Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

very cool animation thread

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pogbernard said:

Hello! I have completed another animation!

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:29 / 00:29
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

This is an animation I started back late last year/early this year, but because of frustrations with my art program and the scope of the project, I decided to take a break on it. I was actually planning to scrap this project, but, when I looked back at it, I had already done most of the work. So I just finished up the last parts of it, and here it is! It doesn't totally match up to the image I had in mind when I first started making it, but I'm still very happy with how it turned out! I hope you all like it!

I love this

On 6/23/2022 at 11:36 PM, pogbernard said:

Hello! For a while, I've wanted to try animating; there are many omo animations and creators I've looked up to that made me wanna try it for myself.  I've been slowly learning how to animate, and I just recently completed an animation for a commission. I have at least one other animation project I'm working on, so I figured I'd make this thread to house my current and any future animations. I am a bit new to this, but animation is something I would like to try and improve!  (They are quite time consuming so don't expect them to come out often!)

00:22

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:25 / 00:25
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

I hope you enjoy it!

I like this...it would be more fun to see her reaction when she gains consciousness

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 6:29 PM, pogbernard said:

Hello~ I'm still working on my next, bigger animation, but in the meantime I made a short fun little animation to go along with the fan art I made in my art thread here: 

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:09 / 00:12
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

It's nothing huge, but I had fun making it! I hope you enjoy~

Stay tuned for my next project!~

I especially love this one because this is exactly like the first staged wetting from this game!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, pogbernard said:

Hello, everyone! I have brought another little animation, this time a Holiday Special!

(made it just in time before the end of christmas where I am~)

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 00:24
  • Play
  • Unmute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

After I posted my last pic in the art thread, I wasn't sure if I'd have anything else to upload for the year. However, I really wanted to make something cool for people before the end of the year and for the holidays.  And so I decided to grind really hard over the free time I had during Christmas Eve and Christmas day to make a special animation! Considering the time limitation I had on this project, I would say that I am very happy with it (the dress-lifting was especially fun to make~)! 

I hope you all enjoy!~

I hope you keep up your great work in the foreseeable future!

• 4 months later...
On 5/7/2023 at 2:01 PM, Floffy420 said:

I absolutely love this! 👏

Wish I could draw that well with a mouse! (Assuming you used a mouse)

thanks so much! I wanna do more animations, hopefully in the near future~

As for how I made them, I actually used a drawing tablet rather than a mouse. I do know some artists that use a mouse, though, and I have very much respect for them (it's hard!)