Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Percentage of girls who have squatted and peed

I was reading an old thread about how what percentage of girls had wet themselves (responses varied) 

but I also wondered what we thought the percentage of girls (say 25yo, to bring in uni experiences with drinking) would have had to squat somewhere to wee when desperate?

I do sometimes wonder about friends, and whether they've ever had to have a squat!

Probably the chances increase significantly if they are into drinking in pubs/clubs, outdoor things like hiking or just hang out in parks a lot, running... even as teenagers drinking in the park i'd imagine lots would have had moments! 

so it must surely be quite a high percentage?

28 minutes ago, pwpj said:

I was reading an old thread about how what percentage of girls had wet themselves (responses varied) 

but I also wondered what we thought the percentage of girls (say 25yo, to bring in uni experiences with drinking) would have had to squat somewhere to wee when desperate?

I do sometimes wonder about friends, and whether they've ever had to have a squat!

Probably the chances increase significantly if they are into drinking in pubs/clubs, outdoor things like hiking or just hang out in parks a lot, running... even as teenagers drinking in the park i'd imagine lots would have had moments! 

so it must surely be quite a high percentage?

It really depends. I've met women who came from rural areas and they had a much higher percentage of squatting. I laughed hard when one woman told me she squatted in a barn when someone was hogging their toilet, I thought she was joking but she wasn't. With rural areas you have more property and less population.

It's also high if you live near a bad highway. On my highway the traffic is always horrible and the snow cleaning services are bad, I'd always see people get out to use the natural toilet because it's bumper-to-bumper traffic all the time. 

Yeah like you said drinking and hiking would increase percentage as well.

But at the same time you do have a sizeable population of women who have never not used a toilet and have no idea how to aim if asked to pee randomly.

This brings me to another point - I wonder if women who have squatted to pee outside is higher in non-North American countries, like Japan because they have squat toilets. Because the position a women must naturally squat to use the squat toilet to aim their pee, so they can easily adapt to pee outside too. But with a North American woman, they might not know how to squat in that position and may instead use a "hovering" technique that may not be as good.

I was always very much an indoor person so when I ended up getting a job outside without bathrooms I was very ill prepared for it, so the only response was that I had to hold it basically all day because I didn't know how to squat without peeing all over myself. Plus even if I could I would probably feel too inhibited to expose myself like that. But I have spent very little time in rural areas, so that is probably why. Until my job I was generally always near toilets.

1 hour ago, liesjeversteven said:

Doesn't everybody do that once in a while? When you gotta go, you gotta go, you know?

I think the percentage is low. I live in a densely populated area near a city, and the vast majority of the girls I know would sooner wet themselves than expose their ass/ vulva in public. I know very few girls who squat to pee, and they're by no means the norm here. They're considered by their social circles to be "wild", "crazy", or at the very least extremely confident in their bodies/ bodily functions. 

Also, if a woman squats to pee here, since there are so many people, there's always the chance she could be penalized for public urination/ indecent exposure. It's just safer to hold it until she gets to a restroom.

@lsn1

"I think the percentage is low. I live in a densely populated area near a city, and the vast majority of the girls I know would sooner wet themselves than expose their ass/ vulva in public. I know very few girls who squat to pee, and they're by no means the norm here. They're considered by their social circles to be "wild", "crazy", or at the very least extremely confident in their bodies/ bodily functions."

I remember that you live in the same area as me and I can say that my observations are pretty much true on Long Island nobody really pops a squat like that. In my entire life I have never seen a girl squatting to pee, and even men peeing on the side of the road is pretty rare. Even when I was at my outdoor job basically  all the women on the crew held it all day and weren't going out to squat in the woods. I think the majority of people would not do that, maybe it is more common in rural areas, but I think in urban and suburban areas that you generally are not going to see a woman just dropping her pants and going to the bathroom like that.

I realize that this particular message board isn't really very representative as the people here are into this type of thing so they are more likely to be experimental like that. But I think that the average woman has probably never gone to the bathroom outside in her life and I know that the people in my circle certainly haven't, the women haven't anyway. Growing up it was always a major to do for a woman to go to the bathroom anywhere other than a toilet, and not only that but a clean and private toilet at that.

"Also, if a woman squats to pee here, since there are so many people, there's always the chance she could be penalized for public urination/ indecent exposure. It's just safer to hold it until she gets to a restroom."

Exactly in polite society women are expected to hold it. I think when people think of women peeing outside they mostly think of young drinking girls gone wild types.

Although there is obviously a first time for everything I don't think I know a singe person (male or female) who hasn't peed without a toilet at least a couple times. There just aren't bathrooms everywhere and that's the reality, and as long as you are not surrounded by people there is no real reason to hold it in. Unless you live in an urban center and have never left in your life you have 95% most likely squatted to pee. 

22 hours ago, lsn1 said:

I think the percentage is low. I live in a densely populated area near a city, and the vast majority of the girls I know would sooner wet themselves than expose their ass/ vulva in public. I know very few girls who squat to pee, and they're by no means the norm here. They're considered by their social circles to be "wild", "crazy", or at the very least extremely confident in their bodies/ bodily functions. 

Also, if a woman squats to pee here, since there are so many people, there's always the chance she could be penalized for public urination/ indecent exposure. It's just safer to hold it until she gets to a restroom.

Maybe it's because I'm not American, but I'm quite sure I don't know a single woman who hasn't popped a squat once in a while. I do, all my friends do, my neighbours do. Seriously, how could one not? 

Populated area? I live in Brussels, a city of over 1 million people and I've squatted to pee often enough. Of course not in full view in bright day light, but I'm quite good at hiding what I'm doing. If I have the choice between wetting myself and peeing in between two cars or behind a corner somewhere, the choice is quickly made...

Edited by liesjeversteven
addition (see edit history)

You'd think at some point everyone would end up having to, or else end up at some point wetting I guess. But even outdoorsy stuff, if you live in an urbanized area and like to drive 45-60 minutes out to a state park that is like a thousand acres, but they've got toilets at the south end and toilets at the north end, if you don't *want* to pee in the woods you probably wouldn't have to.

But anyway, long ago I dated someone who was into pee holding and pissing and she had a big bladder and could hold it a long time. She told me the only time she had ever peed outdoors was some long hike someplace with no toilets and she really had to pee and there was no other option so she went behind some rocks and pulled her pants down and squatted, but she had quite a shy bladder and couldn't pee, but she really had to so she just squatted there trying to relax until finally she was able to pee. It was a very good pee, she said... But other than that she was able to hold it!

For a relatively high percentage.. a good formula is:

tourists + students + warm summer weather + cheap alcohol + recreational drugs + 2am = 💦💦💦💪

On any given late night/ early morning, cycling across town (Amsterdam), I usually witness multiple public squattings…

Safe to say, the more ‘fun’ they have consumed, the less they care about finding a spot of privacy… 10 years ago it would shock and fascinate me.. now I have become somewhat immune…