Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale I finally got a waterproof mattress protector

9 hours ago, trekkie said:

Sounds like you're having fun! 🙂 Keep us posted; see if it gets easier with time (and if it leads to waking up soggy. Or, do you want that?)

I wouldn't mind as long as the waterproof cover is working, and it doesn't become too hard to avoid if I want to. I will maybe see if I can drink a lot and then fall asleep before I have to pee.

10 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I wouldn't mind as long as the waterproof cover is working, and it doesn't become too hard to avoid if I want to. I will maybe see if I can drink a lot and then fall asleep before I have to pee.

Most the accidents I have in bed is when I go to sleep with at least a slight need to pee, or wake up with morning pee and doze off, idk if its easy for you to sleep while needing to pee but it works best

8 minutes ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

Most the accidents I have in bed is when I go to sleep with at least a slight need to pee, or wake up with morning pee and doze off, idk if its easy for you to sleep while needing to pee but it works best

I tried getting to sleep while needing to pee but it is pretty difficult for me to do

20 minutes ago, Imabedwetter said:

Since I'm a bedwetter I have frequent accidents in my sleep. I've been that way my whole life. I also don't have any issues sleeping in a wet bed. There have been many times where I have woken up soaked from a bedwetting accident and I had to pee again. I just pee in the bed again since it is already wet and then I fall back asleep.

Do you find it enjoyable even when it's unintended? (I hope so)

5 hours ago, Imabedwetter said:

Since I'm a bedwetter I have frequent accidents in my sleep. I've been that way my whole life. I also don't have any issues sleeping in a wet bed. There have been many times where I have woken up soaked from a bedwetting accident and I had to pee again. I just pee in the bed again since it is already wet and then I fall back asleep.

I'd do that a lot as a kid, waking up in the middle of the night in a wet bed theres not much you can do aside from just laying in it and sleeping xD Made me kinda used to the feeling

So, I drank a big cup of water and ice tea before bed. I think I got to sleep first, and dreamed about trying to find a bathroom, where every bathroom had the toilet in view of people outside. I was either trying to sneak to one I knew would suffice, or sneak over to a shower and pee there, I can't remember. Either way, I woke up dry and needing to pee, so I think it's safe to say that, unless I train my body to recognize the bed as the place to pee (and I probably don't want to do that for when I go to hotels or sleep over at relatives' house, etc.), I am incapable of peeing in my sleep.

Haven't peed in bed since that second time, but if I wake up to the sound of a thunderstorm, I will do that a third time, I've always wanted to wet myself pretending it was out of fear of loud thunder. (I don't have a particular fear of thunder but it can get pretty loud)