Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 6/18/2022 at 8:48 PM, Brat_Tamer00 said:

Note- This is my first post on the site! So I'm still working on my writing lol

After discovering our mutual interest in omorashi, my partner and I had discussed our more specific interests in the fetish and we realized that we both enjoyed the idea of casual wetting. Just peeing whenever and wherever you were in the house and not having to worry about stopping what you were doing, sounded like fun! We decided to put on some diapers and spend the day without going to the bathroom (in the actual bathroom haha).

That morning I brewed us a big pot of coffee and we got right to drinking and filling our bladders. We put on pull-up style adult diapers beneath our shorts, and went about the rest of our morning like usual. I (25 M) was sitting in the living room watching TV, while they (25 NB-F) sat diapered at their desk playing videogames. It wasn't long after finishing my first coffee that I let out my first leak. It was a short spurt, long enough to hear a small hiss as it hit my diaper. The warmth was so relaxing, and let me push out more pee into my diaper.

Shortly after, my partner called my attention to show me something on their game, and I took advantage and felt up the front of their diaper. They had let out a lot more than me, and their diaper began to poof up beneath them. We are still practicing peeing in front of each other so after feeling their diapers I leaked a bit more into my own, before sitting back in the living room. As I leaked more and more and felt my diaper grow, I couldn't help but stick my hand down my pants and play with myself in the warmth.

I got called over to the desk again and as they showed me their game, I noticed the diaper bulging even further than before. "wow you're really wet" I said as felt up the diaper. "Oh yeah? You cant even feel how wet I am from there" They said, as they pulled their waistband forward. I slid my hand down the front of their diaper, rubbing their clit as I felt just how wet they were. A combination of fluids from pee and being turned on, I gently fingered them as they continued playing their game while stifling moans.

I walked into the kitchen to get more coffee, and while pouring my second cup I released my bladder and filled my diaper. I pressed its warm wetness against me as I grew harder, bringing myself close to the edge before stopping. I went into their office to change into a new diaper in front of my partner, showing off how much I managed to pee without causing a leak. I changed into my second diaper and went back to the couch to fill my bladder more, while letting out short leaks in between.

My partner sat at their desk, focused on their game and drinking plenty of coffee. They had gradually been filling their diaper with no leaks, until one long stream of pee was too much for the diaper to handle. They called my attention again to show me the big leak they had, as pee soaked into the blanket below them. Watching them soak their diaper and blanket was such a huge turn, I couldn't hold back anymore. I grabbed a pair of scissors and snipped the sides of the diaper, pulling it forward to reveal just how full it was, and how wet they were from being so turned on.

I got on my knees as they sat legs spread over the arms of the office chair, one finger inside them while the other swirled around their clit. My hand rubbed against the filled diaper, its fullness turning me on so much as I kept moving my hands rhythmically. A few more minutes of keeping up the rhythm, and they came hard in the chair, humping my hand as it rested in the heavy diaper.

After that they put on their second diaper, and it wasn't even lunch time.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! If there's interest I can talk about the rest of our day!

I would like to hear about the rest of your day!