Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Community driven holding challenge: Starting NOW! 😳

Hi! I made a thread last week titled "Holding challenge tomorrow: What should I do? 🤷‍♀️" but the thread is kind of old now and hard to follow since something came up that night. I now have gathered ALL the suggestions into one place and am starting now, and will try to give frequent updates as I go along. Special thank you to all who participated. The game was simple.. I was going to drink 1.5L of liquid and wait 40 minutes. The community would then try to get me to pee myself as fast as possible 🙂Here is what everyone came up with XD:

@DrippingPipes - 2 mins of squats, 5 mins of crunches (yikes😅), 3 more mins of squats where I press on my bladder each time

@xixi - pee a little into a small glass and then drink as much as I peed (umm ok XD)

@Kanako@nappypants - flush and sit on the toilet, wait a minute, then flush it again

@April Nine - Stand outside somewhere visible for 10 mins: @Jekkil adds - with grey leggings (alright XD)

@Bludarcking - Do complex yoga for 10 minutes: Will try this one for those following along 

@TimmyTrihard69 - Stand completely still for 10 minutes

@jpee - Sit with legs spread for 10 minutes: @Jekkil adds - without touching myself inappropriately (haha ill try)

@Chris0819 - Sit on the toilet completely still for 10 minutes with a tight one-piece bathing suit (my only one isn't too tight but we'll see how it goes 🙃

@Conguy - Put on as many clothes as possible and do 20 jumping jacks/squats in between each piece for 10 minutes (sounds hot and exhausting haha) 

Total time of the challenge including the 40 minutes of wait time at the beginning is: ~2h 14mins... (depending how long some things take)

Feel free to play along or try the same routine later, would love to hear your results! ❤️

Alright I start now!

Edited by Kiwi_Rebecca_C
Needed clarification :) (see edit history)

UPDATE:  - pee a little into a small glass and then drink as much as I peed

Did that! I managed to stop the flow pretty quickly but was WAY more desperate afterwards and I had to take a quick intermission haha. Am better now, probably feeling 4/10. Time to go out for a walk!

(58 mins in)

Edited by Kiwi_Rebecca_C (see edit history)

UPDATE:  Stand outside somewhere visible for 10 mins: @Jekkil adds - with grey leggings

Oh my god it started out fine but was not at the end. It started misting (light rain) while I was out there which made me cold and I really started to feel it. I had to share an elevator with someone on the way back up too and was trying my best to not look suspicious but totally was wiggling ahhhh. It hits fast! I'm like 7.5/10 now. Will do toilet followed by yoga. I actually don't know if I'm going to make it, this might be a huge fail

(1h18min in)

UPDATE: - Do complex yoga for 10 minutes

Ahhh Oh my god! I peed on my yoga mat! 😭 full blown squirt through my pants and onto the mat. That was thee worst video! I was finicky and wiggling the almost whole time! That girl was trying to kill me, almost everything that she decided to do was bad. I had to stop and run to my bed desperately holding myself 4 times at like a 9-10/10 no joke. And there was one prolonged position that she did that just made me completely lose it for almost a second. Will have to timestamp what parts I found hard later. I'm almost too desperate to type I'm wiggling so much right now. Stand still for 10 minutes is next no way 

(1h56mins in)

UPDATE: - Stand completely still for 10 minutes

Yeah Im totally dying, I can't do it! I have a totally visible bladder bulge and I can do it for max 1 min at this point and I would by no means call myself still. I tried over 10 times. I just stand there quivering with legs tightly pressed together, I cross my legs at a final desperate attempt but noooo way. I have to pace, squirm, and grab myself if I wanna be upright at this point.  I cant type!!. Will quickly try swimsuit on toilet but I think I lost this one.

(2h24mins in)

Oh incase anyone was curious these are the timestamps for the yoga video that were worst for me. The entire video was bad but these are the times I actually had to stop the video and lay down wiggling on my bed for a bit 🙂 . One of them totally made me pee too.

0:45 (like literally the first thing she did haha) | 4:15 | 5:15 | 8:35 |

And on the 7:20 pose I squirted at 7:31. It was such a long stupid pose and my bladder was totally crushed XD, but it was surprising. My whole underneath got completely numb from prickly tingles and then it just came right out without my permission lol. I did stop it though eventually! That was pretty fun, it's such a weird feeling when that happens and I'm totally not used to it. Someone else should try and see if it gets them too ❤️

Goodnight!

15 hours ago, BladderChamp said:

What a fun challenge! I might have to try it sometime and see what happens.

Did the yoga have a big effect? Do you think you would've been able to hold it much longer without the extra challenges?

It was fun haha! Doing things had a big effect for sure! I could still hold it standing up if I really worked in it and I could do sitting down even easier (but I still couldnt make it with spread legs for 10 minutes I tried 🙃). If I was laying down I could probably hold it for a while longer but even that was getting really hard and made me squirm quite a bit. Standing up with the bathing suit on was the last straw for some reason 🤷‍♀️

@Conguy Oh  the writeup was a huge struggle by the end but I tried haha. Probably coild have done a better job on that but thanks 😆

On 21/06/2022 at 03:42, Kiwi_Rebecca_C said:

MISE À JOUR : -  Faites du yoga complexe pendant 10 minutes

Ahhh Oh mon dieu ! J'ai fait pipi sur mon tapis de yoga ! 😭 gicler à fond à travers mon pantalon et sur le tapis. C'était ta pire vidéo ! J'étais capricieux et je me tortillais presque tout le temps ! Cette fille essayait de me tuer, presque tout ce qu'elle a décidé de faire était mauvais. J'ai dû m'arrêter et courir vers mon lit en me tenant désespérément 4 fois comme un 9-10/10 sans blague. Et il y a eu une position prolongée qu'elle a faite qui m'a complètement fait perdre la tête pendant presque une seconde. Je devrai horodater les parties que j'ai trouvées difficiles plus tard. Je suis presque trop désespérée pour taper, je me tortille tellement en ce moment. Rester immobile pendant 10 minutes n'est pas possible 

(1h56min)

I had a great idea! 😁 Did you at least like it? what were you wearing to do this wet yoga session?

Wow what an effort and what sexy descriptions. I love the way you tried so hard to stand still for ten minutes and had to retry ten times. It creates such an image in the kind of you trying and failing to keep still and then for me imagining that bulging bladder you said was so visible

I am glad that had fun and so grateful for you sharing

Oh and I love your term of the pee squiring without your permission, it highlights the battle between you and a bladder full of pee that wants to escape 

Edited by New_Macca (see edit history)