Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Enthusiastic new fiction writer says hello! *Messing warning*

Hello everyone,

Over the next few days I'm going to be writing some fiction. I also hope to get into art as well. I'm interested in anyone making games as well.

My main fetish is defecation. A mild one, whereby I only like the act and associated desperation and embarrassment of and nothing scatological, smeary, filthy and definitely not coprophagia. Ironically, I'm not too fond of messing. However, I am more than open to it and welcoming of criticism towards any of my works, which will majorly be focused around my fetish.

I understand very well that a lot of you won't like this, and I have familiarized myself thoroughly with the rules, as well as consideration regarding warnings and tags in relation to my work.

Finally, I would like to speak with a moderator regarding what I intend to incorporate into my fiction as well as concerns with messing/scatology warnings and what is/isn't acceptable, which from my description above, should hopefully be fine.

I have already read a lot of messing fiction as a lurker and it has inspired me to rekindle my old writing skills for my dastardly work.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to being a part of the community,

Welcome aboard. I for one am looking forward to reading some of your fiction! I only have a mild interest in defecation myself, but my main interest is desperation. Whilst that, at the moment is pretty much focussed on pee desperation, I am very, very much looking forward to reading some fiction based on "desperation and embarrassment" around defecation. I'm excited to see what you have!

Nope, that's perfectly fine, feedback noted. The first chapter was made as a teaser for what will come later, as the business is... already done. However, the next chapter coming up will now have a sole emphasis on desperation and near-wetting, partly thanks to your feedback, which I greatly appreciate.

This chapter is taking longer because I'm deciding to cut back what I've currently written to an abridged version, no matter how good I make the characters and world building exposition, I've come to realise that it's probably not the most appropriate fit for the forum, so what I've decided to do is work on the full story and only upload chapters with the juiciest content and either have the full current version available as a file download and/or only send it to people who want everything.

I'll work something out, I intend to upload the next chapter soon, so it should be ready within the next two days.

15 hours ago, LiteralShtpost said:

Nope, that's perfectly fine, feedback noted. The first chapter was made as a teaser for what will come later, as the business is... already done. However, the next chapter coming up will now have a sole emphasis on desperation and near-wetting, partly thanks to your feedback, which I greatly appreciate.

This chapter is taking longer because I'm deciding to cut back what I've currently written to an abridged version, no matter how good I make the characters and world building exposition, I've come to realise that it's probably not the most appropriate fit for the forum, so what I've decided to do is work on the full story and only upload chapters with the juiciest content and either have the full current version available as a file download and/or only send it to people who want everything.

I'll work something out, I intend to upload the next chapter soon, so it should be ready within the next two days.

Yeah, messing will always split opinion. This is an omorashi forum, and as such, I guess pee should always be the main focus. Having said that, there are plenty of us who prefer the desperation to the actual act of peeing, and, whilst I can't speak for everyone, I see know reason why the desperation can't be just as hot in a messing scenario, so I, for one, am really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

And the next two chapters are ready. The third chapter is the one with no messing and just desperation and wee, so if you're willing to give my writing another shot, hopefully I've got something that will cater to a wider audience. I put special care and consideration into the scenario, as I believe it's just as important as the fetish material it regards.

I haven't published anything on any other website, not fetish writing nor any other writing. I used to write cringe fiction stories mainly for myself, very few people saw them. But it honed my skills sharply, and while I still have a lot to learn and am still rusty, it's a good fit for my fetish writing, which I've started here.

Don't worry, no one has missed out on anything, and if I did have any fetish writing relating to Omarashi, I would have already posted it by now. At the moment, my only works here are 'The Chronicles of a Thick, Poop-shy Goth Girl *Poop Warning*' which is actively being written, I've aimed to be as consistent as possible and am currently uploading a new chapter (roughly 2,500 words each) every 3 days. I have also written in the very short stories thread.

In the coming weeks I'll seek to diverge my talents into several stories at once as well as catering to other.. tastes. But I'd like to make it very clear my writing will never involve the following: Ageplay, Diapers, Parent/child play etc. (Anything with pedophilic elements, I am not conflating the aforementioned with pedophilia, just that the elements are questionable to me) and anything that involves bodily harm or themes found in abusive relationships, including consentual bodily harm and bodily constriction, which includes sado-masochism, bondage, immobilisation (Once again, I'm not conflating genuine abuse with the aforementioned kinks). I am also not interested in writing male-oriented content, gay male-to-male or trans relationships/content. I am also not interested in furry or anthropomorphic content. And, finally, as ironic as this is considering the shit I've written so far, I also won't be writing about scatology (Smearing, playing etc.), coprophagia (eating shit) or even anal, as it can cause bodily harm.

As far as my poop tastes go, it's as tame as it can get.

Sorry for the long-winded reply, and no one asked about what I'm willing to write, but for future reference, the themes above are my limit. Everything else goes, including fictional voyeurism, it should go without saying that I deplore any illegal acts committed in real life against real people.

I seek to expand my writing output, I'm holding back in fact, the next two chapters for my current story are done, I'm just waiting to upload it to maintain a reasonable schedule and to not overextend myself.