Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale regression one week holidays

A topic on another site made me wrote an abstract of a regression holidays week I made with my ex. 

I share here what we have done in a rented quite isolated home in switzerland 10 years ago. Those were my happiest 

time... 

Day 1 rebirth newborn, baby bottle feed, just crying (speaking forbidden) , just walking outside with nanny (walking as no adult stroller available) , but no auntonomous walking baby clothes when available , of course diapers , loooots of rests ...

Day 2: 6 - 9 months , speech learning, , baby food, spoon feed, liquid in baby bottle , no walking , no speak , diapers of course

Day 3 12-18 month, crawling , first words, trying to eat alone (huge work for the washing machine) play with baby toys diapers for #1 and 2 ...

Day 4 2 years, walking, speaking about basics things, play with baby toys potty training diapers removed when awake, put on potty after eating worked for #2 but wet pants afterwards, Ask for potty on time a couple of time still diapers at night and nap

Day 5 kindergarden eat alone, spent more time alone while pretending being in kindergarten (able to do some serious work , god I was late on my adult work after 4 days without checking my mailbox ) I was supposed not to ,but wet pants happened during kindergarten time. diapers removed for nap and night. Wet bed at night.

Day 6 pre teen school time (I really had to work even if officially in hollidays ...) Talking normally with nany , (not the most interesting day...)

Day 7 teenager day 6 and adult sex with nanny who needed that really badly ... end of hollidays , return home.

We plays that scenarios fully twice but the 2nd time she disagree about waiting day 7 for having sex, too frustrating for her, we cheated on that ...

We had more scenarios just for 2 - 3 years that lasted 2 to 10 days and required huge working for the washing machine ... with more or less cheating about sex and speech but at least we made the full rebirth fully once. gee I loved the 5 years we lived together....