Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Does being tickled make you need to pee more?

I know this happens to kids somewhat frequently, but I have always wondered if tickling could also work on adults as a way to make them pee, or at least make them more desperate. Kids are more easily get carried away and maybe haven't built up the tolerance to focus on bladder control when they are being physically distracted, or perhaps just don't care enough to try sometimes.. Online says that ticking someone can make them pee even for older ages but this has not been my experience nor have I ever seen this happen to an adult. If I am ever laughing or distracted by something and suddenly feel the urge to pee I can pretty quickly shift my focus to prevent myself from leaking. I do have some adult friends who have admitted to me a couple times that they "peed a little" while experiencing laughter or other intense emotions, but never a full on accident like I've seen kids have and never while being tickled.

Has anyone here (especially an experienced holder) ever wet them selves while being tickled by someone or seen it happen to someone else? If so I would be really curious to know why you think it happened and how desperate you/they were before being tickled? Also if you have found that either males or females are more susceptible to this phenomenon I would be really interested to know and why 🙃. In children I have definitely seen more boys have accidents than girls but girls also mature faster.

If tickling is something that actually works it seams like a HUGE vulnerability in our urinary system’s holding capabilities hahaha! And would be fun to try and exploit on someone at some point 🙂 .

Thanks so much everyone! 

Edited by Kiwi_Rebecca_C
Wanted to better word it (see edit history)

I can’t really speak from personal experience too well but I personally think that the effect tickling has on holding is like a distraction from being able to hold turned up to 11. Like it diverts attention away from one’s ability to hold, perhaps resulting in more leaks as the person being tickled loses focus on holding. Again, I’m not super experienced but that’s my hat in the ring.

It definitely can. If I really need to go bad enough and someone tickles me it will definitely at least cause some issues or make it really hard to keep in. I've also heard that it can also be a trigger for some incontinent people as well. I think it partially has to do with the fact it can be a distraction from holding like @BurstShrimp68 said.

But I think it more has to do with the fact that when you laugh and your diaphragm spasms, it can put extra pressure on the bladder. That's why if you ever laughed while peeing it increases the stream pressure by what like feels like 1000 lol

It also generally makes you kinda tense up as well when you get tickled so that probably also adds even more pressure.

And when all three of the above things combined that can equal accidental uncontrollable wetting 😄

Hmm interesting thanks! Like, I get how laughing or distractions can cause someone to lose control temporarily if they are surprised by it, but if you are being tickled and you know about it ahead of time it should be easy enough to just focus on bladder control if you need to. I laugh and hold my pee simultaneously all the time and I don’t feel like it makes things any harder from muscle contractions/spasms or anything, even if I have to go badly. The lungs rhythmically pressing the bladder is a great suggestion I will have to pay more attention next time haha  

Definitely. In normal situation only a little tickling won't make me laugh so much that I would lose it right away, but any activity that makes the body tense, doesn't do good to my bladder when it is full. Tickling is one of them too.
If the person tickling me is persistent enough, it can still lead to a wetting accident. It happened in the past, when my bold statement that I'm not sensitive to tickling challenged 2 of my friends to start tickling me in the right places. One was holding me, other was doing the tickling. After only a minute if not less, my pants were wet. It might not happened, if my bladder would be pretty empty, but on my misfortune, it was pretty full at the time.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)

It definitely makes me pee, but not from making it more urgent. It's hard to explain. I'm extremely ticklish, so much so that I become this uncontrollably twitching mess of giggles on the floor. And at some point I lose all control over my body and start peeing. I don't even really feel I'm doing it at that stage. My bladder just empties itself. Same happens sometimes when I get the silly laughs but luckily not as often as in my teens.

Oh waoh ok that's a very unified response! That's is so cool, I actually didn't know this! This would be really fun to try, maybe I will try this on my boyfriend hahaha. It's kind of creepy at the same time... Now I want to try this on ME 🙂. I don't think it will work for some reason, I guess I have a hard time imagining it. Can you literally just tickle someone anywhere of does it have to be a specific spot? I imagine if you get the right areas like lower abdomen or thighs even you might make some progress haha.

I found this thread as well from a while ago where there are some stories if anyone was interested.   

On 6/19/2022 at 1:42 AM, Kiwi_Rebecca_C said:

Hmm interesting thanks! Like, I get how laughing or distractions can cause someone to lose control temporarily if they are surprised by it, but if you are being tickled and you know about it ahead of time it should be easy enough to just focus on bladder control if you need to. I laugh and hold my pee simultaneously all the time and I don’t feel like it makes things any harder from muscle contractions/spasms or anything, even if I have to go badly. The lungs rhythmically pressing the bladder is a great suggestion I will have to pay more attention next time haha  

The thing is, you're talking about your body's response to ticking and your body's response to a joke like they're the same thing. They're not. Tickling produces a completely involuntary response. You can't just choose to "focus on bladder control" instead. If you're ticklish enough, or you're tickled for long enough, your nervous system can become overwhelmed to the point at which it doesn't have the resources to even alert you to the fact that your bladder is trying to empty itself. If you're watching a funny movie and you feel yourself starting to pee, your brain is going to tell you that the situation is not so funny anymore, which usually makes it pretty easy to stop laughing. But if you're being tickled and you start to pee, your brain can't really tell you to stop being ticklish. If it could, then nobody would be ticklish.

12 hours ago, ControlFreak said:

The thing is, you're talking about your body's response to ticking and your body's response to a joke like they're the same thing. They're not. Tickling produces a completely involuntary response. You can't just choose to "focus on bladder control" instead. If you're ticklish enough, or you're tickled for long enough, your nervous system can become overwhelmed to the point at which it doesn't have the resources to even alert you to the fact that your bladder is trying to empty itself. If you're watching a funny movie and you feel yourself starting to pee, your brain is going to tell you that the situation is not so funny anymore, which usually makes it pretty easy to stop laughing. But if you're being tickled and you start to pee, your brain can't really tell you to stop being ticklish. If it could, then nobody would be ticklish.

I have to admit I have never really been tickled than much before so I don’t so I dont really know. So if someone started tickling me or I started to tickle someone they could start to pee even if they were focusing hard on not peeing? I definitley want to try that now 🥰 thats adorable. Sounds like a fun experience.

Its not like I can’t laugh while I’m desperate, If I had to stop laughing in order to hold my pee I can definitely see the vulnerability, but as it stands I still have a hard time imagining how tickling would be any more of a problem. Thanks all! 

Tickling has made me wet myself as a kid, pretty sure it can happen to adults too since its pretty much the same mechanism xD

5 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Is there a way to tickle yourself? I kind of want to experience this but I would have a very difficult time finding someone who would do it for me, mostly out of fetish shyness

Kind of, some people can do it and some cant, I personally can but the effect isnt as strong

I agree with some comments above being tickled makes you laugh and I am sure we have all heard of some one who wet themselves from laughing.  A girl I knew in high school who was 3 years older than me once told a story about her sister who was 2 years younger than I about how her sister said one afternoon I have to go to the bathroom.  She and her other siblings start to tease and ask her what she has to do 1 or 2 or both.  She won’t say then finally said I just have to pee.  She didn’t go just keep waiting.  A few minutes later she asks her again I thought you had to go.  To which she replied yes of course I still have to and they start to laugh a little.  Her sister who has to go tells them to stop it, you people made me wet my panties a little.  One thing leads to another she is on the floor and the group of siblings is holding her down teasing her threatening to tickle her until she wets her pants.  She is yelling to her mom for them to stop and let her go.  Mind you no one was hurting her just teasing.  You had to know their mom sometimes you thought she was one of the kids.  The group keeps holding & teasing her but not going through with making her have a full on accident.  Finally her mom said take this into the kitchen I do not want pee on my carpet.  With that they were like OMG mom said it is ok!  They slide her a few feet onto the tile floor ticking her with everything they have as their mom watches her daughter pee her pants in front of everyone.  I of course asked my friend what happened afterwards?  My sister ran away changed her jeans & came back saying you guys are f****** dead if you tell anyone.  I was so surprised your mom was not mad?  She said no she thought it was so funny.

It does for me, not immediately, but if I’m really trying to get the tickling person to stop, my attention will for a split second get away from my bladder and cause me to pee. Once I was doing a hold and my girlfriend noticed, so she waited for the perfect opportunity and pinned me down and started tickling me. She got me really good, but I was doing a good job of holding. I eventually used all my force to get her off, which caused me to lose control for a few seconds.