Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 6/23/2022 at 9:23 AM, Thinwetboy said:

White briefs and any variety of pants as long as they’re tighter fitting and shows wetness.  But most importantly,  white briefs.  

For decades white cotton briefs were my favorite underwear, both in general, but especially for wetting. Then somebody here pointed out that light colored briefs showed the wetness better. I tried it and they were correct. . I am now a convert to colored briefs that fit snugly of course.

Over the briefs I wear light colored blue jeans tight as possible , both because of their superior absorbency. I hate having all that pee I worked so hard to hold just run away in a puddle. I love feeling the wetness and how wet pants cling to me. 

Edited by wettingman
Add info I forgot. (see edit history)

Skintight boxer briefs

Pajama pants

Pajama shorts (not super tight but if it's my first time wearing them after washing them, not super loose-fitting either. I have a different pair now so I can keep the old pair aside and then wet them)

Tight jeans

I prefer the tighter stuff for wetting but doesn't have to be super tight in some cases.

hmmm i think dress/office pants and skirts are my favourite, don't know too much about guys in office pants, some look good, but most look a bit awkward, i think is a hard atire to fit for males. So in the case of guys, i love when they wet in khakis or cargo pants.
My second favourite for us girls is wide cargo capris, and second for guys is golf breeches (yeah pretty specific)