

When I'm not peeing in my clothes, I always pee sitting down on the toilet, no matter if I'm dressed as a man or as a woman.

Beside the comfort when peeing sitting down, I'm not circumstanced and when peeing standing up, stream often goes in strange directions. I sometimes even manage to miss the toilet all together or pee on my legs. I also have problem that I leak after I put penis back in my panties. I leak after peeing less often, if I'm peeing sitting down.

If I am being good I sit on the potty and go.  If I am outside away from a bathroom and being good or just not the right time to wet my pants I pee standing.  If I am being bad I stand and wet my pants with my legs slightly apart so hopefully I feel the pee run onto my shoes.  This is done in a public place out of view of anyone except my spouse.  I love it when she comes to watch me embarrass myself.

lying on my back with my legs bent so I can see how the pee stain forms, and also face down

56 minutes ago, TimmyTrihard69 said:

Cuando solía mojarme en la cama, acostarme boca arriba y sentir cómo el charco se arrastraba por todas partes era genial.

I love it just the same, feeling the urine build up as it runs down my butt, it makes me want to rub my butt in that hot puddle.

• 11 months later...

I thought that some women would enjoy wetting themselves standing cross-legged as it would give the most intense feeling of getting soaked. Therefore I was surprised that this position was not mentioned. 

Anyway, not long ago I happened to watch a girl who was dying for a pee, leaning at a wall, standing cross-legged to hold it in but then lost it. However, she did not change her position while she let loose. Her jeans got drenched completely, and she watched the streaks go down her pants legs and even form a little puddle where she was standing. Only when she had finished peeing she slowly uncrossed her legs. It happened in broad day-light at about 1-2pm, and she was definitely "too old" for such an incident (about 20 I guess).  My wishful thinking was that she had arranged all this purposely. On the other hand, I can't exclude that this was not the case, although I'd find that unlikely at her age.

I thought she might have enjoyed that position as long as her pee was flowing. However, now reading this thread and finding no comment on the cross-legged position I am not sure anymore. Maybe she just kept standing cross-legged as uncrossing her legs would have drawn people's attention more than necessary to what she was doing? Any ideas or explanations?

• 2 months later...