Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Konbanwa from Discord!

uh, wow, I'm really bad at introductions (╥﹏╥)

Hello! For those of you on the discord server, you might know me as enbean or lyarii or whatever meme my display name is a parody of at the moment. I've loved this forum for far too long but haven't given back until just now but I'd like to change that in, some way, maybe just by existing maybe by learning how to write a thing or two! We'll see how it turns out.

I'm an avid fighting game fan, but as with my music tastes I'll play just about anything. Although, I don't watch or read a lot of weebities so I may be out of the loop here.. >.<

When it comes to kinks I kinda go for almost anything since I've been exposed to very little aside from omo for a long time, but I'm particularly attracted to bladder control combined with rope for some reason. Basically, anything goes ¯\_ʘ‿ʘ_/¯ If I find a red flag I'll point it out and never touch it again!

so, yeah, hope I'm not completely unbearable and that we can get along somewhat well!