Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Full bladder sex

Only done this once, unintentionally really…  at the start of a relationship.. we had been drinking… things got a little steamy… should’ve stopped to relieve bladders. I was ok, but she was not. 

It was ok for me, but she kept stopping me as it got more intense as she was really concerned about losing control. I kept telling her to relax and just continue, but in the end it was too much… so we had to pause to let her take a pee break. Annoying. Secretly I would’ve loved her to lose it and pee all over me… 

I am sure some people have better experiences with it, but I have always made sure to empty bladder before hand, since that day. 

6 hours ago, Steven1437 said:

I’ve come seeking everyone’s experience from having full bladder sex. Wether it was you your partner or both of you. I’ll even take some video recommendations too if you guys know of any 👀

From all I've read on various sites, for men, full-bladder sex has a wide variety of results.  Some men report very intense orgasms, while other say it spoils the orgasm.  Some men become readily erect with a full bladder while others cannot maintain an erection when they need to pee.  Some men ejaculate prematurely with a full bladder while others cannot ejaculate at all.  I guess we're all wired up a bit differently.

Since sex is often initiated after a few drinks, it's an issue that couples may have to sort out for themselves.

3 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

From all I've read on various sites, for men, full-bladder sex has a wide variety of results.  Some men report very intense orgasms, while other say it spoils the orgasm.  Some men become readily erect with a full bladder while others cannot maintain an erection when they need to pee.  Some men ejaculate prematurely with a full bladder while others cannot ejaculate at all.  I guess we're all wired up a bit differently.

Since sex is often initiated after a few drinks, it's an issue that couples may have to sort out for themselves.

Not sure how this got downvoted, but good points

Didn't know it varied that much.

Personally I've found that climaxing gets more pleasurable, but that getting hard becomes...  more difficult when very desperate.

I've done it several times with my now ex. I can't tell you how much I miss it, to be entirely honest. At least for me, there's a sweet spot with a full but not painfully so, overly desperate bladder. It makes my orgasm MUCH more intense, although sometimes I couldn't hold all the way through. We also tried it a few times with my partner pissing inside me, and that was also great. 

I read a post by a young woman in her early 20s on a different site.  She woke up one cool fall morning with a belly full of morning pee.  She was so comfortable under the blankets she did not want to get up and go to the bathroom.  Also she has slept naked.  She said I laid curled up for quite a while not being able to fall back to sleep since her urge to pee had woke her up.  Her boyfriend was sleeping next to her and all of a sudden slid on top of her fully hard and before she could say a word he was inside her.  In her mind she thought OMG he is so turned on but he does not know I have to pee bad.  She thought ok guess I have to let him continue and hopefully not wet the bed.  He has done this before enjoying making love to her when she was barely awake.  But this time I am very awake now since I am having sex with a LOT of pee inside.  She said what a feeling I have done this having to go a little but when someone is really pressing down and your bladder is naturally full.  Just as he finished she let out a quick burst of pee and moaned.  Then quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom.  She comes back and he is looking at the large wet spot touching it.  I can’t recall if she told him honey you just about made me pee the bed.  But she did say wow I had to pee for a while, had sex then released a flood

Back when I was in college i had a one night stand, after a couple drinks we jumped in bed and got started after round 2 I felt something warm inside me, I turned around and asked if he just pissed inside me he apologized saying he drank too much but it was super hot so I told him I was into it.

Must have blacked out because next thing I knew I'm waking up naked smelling like a public bathroom and he's nowhere to be seen.

As long as I don't end up peeing the bed, my SO is fine with me having a full bladder when we're together like that. And honestly I enjoy it so much more on a full bladder. Fun story (kinda), my first time actually being with someone else, we'd been drinking, and I went to his place. Over time, my need to pee was growing so strong, but I didn't care for a few reason: I wanted to hold it because it felt good, I had trouble admitting when I needed to pee, and I just seriously wanted him at that very moment, so I pushed off my urged. Fast forward. We were done and before I could get up to pee, I fell asleep. I woke up later to him shaking me awake because I had soaked the bed. He was upset, so I hurried to get dressed and I left. We never spoke again. Sad ending, but I look back on that night with fondness now. I don't feel so put off by that/him anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

There was a time I initiated first thing in the morning with an ex before she had her morning pee. We both preferred morning or afternoon sex because I'm able to perform better than at night. I had her going for 30-40 minutes and she mentioned she needed to pee a few times. I decided to finish doggy style and after about ten minutes of that she blurted out "I AM STRUGGLING NOT TO PEE RIGHT NOW!". Hearing that caused me to climax almost immediately, and she was able to rush down the hallway naked and reached the toilet in time. We had a good laugh about it later. Unfortunately, that relationship ended badly so it's difficult to remember any of those moments fondly now. 

I’ve only had full bladder sex once with my girlfriend, but it was absolutely amazing. One very early Saturday morning (maybe like 3 AM) me and my girlfriend came home after a night of heavy drinking and partying. We both noticed we had to pee really badly but it was one of those nights we just couldn’t keep our hands off each other and we were aggressively making out the whole way home; in the club, in the cab, in the elevator, you know the drill. We entered her apartment and started taking off our jackets and shoes, and our shirts and pants, and bras, etc. We went straight to her room, she straddled me and started rubbing her pussy against mine. I could tell she was struggling to hold in her pee, as was I, but nevertheless we stayed there, rubbing pussies, making out, grabbing each other. I felt a very very strong urge come and instinctively squeezed my legs around her body and my hands on her ass as I leaked. She also clenched her legs, and I felt a little pee come out. She said something along the lines of “fuck I can’t hold it” and that was too much for me. I lost control and my bladder exploded, hers did too. I don’t remember what happened after that but I do know she had to get a new mattress after that.

2 hours ago, Mary127 said:

I’ve only had full bladder sex once with my girlfriend, but it was absolutely amazing. One very early Saturday morning (maybe like 3 AM) me and my girlfriend came home after a night of heavy drinking and partying. We both noticed we had to pee really badly but it was one of those nights we just couldn’t keep our hands off each other and we were aggressively making out the whole way home; in the club, in the cab, in the elevator, you know the drill. We entered her apartment and started taking off our jackets and shoes, and our shirts and pants, and bras, etc. We went straight to her room, she straddled me and started rubbing her pussy against mine. I could tell she was struggling to hold in her pee, as was I, but nevertheless we stayed there, rubbing pussies, making out, grabbing each other. I felt a very very strong urge come and instinctively squeezed my legs around her body and my hands on her ass as I leaked. She also clenched her legs, and I felt a little pee come out. She said something along the lines of “fuck I can’t hold it” and that was too much for me. I lost control and my bladder exploded, hers did too. I don’t remember what happened after that but I do know she had to get a new mattress after that.

That sounds incredible. Hopefully she wasn't too upset about the mattress.