Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale My first experience with the diaper at the shopping mall

Hello, in this article I would like to tell you a memory of mine. This is my first post so I apologize in advance if I make any mistakes.

That day, I wanted to buy diapers from the mall and use them there. So I drank some water before leaving the house. When I got to the mall, my bladder was a little full. When I bought the diaper, I drank some of the water I took with me for later. I wanted to make myself as helpless as possible. After walking around the mall for a bit, I was so desperate. But fearing that the diaper would leak, I walked into a bathroom, pulled down my black pants and sat on the toilet. I was very excited that day as I had this experience for the first time. I still remember the relief I felt when I slowly started peeing. It was beautiful. Then I didn't know what to do with the wee diaper that I had left and threw it in the trash can of the mall toilet.

Thank you for reading this far. If there is a place you know is better to pee in a diaper, please let me know.