Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I love everything about this video. First your desperation and  I watching for a leak ( I imaging the pressure you are feeling down there) . Then you squat in awesome tight shape revealing shorts, shown from my favorite front crouch point of view and soon ( the best part) the first leak. Then you follow with a long jeans wetting , showing your bladder was indeed full, not faked.  You also show a great butt side view for those that prefer that. Nice boobs too.  Awesome ! Thank you.

15 hours ago, Jaieee said:

I live on a busy street, but far enough away that cars don't notice me. Some drivers might catch a passing glance, but that's about it. There are a lot of plants and shrubs around that I can partially stand behind, but someone walking on the sidewalk has a great view of me. It was a beautiful day so I decided to try wetting outside since I haven't lived here long.

01:15

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

01:28 / 02:36
  • Pause
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Nice to see you back!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen on here! Ever since I came of age to really notice pretty girls and the tight short jean shorts they often wear in the summertime, I've always dreamed of watching one get desperate and pee herself right through her shorts! Hope you'll upload more wetting clips!

On 6/22/2022 at 10:54 PM, Jaieee said:

I live on a busy street, but far enough away that cars don't notice me. Some drivers might catch a passing glance, but that's about it. There are a lot of plants and shrubs around that I can partially stand behind, but someone walking on the sidewalk has a great view of me. It was a beautiful day so I decided to try wetting outside since I haven't lived here long.

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

02:36 / 02:36
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Sooooo fucking hot! And I loved the build up! I might've leaked watching(; if you were wearing any panties I know they got SOAKED