Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale For the guys, wetting sitting or standing?

Question for my fellow guys here, do you wet yourself standing or sitting? I have done both and I can say I love sitting more, I lay back and just let it gush out of me while standing I don't really feel that relief BUT more comes out, I don't stand up and wet a lot because my legs are hairy and I hate the feeling and it tickles and itches and whatnot, so what do you guys prefer?

Standing wetting video in the future? Maybe? 

Well, it depends on what I'm wearing and where I'm doing it. It's not the same to urinate if I'm wearing underpants while standing up than when sitting in an armchair. just as it doesn't feel the same to get wet sitting in a chair with jeans than to do it standing up.

For me it is better when I feel that the hot pee touches my body and the more clothes or objects that retain the liquid, the better.

I like a stand up wetting if it's staged. It is just easier to clean up afterwards.

If I wet while sitting in my apartment, then that means I have to clean both the fabric / leather of the chair I'm in and the carpeted floor. Cleaning up fabric is such a drag and something I find too exhausting to be worth it. Even after a good hour of continuously trying to get the stains out with carpet cleaners (the heavy-duty electric ones), you still have the faint but obvious smell of pee lingering for ages. Maybe I need to finally switch to solid seats and flooring that's easier to maintain lol

Either way, if it's a genuine accident that overwhelms me, then I'm happy regardless of whether I'm sitting or standing lol

Edited by Windows XPee (see edit history)
26 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I do both depending on my mood, as both have fun parts to them. When I'm standing, my legs get wet too and what I'm wearing feels wetter. While I'm sitting, my butt gets wet.

Same for me. Depends on my mood. If I'm masturbating, I normally do it while sitting. But if I want the desperation to be very high, I normally switch between both as sometimes I feel it is harder to hold it standing (after sitting for a while, i guess). Casual wetting I do just where I am, like casual^^, sitting/standing/walking (while walking isn't that easy).

For me it is easier to wet myself while standing. Maybe because I used to wet myself as a kid while standing. I also like wetting while sitting on a chair or on the ground. But then I have to concentrate to let the flow start. Standing up I can wet myself everytime and everywhere....

I also like to do both. Sometimes without thinking about it. When I decide to casually wet myself I usually just go for it. 😜

But I agree with what‘s been said before. Both have their advantages regarding the feeling that comes with it.

One practical aspect when sitting is that you can prevent your shoes from getting wet.

BTW: wetting while lying on your back is also nice. You never know exactly where it goes 😊

Kneeling mainly followed by swift progress onto masturbating and coming in my soaked briefs.

When I'm really bursting though it is amazing to sit back on the bed and do it that way.

It takes an eternity to burst through, it's almost like an orgasm in itself, and then there is the

definite advantage of having a soaked bum too. Again masturbating in fully soaked pants

is a massive turn on. It's the best !

3 hours ago, Skippyboy said:

Kneeling mainly followed by swift progress onto masturbating and coming in my soaked briefs.

When I'm really bursting though it is amazing to sit back on the bed and do it that way.

It takes an eternity to burst through, it's almost like an orgasm in itself, and then there is the

definite advantage of having a soaked bum too. Again masturbating in fully soaked pants

is a massive turn on. It's the best !

Oh shit kneeling sounds like it could be LOTS of fun, you just gave me a wonderful idea for my next video;)

20 hours ago, tennyson said:

I love wetting sitting down the most. Or if she is sitting on my face, lying on my back.

Lucky 😩 I need an omo partner 

Both, I like to wet sitting outside, when it's warm, while I'm going through the junk mail.  I have plenty of water on the table, so there's no need to get up until I'm ready.  I do it standing while I'm walking my dog.  I have a few pairs of black shorts that have rather thin material.  Within a few minutes after I'm done letting it flow, I look dry to sight, even faster if it's hot out.