Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone else ever had a spouse/partner/ex go around telling other people what you're into without your consent?

On 6/20/2022 at 8:01 PM, dabboi said:

Yep, my first and only girlfriend did this. We were in our junior year of high school, when I told her, and she wound up telling the entire band class (who eventually told other people).

Also leaked my nudes around.

I used it as an opportunity to be proud of who I am, it sucks that my privacy was violated, but I'm not ashamed for being into what I'm into. It's what makes me who I am.

I'm sorry to hear that. If I ever have kids, I'm teaching them to never to send anything electronically that they wouldn't want the whole school to see if things don't work out. She's lucky if she didn't get any criminal charges for that since you were likely still a minor when she leaked your images, although I suppose they could have come after you as well. 

17 hours ago, peedancer said:

This is one reason why I am/would be hesitant bringing up my interest in this area. I know you should trust your partner but I would be worried they spoke about it to their friends/colleuges. Especially if she decided desperation?/wetting wasn't for her. 

My advice would be to pay attention to what else they share with other people, or whether or not they kink shame their exes around you, before you make that decision. As for whether or not they personally enjoy it or just do it to indulge you, I don't think that should really matter when they're deciding to over share. I think it just depends more on their integrity.  

Not quite same thing but I once had an ex who broke up with me on the spot because I had leaked pee. Long story short we were watching movie together (we were maybe 14-15 I think) at my parents place and I had sneezing fit and peed myself a little. I ran to the toilet to clean myself up and try to hide it but he had noticed and when I came back he called me disgusting and broke up with me. 
The next days at school he told everyone that would listen about it but also made it sound worse and that I did it on purpose. 

Not quite same thing but I think I understand how that might feel. 

33 minutes ago, leakyturtle said:

…I had sneezing fit and peed myself a little. I ran to the toilet to clean myself up and try to hide it but he had noticed and when I came back he called me disgusting and broke up with me. 
The next days at school he told everyone that would listen about it but also made it sound worse and that I did it on purpose…

…even in my teens I would’ve known that this was just another thing that made you even more special. 

Ah well, his loss. Sounds like you went on to find a wonderfully supportive partner. 

Yes it happened to me also.I have only told 2 people in my life my ex-wife who was accepting, and an ex girlfriend who was not. The GF ridiculed me for it especially when our relationship began to fail for unrelated reasons. She told at least her 3 adult kids whom I knew, that I know of.  I knew most of her family, and it's likely she told them too, just to embarrass me.

I worked with and was manager of her  daughter who originall set us up. This was potentially humiliating and could affect my job. Fortunately her daughter was not judgemental and never said a word or even hinted she knew. 

Currently I have a group of friends who openly talk about anal sex, poop ,and S&M. I have not judgementally said that's not fir me. I have wanted so badly to say what I really enjoy is pee. Holding pee, getting desperate and peeing in mypants, or somewhere inappropriate, and observing a female do the same. Pee is a lot less messy. But having been betrayed I just can't do it. I worry that even if they don't say anything to my face, behind my back will be another matter. I should mention that I along with the friends I speak of are nudists.  I remember one former member of our group,who has moved away, was very drunk and just poped a squat and peed right in front of us. Everyone-except me thought it was disgustingly.  I enjoyed watching her pee, but in silencr.

6 hours ago, leakyturtle said:

Not quite same thing but I once had an ex who broke up with me on the spot because I had leaked pee. Long story short we were watching movie together (we were maybe 14-15 I think) at my parents place and I had sneezing fit and peed myself a little. I ran to the toilet to clean myself up and try to hide it but he had noticed and when I came back he called me disgusting and broke up with me. 
The next days at school he told everyone that would listen about it but also made it sound worse and that I did it on purpose. 

I'm sorry to hear that. Some people are just idiots who get off on ruining someone else's reputation for no reason. I've known several like that. That's not that uncommon btw, I dated a girl who involuntarily wet herself while throwing up in public with no alcohol being involved. We just had a good laugh about it later.    

4 hours ago, leakyturtle said:

That... That's just disgusting by him. It's people like that in which make me never want to really try and befriend others.

Yep my ex-wife, while we were still married. If we were out with people and someone would have to use the restroom, she would turn to me and say "she needs to pee, would you like to watch her too" just to try to embarrass me. Unfortunately for her and fortunately for me, that friend just blurted out "he can watch me with those pretty eyes". Needless to say, she suddenly stopped talking to her because she was a "home wrecking whore" 😂 

On 6/22/2022 at 9:06 PM, leakyturtle said:

I can tell you what is disgusting here: It's not you, it's that guy's behaviour! I hope you noticed in the meantime that a guy's reaction can be very different!