Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Out of town video shoot with omo models

This weekend I am doing an out of town shoot for HD Wetting and HD Diapers.  We have a rented location for the shoot, but because of the travel distance the models, the crew, and myself, will all be spending the night.  It also just happens to be my birthday.

I know for a lot of people here that spending the entire weekend with omo models would be a fantasy come true, but I honestly wish I could just stay home.  My fiance and I have been together for more than 7 years now, and since we moved in together I can count the nights we've spent apart on a single hand.  Having to be so far from her this weekend has me feeling anxious.

Can anyone else here relate?  Or do you all just think I'm crazy for not wanting to spend the weekend with gorgeous models?

I know that feeling, and I'm sure she appreciates that you feel that way.

It's not a perfect fantasy come true because I imagine everything stays professional when the cameras aren't rolling. I guess it really depends on what they're like to be around in between shoots. 

On a side note: How do you prepare for a weekend like that? I imagine several cases of bottled water are required. 

5 hours ago, Raziel said:

I guess it really depends on what they're like to be around in between shoots.

Once we start filming we move pretty quickly from one scene straight to the next.  There isn't much in the way of town time between scenes.  However, when we aren't filming, the models and the crew are really wonderful people.  It isn't some giant sex party, but we talk about stuff, play games, nerd out about movies and video games.

5 hours ago, Raziel said:

How do you prepare for a weekend like that? I imagine several cases of bottled water are required.

Going in to each shoot we have a rundown, which guides the entire shoot.  The rundown lists every scene we will be filming, it includes a description of each scene, who is participating in the scene, what the wardrobe requirements are, and what props are needed.  Additionally, the rundown includes the times for every scene, scene changeover, break period, everything.  So, at any point  during the day we can look at the rundown and see what we are supposed to be doing at that specific moment.

In addition to several cases of bottled water, which are definitely something we have present at every shoot, we also have Snapple and Gatorade available.  Only drinking water doesn't work for all day filming.  One's body adapts to the  higher water intake and will start to retain water.  Diuretics, such as what you have in Snapple and Gatorade,  help keep things flowing.

We also have all the shoot wardrobe, cameras, lights, and audio gear that gets brought to every shoot.  It takes me and my crew about an hour to unload and stage all the supplies, and another hour to pack everything up at the end of the shoot.

12 hours ago, TVGuy said:

This weekend I am doing an out of town shoot for HD Wetting and HD Diapers.  We have a rented location for the shoot, but because of the travel distance the models, the crew, and myself, will all be spending the night.  It also just happens to be my birthday.

I know for a lot of people here that spending the entire weekend with omo models would be a fantasy come true, but I honestly wish I could just stay home.  My fiance and I have been together for more than 7 years now, and since we moved in together I can count the nights we've spent apart on a single hand.  Having to be so far from her this weekend has me feeling anxious.

Can anyone else here relate?  Or do you all just think I'm crazy for not wanting to spend the weekend with gorgeous models?

I love living with my wife, but occasionally spending a day or a few days apart is also nice. I love our time together, but I also love "me time". It's all about the balance for me. I'd go for a weekend omorashi getaway with omo models with no hesitation lol.

I have never been happier than in the last couple of years since getting together with my GF, and I would never cheat on her. But a weekend encouraging sexy models to wait just a little bit longer does sound enticing!  GF would probably come with me as she gets insanely jealous even when there's nothing to worry about.  That might be fun, she's hyper competitive so I could ask her to beat the biggest bladdered model...

4 hours ago, holdit247 said:

she's hyper competitive so I could ask her to beat the biggest bladdered model...

That would make a great plot. A girlfriend gets jealous that her boyfriend is infatuated with an omo model he follows online, so she meets her in person and challenges her, or maybe one where a girlfriend is new to the concept and is sent to learn from the best. 

Yes it could be a good plot.

On the subject of competitiveness she knows she's currently 5th in my league table of all time bladder sizes, and trying hard to make it to 2nd - which would be above my ex-wife - and at which point I've promised her a big reward - a new car!  She's currently got 1,040ml capacity, next record to beat is 1080ml, then 1180ml, 1320ml, 1800ml.  She quite reasonably thinks 1800ml is unfeasible.  And she started at 200ml so is doing ever so well.

I get the being apart from your fiance thing.  But I'd the people you are going with are fun, then some healthy time apart, meaning, not apart because of a fight or anything, can actually be good.  Just try and enjoy it, not in a sexual way, but just have fun.  A little missing each other makes time together better.

3 hours ago, Raziel said:

How did the weekend go?

It went very well!

We managed to produce some fantastic content, and didn't suffer any technical snafus or production difficulties.  The weather was perfect, and the location we were staying/shooting at was gorgeous and super comfortable.  I don't think things could have gone better, but it was still nice to get back home to my fiance and kitties.

On 6/25/2022 at 10:21 PM, Dakota1 said:

How do you decide a good location to make new videos?  How long does the total day last meaning when the model starts to drink and perform in the scenes how long is she holding, wetting then holding again?

The first step in planning a shoot, for us, is to first figure out when all the models and crew will be available.  Once I find a day where everyone is available, I then start working to find a location, but the location we use is often highly dependent on what is available on the day we set aside to do the shoot.  There are four different entities that I work with that own several vacation rental properties, as well as a handful of people who are fans of HD Wetting and have opened up their houses for filming in the past.  Once we decide when when we're going to do the shoot, I reach out to all these people to figure out what locations might be available on that day, and how much they will charge for their usage.

I'm not sure how early before the shoot that the models start drinking, but typically our call time is one hour before cameras roll on the first scene.  Each scene takes about 10 minutes to film, with 5 minutes of changeover time between, so 15 minutes total.  Which model is peeing in each scene alternates, so for a two model scene each model will have roughly 30 minutes between scenes.  Between each scene they drink a bottle of water or a Snapple/Gatorade.  When they do pee, they take care not to fully empty their bladders, but to stop just before they are done.  This way they are constantly needing to pee and ready to go, as they never get to fully relieve themselves.

On 6/28/2022 at 7:06 PM, TVGuy said:

but it was still nice to get back home to my fiance and kitties.

Congrats on finding a life partner.

As omo is such a big part of your life, can we assume that she is into it too and actively participates?

Many guys here are still looking, so I'm sure we would be interested in how you met the lovely lady, and how you introduced her to your fetish interests.

Sorry if this is too personal.

3 hours ago, Crazi Mathx said:

Why she has to be far? Take her with u....idk why can't....

She has her own career.  She can't just drop everything whenever I have a video shoot that needs to be done.

15 hours ago, Aaron said:

Congrats on finding a life partner.

As omo is such a big part of your life, can we assume that she is into it too and actively participates?

Many guys here are still looking, so I'm sure we would be interested in how you met the lovely lady, and how you introduced her to your fetish interests.

Sorry if this is too personal.

Thank you!  I just got incredibly lucky in meeting her.  I wasn't looking for any kind of a relationship, after having suffered the painful failure of two long term relationships already.  But, I was a bit lonely, so had reached out trying to find friends.  Because running HD Wetting and HD Diapers was such a big part of my life, and demanded so much time, I decided to be very up front in meeting people about what I did.  That way if anyone had an issue with it I wouldn't end up wasting any time with them.

We met online and for the first few months just exchanged messages.  Eventually we met in person for coffee, started going for walks together, and even though neither of us were really looking to date, a relationship kind of evolved naturally.

18 minutes ago, Crazi Mathx said:

Well...sry...but u said it was weekend so I thought her career won't get affected by it

She is a research scientist, so her work schedule is heavily dependent on the experiments she is working on.  The timing of these experiments is dependent on natural processes, which don't care too much about human schedules or things like weekends.

There are times that she does come with me on shoots, but we're only able to do that when our schedules align just right.

1 hour ago, TVGuy said:

She is a research scientist, so her work schedule is heavily dependent on the experiments she is working on.  The timing of these experiments is dependent on natural processes, which don't care too much about human schedules or things like weekends.

There are times that she does come with me on shoots, but we're only able to do that when our schedules align just right.

Oooo ok I get it

10 hours ago, TVGuy said:

a relationship kind of evolved naturally

Congratulations, it's a lovely situation to find yourself in and good to hear about.

But the question I'm sure many of us are asking is whether she has got into omo or at least sometimes indulges you with it?  Don't worry if you don't want to answer.

On 6/24/2022 at 10:23 AM, Raziel said:

That would make a great plot. A girlfriend gets jealous that her boyfriend is infatuated with an omo model he follows online, so she meets her in person and challenges her, or maybe one where a girlfriend is new to the concept and is sent to learn from the best. 

This exact plot (except with a coworker, not a model) actually had been turned into a story a few months ago. Try to search "what a wife must do" or something like that by holditin.

Edited by SpaceWonderer (see edit history)
19 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

This exact plot (except with a coworker, not a model) actually had been turned into a story a few months ago. Try to search "what a wife must do" or something like that by holditin.

Yeah, that is close to what I imagined. However, what I had in mind would be more like the professional introduces the girlfriend on camera after their meeting and explains that she's been challenged to a holding contest as a surprise gift for the boyfriend.