Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Being dirty and naughty not wiping after poop and peeing through panties

Hi there! My first post. Thought this is the right place to post this

So wanted to introduce kinda how I came up with this kind of thing. In our family I was always forced to be extra clean by my parents, aka using bidet (water spray) to clean myself after pooping and peeing even and I found it very extra all the time as I was extremely lazy, and recently I have wondered and secretly started just wiping with toilet paper just out of pure lazyness to wash, as I take showers every other day or every day either way, and then imitating the washing sounds by spraying the water spray into the toilet while scrolling my phone!

After doing it for a few weeks one time, I guess I didn't wipe good enough and my panties had a stain on them, so then I took extra care so that only I would wash my underwear so no one would find out. This is how it all started and what gave me that drive. The feeling of being extra naughty a small secret I had whenever I went. In my country everyone uses these water sprays and I am the only one who doesn't it felt so naughty knowing that no one else knows my little secret, and with time I started even liking wiping less and less so that my panties would get very slightly stained throughout the day but no one would notice and know. This turned me on increadibly and is how I got into being kinky and dirty and naughty.

Later I once also tried to not wipe at all and loved the experience where I had slight diarrhea and was quite messy and leaved a big stain on my panties, one girl sitting next to me even said something smells funny and I agreed with her but she didnt know it was me! I was so wet at that moment feeling extremely horny and naughty and loved the experience but I cant do it again or too often as my family would eventually find out if its this much.

I have also tried peeing through my panties and then wiping once with paper so they wont at least drip and then going on with my day with wet panties as they dried, they left a lovely stain on my panties and now whenever i want to do it, I wear the same panties before hand and pee through them sitting in the toilet and then just walk away like i just peed normally. As I use only this pair of panties they have accumualted quite the smell and a stain and feels so good to wear them.

Just wanted to post this as I was curious if there are any like minded individuals here who would be up to talk and fatasize and hear my day to day experiences when I do such things. Especially curious to know if there are people who are same as me went from being forced to be clean to enjoying being dirty especially with poop as I am more into that than pee, with wiping or not wiping at all and staying dirty the entire day.

29 minutes ago, Fetishguy72 said:

I definitely like seeing videos of women having to pee(or poop) but especially pee - such as outside - and just pulling their pants up when done without wiping. I also like sex quickie videos where the guy cums inside her and she immediately pulls her panties up

Interesting! I am def much more into poop than pee as it feels more naughty and dirty, but as I said I also do like peeing and not wiping and just pulling up, and mostly to feel even more naughty just peeing through my underwear not taking them off they they get wet and stained, I think its more fun than just not wiping after peeing.

On 27/6/2022 at 4:31, DidarlexUwU said:

Preferiría no decirlo, pero como suposición, en el Medio Oriente, muchos países asiáticos y los del este/sur de Europa los usan con mucha frecuencia.

don't worry, it's normal that you don't want to mention it and I respect that. I was just wondering because I live in Argentina and here we also have a culture of using a bidet and I don't know many countries that want to use it.

19 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I hide my fetish side in real life, and I find it fun to wet myself and, sometimes, to not wipe, and I would definitely be interested to hear more.

Mhm! For me its kinda funny to wet my undies, let the pee all over my legs and feet, and then just put my pants and socks back on without wiping anything and act like nothing happened 😛

3 hours ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

Mhm! For me its kinda funny to wet my undies, let the pee all over my legs and feet, and then just put my pants and socks back on without wiping anything and act like nothing happened 😛

Exactly! That's what I was talking about, it just feels naughty to have a dirty little secret like that with strangers all around you in public or even friends, thinking you are normal and you pretending to be normal but actually you are all dirty and wet! Pee is not as interesting as when it dries up its all but a slight stain but poop on the other hand and skidmarks are better.

7 hours ago, Cristiano97 said:

don't worry, it's normal that you don't want to mention it and I respect that. I was just wondering because I live in Argentina and here we also have a culture of using a bidet and I don't know many countries that want to use it.

Oh interesting! Didn't know bidets were used in any of the Americas, I guess South America where long ago people from spain and portugal and other countries settled, and now in spain bidets are also widely used as it is a warm south country and always was so no frozen water hence can use water any time of the year. I am curious, do you use a bidet yourself? Or do you have a kink along the lines of what i described about mine and don't use one on purpose?

3 minutes ago, DidarlexUwU said:

Exactly! That's what I was talking about, it just feels naughty to have a dirty little secret like that with strangers all around you in public or even friends, thinking you are normal and you pretending to be normal but actually you are all dirty and wet! Pee is not as interesting as when it dries up its all but a slight stain but poop on the other hand and skidmarks are better.

Oh interesting! Didn't know bidets were used in any of the Americas, I guess South America where long ago people from spain and portugal and other countries settled, and now in spain bidets are also widely used as it is a warm south country and always was so no frozen water hence can use water any time of the year. I am curious, do you use a bidet yourself? Or do you have a kink along the lines of what i described about mine and don't use one on purpose?

Pee is interesting when it dries mostly because of the slight scent, people might notice it, or not 😛

1 hour ago, DidarlexUwU said:

¡Exactamente! De eso estaba hablando, se siente travieso tener un pequeño secreto sucio como ese con extraños a tu alrededor en público o incluso amigos, pensando que eres normal y fingiendo ser normal, ¡pero en realidad estás todo sucio y mojado! La orina no es tan interesante como cuando se seca, es casi una mancha leve, pero la caca, por otro lado, y las marcas de neumáticos son mejores.

¡Oh, interesante! No sabía que los bidés se usaban en ninguna de las Américas, supongo que América del Sur, donde hace mucho tiempo se asentaron personas de España, Portugal y otros países, y ahora en España también se usan mucho los bidés, ya que es un país cálido del sur y siempre lo fue. no hay agua congelada, por lo tanto, puede usar agua en cualquier época del año. Tengo curiosidad, ¿usted mismo usa un bidé? ¿O tienes un problema similar a lo que describí sobre el mío y no usas uno a propósito?

In my home I have a bidet, however recently I had to paint the bathroom and repair the floor and I had to remove it, I should reinstall it again but since nobody uses the bidet I did not put it, although I will reinstall it soon just to have it in case of visits.

15 minutes ago, Cristiano97 said:

In my home I have a bidet, however recently I had to paint the bathroom and repair the floor and I had to remove it, I should reinstall it again but since nobody uses the bidet I did not put it, although I will reinstall it soon just to have it in case of visits.

I see I am yet to find anyone where I live who does not use a bidet, it seems absolutely everyone uses it. Kinda boring and lonely being the only one who doesn't lol. Recently been thinking on what other things I can try to make it more extreme, I want to feel the rush of adrenaline being naughty in public and secretive, keeping my little secret pretending im okay but actually having ruined soiled skidmarked and wet with pee panties. But feeling like trying something new or more to feel the rush again. Any Ideas or requests on what I should do? Also feel free to DM me if anyone wants to hear some of my storied or talk with me and reccomend me stuff to try.

6 minutes ago, DidarlexUwU said:

Veo que todavía tengo que encontrar a alguien donde vivo que no use un bidé, parece que absolutamente todos lo usan. Un poco aburrido y solitario siendo el único que no lo hace jajaja. Recientemente he estado pensando en qué otras cosas puedo intentar para hacerlo más extremo, quiero sentir la adrenalina siendo traviesa en público y en secreto, manteniendo mi pequeño secreto fingiendo que estoy bien pero en realidad arruiné las bragas sucias y mojadas con orina. Pero con ganas de probar algo nuevo o más para volver a sentir el subidón. ¿Alguna idea o solicitud sobre lo que debo hacer? También siéntase libre de enviarme un mensaje privado si alguien quiere escuchar algunas de mis historias o hablar conmigo y recomendarme cosas para probar.

I don't use it, I don't like to use it, but I can tell you that many times I had pranks in my underwear and several ways to apply it, if you are interested you can talk to me, maybe we can share ideas.

• 4 months later...

In the same way that I like peeing a little in my underwear throughout the day, or over several days, keeping them nice and damp and letting them accumulate smell and stains, I also enjoy not wiping too carefully after pooping. So relieved to see I am not the only one. I find it quite exciting to walk around in a pee-stained, skidmarked pair of briefs and I'm the only one who knows. There is also something liberating about NOT doing what you were taught to do so carefully 😉