Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Lucy's Unfortunate Day

Desperate 

After what felt like an age, the clock turned 11:15, and the exam was done. Finally! Lucy thought, knowing that she was moments away from relief. 

"Okay, that's time!" Lucy announced, closing the exam paper. She stood up and started to pack the exam stuff away, dancing around to help ease her desperate need for a wee. However she was stopped in her tracks by a quiet but unmistakable sniffling noise from behind her. Holly was sat there, head on the desk, crying her eyes out. 

"Oh sweetheart, what's wrong?" Lucy asked, putting her bladder to one side as she hugged the 18 year old. 

"I did so badly, I just panicked when I got in here and forgot everything I know," Holly sobbed.

"Hey that's not true! You were saying lots of good things there, I'm sure you've done better than you've expected," no response from Holly. "I always think I've done really badly whenever I finish an exam, but it's never as bad as you think." 

"I just feel like I've let everyone down," Holly cried.

"You've not let anyone down Holly. I promise you it'll all be okay," Lucy tried desperately to wrap the conversation up so she could tend to her now very urgent need. 

"Promise?" Holly's sniffling stopped.

"I promise. Now come on! Go and enjoy the rest of the sunshine," Lucy smiled. 

"Okay," Holly stood up. Fucking finally, Lucy thought. "Thanks Miss." 

"That's okay darling," Lucy shifted her body as a big wave of desperation hit her. As Holly left the room, Lucy grabbed herself briefly. "Gotta pee, gotta pee," she sang to herself, grabbing Holly's exam paper to return to the exams office.

"Hi, just got Holly's exam for you here!" Lucy tried to avoid dancing like a maniac. Being moments away from relief was making it even harder to hand it in. 

"Thanks love, how did she do?" the lady in the office asked. 

"Oh you know, a few tears, but I think she did okay," Lucy smiled, determined not to engage her well-meaning colleague in conversation.

"Oh bless her, she can get a bit overwhelmed by it all," she replied sympathetically.

"Hmmm," Lucy nodded. "Anyway, I'm going to head off now, just gonna pop to the loo quickly first."

"Okay love, I'll sign you out!" 

Out of sight of everyone, Lucy allowed herself to break into an awkward jog to the loo. She was so close now. Wee, head home, chill, date. Not a bad rest of day. But definitely wee first. The promised land was finally in sight as she turned the corner. However she was stopped in her tracks by a startling noise. The unmistakable drone of a fire alarm. Lucy stopped in her tracks. What the fuck do I do? Her desperation kicked in, and she decided to try and quickly use the toilet. She sprinted towards the bathroom before a member of staff approached her.

"Sorry what are you doing?" he asked.

"I'll be really quick, I'm just really desperate for the loo," her face turned bright red as she admitted her need for the first time today. 

"I'm sorry, but this isn't a drill, you have to leave," he responded. 

Lucy's bladder throbbed, but she conceded defeat. Okay, new plan. Find toilet, head home, chill, date. She headed to the car park, thanking God that she'd already signed out so didn't need to line up with everyone else. Sitting in her car, she crossed her legs tightly, digging her fists into her crotch briefly, before preparing to drive off. As she went to put the car in gear, she received a call.

"You okay?" Lucy asked.

"Lucy can you come to Camden ASAP? It's an emergency!"  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bursting

Lucy clenched everything as another speed bump threatened to undo all the hard work her pelvic floor muscles were doing. Her urethra burned, and all her focus was on not wetting herself. As she reached the house, she moaned as the only parking space was a tight parallel park, a manoeuvre she'd never quite managed to master. Particularly whilst trying to hold back the Niagara Falls. She tried once with just the right hand on the steering wheel, and her left hand tightly dug into her crotch, jamming her peehole shut. But she conceded she'd need both hands for the job. Lucy gasped, the sudden absence of pressure made her feel as though her bladder had jumped off a plane. It took all her resolve not to wet herself, in fact she was pretty sure that a few drops escaped. Thankfully, she managed to park on her third attempt, locked her car and went to let a surly looking plumber into her house. 

"Nice parking love," he sneered sarcastically. 

Normally Lucy would have called out such a misogynistic comment, but with her bladder on the verge of exploding, she didn't feel it was the right time to get in a debate. Besides, the quicker the job was done, the quicker she could urinate. She turned her keys in the door, an action accompanied by the now all too familiar sensation of her bladder falling. Lucy was in no doubt this time. A spurt had leaked out, as she felt it trickle out of her urethra and slowly run down her leg. Every step on the stairs was torture, her urine filled bladder now feeling like a balloon that could pop with a slightest of disturbances. She unlocked the door to No. 4 - thankfully not leaking this time - and showed the plumber towards the bathroom. The sight of the toilet, which she now hadn't used for over six hours, was almost enough to send her over the edge. 

"You're not very chatty, are you?" Lucy hadn't even realised the plumber had been speaking this whole time.

"Sorry, just a bit frazzled," Lucy lied, unwilling to reveal to a stranger that she was about to wet herself. 

"I'll take a cup of tea please. Two sugars and a tiny bit of milk," the plumber asked, slightly transfixed by the beautiful woman struggling to stand still in front of him. 

"But the water's isn't working," Lucy pointed out. 

"That's why I'm handing you this isn't it? I thought you students were meant to be bright," the plumber scoffed, handing her a bottle of water. 

Lucy again ignored his sexism, focusing only on keeping her urine in. A task which was rapidly getting more difficult. She winced as she poured the water into the kettle, and wondered whether he'd notice if she served him a tea made with her piss. Tempting, but she didn't want to have to explain to the landlord why their plumber won't come anymore. Her crotch was damp, she couldn't tell if it was pee or sweat. Probably a bit of both. Now in the privacy of her kitchen, she allowed herself to cross her legs tightly again. The kettle pinged, Lucy pressed her left hand tightly into her crotch as she poured the boiled water into the only mug that had been unpacked so far. Another slug of wee escaped, dampening the fabric of the crotch of her panties, and slightly soaking her hand. It was reaching critical point. 

Handing the tea to the plumber, and desperately trying to block out the toilet from view, she realised that she was running out of time. "Hey, erm you don't need me to stay here do you? I've got some business I need to take care of."

"You mean you're desperate for a piss? You're not very good at hiding it gorgeous." Lucy blushed, cringed and leaked all at the same time. "Go ahead, I can see myself out." 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Lucy could have kissed the plumber, were he not so repulsive. She grabbed her bag and headed out the door. She didn't know the area super well but she was pretty sure there was a cafe a few streets down that would have a toilet. If she could make it until then. 

Leaking 

Lucy cried in agony. She was stuck, someone had double locked the front door and she didn't have a key for that door yet. She'd tried to bang on her own door to see if the plumber could let her back in. At least then she could find a mug and discretely go and piss in another room. But he'd turned his music right up and couldn't hear. Lucy half wondered if he had heard and just enjoyed the idea of her being absolutely bursting for a wee with nowhere to go. She'd knocked on every single door in the complex, to no avail. She was beyond bursting now, all she could think about was easing the pain in her bladder, absolutely full to the brim. The leaks were regular now, her sexy panties, chosen specially for her date now almost certainly stunk of piss. Speaking of which, her phone rang. It was Peter.

"H-hello?" Lucy's voice quivered as she tried to compose herself. 

"Hey Luce, so I've slightly fucked up and I can't do drinks later," Peter apologised.

After the day Lucy had had, she didn't mind too much, she just wanted to pee, go home and cry. "Oh, that's okay we can do another day."

"No no, I've been waiting for this so long Luce, I really want to see you today! I heard you're in Camden now, so why don't I swing by and we can get some drinks?" The mention of the word 'drinks' led to another trickle escaping her urethra. 

"T-that sounds great. What time are you thinking?" she asked.

"Are you free now?" Another leak.

"W-well I'm sort of locked in the apartment complex, so I'm waiting for someone who lives here to arrive so I can get out," Lucy was almost crying.

"You okay Luce?" he asked gently.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine," she lied. "Just getting a bit cabin fevery. I'll text you when I get out, maybe meet you by the station?"

"Sounds good. Okay, goodbye Luce. Can't wait to see you!" 

As soon as the phone hung up, Lucy yelled in frustration. Then she saw it. Staring at her in the face this whole time. Her potential salvation. A vase on the window sill that could surely just about accommodate the volume of pee remaining in her bladder. But could she? The choice was made easier as the longest spurt of wee escaped, slightly darkening her red skirt. Hitching her skirt up, she looked around one final time, checking that no one was witnessing her hitting rock bottom. Placing the vase over her crotch, she pulled her panties to one side. And... nothing. After freely leaking urine for about an hour, her bladder had now decided to go all shy. Lucy was now crying with the pain, but her bladder still refused to yield. As she finally relaxed enough to let out a spurt of piss into the vase, she had to stop immediately as she heard a key slowly turn in the lock. Lucy froze. A woman of about 60 entered, face to face with a young woman sat on the stairs with her skirt hitched up, panties clearly visible and a holding a vase.

"What on earth are you doing?" the lady yelled.

"I'm just heading out actually," Lucy tried to get past with the vase, but the lady stopped her. A long spurt of wee ran down her leg, and into her shoes. The lady picked up the vase, and smelt the inside, after hearing the liquid swishing about. In horror, she shrieked, dropping the vase, and the small amount of urine all over the carpeted floor.

"You vile girl, I'm calling the police," the lady shouted again.

"No please, I live here, I just got locked outside my flat, and I couldn't get out, and I'm absolutely BURSTING for the toilet," Lucy was hyperventilating at this point, and was dancing around, physically incapable of standing still. She tried to compose herself, opting to contort herself into the best position to keep her pee in. "I don't suppose I could use your loo?" 

"GET OUT!" she yelled, and Lucy ran out crying, knowing that she had just minutes before it would be too late.

Relief 

She simply had to find somewhere to urinate. This was like no pain she had ever known. Every step was agony. Every thought was on how badly she needed to toilet. She could barely see, such was her desperation. All she saw was obstacles. Like the alleyway by her flat, manned by a security camera and a sign saying reminding that public urination is a crime. She'd pee in her car at this point and deal with the consequences later, but the street was particularly busy today. She'd just have to walk into the first place she saw. Her eyes lit up as she saw a cafe, only to find they didn't open on Wednesday's. Then there was the dry cleaners, who wouldn't let customers use their toilet, not even a customer who was quite clearly on the verge of exploding. The corner shop said the same thing, and the hairdresser's toilet was out of order. Lucy was practically wetting herself now, leaking roughly every 30 seconds or so. But the leaking never made the urge go, if anything it made it much much worse. As she turned round after being told unhelpfully that there was a toilet half a mile away, the thing she didn't want to happen more than anything else happened.

"Hey."

Lucy could barely get the words out. "Hi Peter."

Peter hugged her, and it took every single ounce of strength in her body to not wet herself as he accidentally pressed on her bladder. Lucy gasped loudly, and doubled over grabbing herself.

"Hey what's up?" Peter asked, but looking at Lucy, it was pretty obvious what she needed. "Oh shit, erm, there's a public toilet not far from here, let's go!"

"I can't make it Peter, I've been holding it for so long," Lucy cried. 

"Come on," Peter grabbed her by the hand, and Lucy followed, her skirt darkening some more. Lucy could barely walk at this stage, it felt as though her body was made entirely of pee. After what felt like an age, but was probably only a minute, they reached an alleyway.

"I'll keep watch, you do what you have to do," Peter gestured towards the darkened alleyway, this time with no security camera. 

"Thank you," Lucy whispered, as she ran as fast as she could to the end of the alleyway. 

No problems with letting go this time. She hadn't even pulled her panties to one side before a jet of urine exploded out of her peehole. She was too exhausted to care. 

"Wait, police police!" Peter yelled. 

With all her might, Lucy turned the tap off. She writhed in pain, she'd had a taste of ecstasy and she needed the rest. 

"What's happening here miss?" the police officer asked. 

"Nothing, just walking about," Lucy danced on the spot. She'd managed to put a cork in it, but she was too full. Her bladder simply couldn't hold out any longer. The tap turned back on, and she didn't have the power to stop this time. She stood there, eyes closed, partly from embarrassment and partly from shear relief, as she flooded her panties. Her skirt was now a completely different shade of red from before, as was her face. A rivulet of urine ran down each of her pressed together legs, sometimes meeting in the middle, before flowing into each of her shoes. The officer moved away as the puddle started to creep towards him.

"Sorry for disturbing you," he muttered, before pretending to get another call on his walkie talkie. 

Despite the embarrassment, Lucy was on the verge of orgasm, such was the relief. She'd never had sex before, but if it was anything like as good as this, then she couldn't wait. Her hands moved to touch herself, before she remembered where she was. Peter refused to watch, despite the stream showing no signs of stopping. Lucy had never felt relief like this, she'd never even come close to being that desperate to pee. Her body felt faint, almost as if her urination was using every bit of energy she had left. After a ridiculous amount of time, the stream died down, and she was left there, legs sticky with piss, panties and skirt absolutely soaked, next to a boy who probably didn't want to go on a date after what he just saw. Lucy broke down crying, so Peter went over to comfort her, soothing her by wrapping his gentle arms round her, seemingly not caring about getting covered in second hand pee.