Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sara's and Karen’s Night

By: Gee  Edited By: DaddyRich

She was a little bit afraid to indulge herself but couldn’t really help it. The room was busy with people coming and going. What the hell, she thought. Who will know? She relaxed and sat back into the cushions of the couch. She could feel the trapped steam rise around her bottom. The hiss of the drink dispenser covered the sound.

I had better go home and change, she thought to herself. These won’t take another hit.

“Sara, I didn’t know you were here?” Her co-worker from the cubicle next to hers spotted her and made a beeline to her.

She had to get out of there. “I was just leaving. Can we talk later? I’ll miss my ride.”

“Don’t worry about a ride, Sara. I’ll give you a lift.”

Maybe she could make it. “Ok, Karen. But we should leave right now.”

Karen paused half way into her seat. “Alright.” She straightened back up with a puzzled frown.

“My car is in the garage. Let’s go.”

Sara suspected that Karen had a thing for her. She seemed to find a way to touch and rub Sara in a not so casual way. Karen’s gaze was too significant for casual comfort. Sara played dumb and ignored her but still felt the heat. She just wasn’t inclined for girl to girl romances. She had her own way of getting off. At least she was happy with her choice of lifestyle as it was. Oh, well, she thought. I’ll get a free ride home.

The wind and rain smeared the windshield with the ineffective wipers beating a tempo to the music on Karen’s radio.

Karen peered through the fogged up glass. “Damn, it’s tough to see out tonight.” The road widened and Karen visibly relaxed. With a big smile she turned to Sara. “We’ll be home in a flash.”

Sara gasped as Karen reached over and tucked her hand in her crotch.

“What have we here? What’s all the padding  and plastic about?”

“Karen, I’m having my time of the month. I’m flowing like a river.” If only she knew.

Karen slowly lifted her hand. “Sorry, dear. I didn’t know.” She smiled her crooked smile as she looked back to the road. “I’ll help you change when we get to my house.”

“My house, Karen. I’m too much of a mess.”

“Don’t worry. I’ve got pads.”

“Ok, but I’ll need to borrow some undies. Mine are sure to be stained.” If she only knew how they were stained.

In Karen’s bathroom Sara lifted her skirt up to her waist and tucked the hem under her chin. The clear plastic pants sagging with the yellowed diapers surrounding her hips were plainly visible in the full-length bathroom mirror. She smiled as she squeezed her hand against her crotch flooding the cooling pee up the crack of her ass making her wish for a leisurely come in her own bed.

“You OK in there,” Karen shouted through the door.

“I’ll be out in a minute.” Sara kicked off her shoes, pulled the plastic pants down her shapely legs to her knees, and quietly separated the velcro tabs holding her custom made diapers to her hips. She squeezed the bulk of the urine out of them over the toilet. Still very wet the cooling diapers were then placed in her crotch of her plastic pants and pulled to her hips. Placing the cold compress of wet fabric made her gasp as she reattached the snaps on the plastic pants against her damp hips. She checked for any flagging fabric of the diaper and then dropped her skirt over the infantile bundle. Closing her eyes, she leaned against the sink to let her racing heart calm down.

She turned and came face to face with Karen holding a pair of panties in her hands. Her jaw was slack and the whites of her eyes were visible around her pretty brown irises. “I’m sorry. I should have knocked.”

“Karen, what did you see?”

“Everything.” She reached to Sara’s skirt and lifted the hem exposing the yellowed evidence. “What gives?”

Sara considered her answer in light of the fact that she was exposed for the child she was. Could she trust Karen to keep her mouth shut? Sara could see her private world collapsing around her. “Please don’t tell. Karen, I’ll do anything.”

“I won’t tell if you come clean with me.” A gleam appeared in Karen’s eyes as she studied the damp bundled bottom. “I’ll need to change you, if it’s ok with you.”

“I have to wear them. It’s a medical thing.”

“Seems pretty erotic to me.” Karen was grinning from ear to ear.

“Well, that too.”

“Can I play?”

Sara nodded her head letting her blond hair fall over her blushing cheeks.

The door to Sara’s bedroom swung open to a noticeable scent of stale urine mixed with baby powder. Karen rubbed her nose and smiled at Sara.

“Somebody needs to do a wash.”

“You can leave anytime you want. You’re the one who wanted to come play.”

“I’m kidding.” Karen cleared her throat. “I’ll be good.”

Karen undid Sara’s skirt. It dropped to the floor exposing the diapered bottom. Karen reached out and palmed the slippery plastic. “This is so hot. It’s turning me on.”

“Me too.”

Karen dipped her hand under the elastic at Sara’s waist to slide against her smooth and silky nether lips. The smell of urine was mixed with a heady musky odor of female lubrication. Sara was leaking like a faucet into Karen’s palm.

Sara flipped her top off over her head. She unsnapped her bra with a practiced one-hand grab bouncing her puckering breasts free to the open air. Karen bent and sucked one rosebud nipple into her mouth and tongued it to a glazed point of arousal.

Sara felt Karen’s fingers tickle her erotic center of her cunt shooting waves of pleasure through her middle. Her knees threatened to buckle.

“On the bed,” Sara pleaded.

Karen danced out of her clothes and jumped on Sara savagely kissing her. Karen sucked Sara’s mouth and pierced her teeth with her teasing tongue. Sara tentatively touched the tip of her tongue to Karen’s exploring the sensation. Karen gently sucked then pulled Sara’s tongue into her mouth. Sara responded by diving into Karen’s wet mouth probing for the now elusive and playful prize.

Karen’s naked sex was humping against Sara’s diapered bottom. Karen reached between her own legs and slathered her hand through her lips quickly frothing her issue.

A hissing sound brought Karen’s attention back to Sara’s diaper. “Did you just do what I thought you did?”

The plastic against Karen’s cunt was hot and steamy.

“Yes, Mommy.”

“Mommy will have to change you but first Mommy has got to get off.”

“Me too.” Sara closed her eyes and arched her back. Her hand was a busy blur under her diaper. She caught her breath and moaned her delight as she jerked her hips in time to her release.

Karen was impressed with Sara’s abandon. “My turn.”

Sara jumped off the bed and rummaged in her bedside drawer. She grabbed a diaper and plastic pants and held them up for Karen to see. “Your turn.”

“Really?”

“Really.” Sara placed the open diaper under Karen’s raised hips. She pulled them through her steaming crotch. Placing the tabs together she sealed the velcro against her hips. She then fitted the plastic pants over her feet and pulled them up to her lifted bottom. She lingered over the erotic package massaging the diaper against Karen’s butt and sex.

Karen shyly fingered the bundle getting use to the new sensation. “I can’t describe how this feels.”

“To get the full effect, little girl, you have to wet them.” Sara sat down on the bed squishing her wet diaper next to Karen’s ear.

“But that would be wetting them on purpose.”

“Exactly. You will be a naughty girl and will love every minute of it. The rush you get is doing it on purpose. It is incredible. It might take a little concentration the first time, but after that, you might never want to go back. I didn’t. I want to use my diapers all the time. I’m constantly hot. If you’re lucky, you will be too.”

Karen started to grin. “Here goes nothing.” Her face turned red with strain. “I can’t let it go.” Karen’s look of concentration was replaced by one of surprise. “Oh, shit!”

“Don’t strain or you will poop your diaper.”

“It’s too late now. Feel this.” Karen rolled on her side reveling a lump in the seat of her diaper. Sara gently massaged the lump into Karen’s crack.

“Now that you’ve started you might as well finish.” Sara held her hand over Karen’s bottom and felt the hot mass passing under her palm.

“Here comes the flood.” Karen blushed as the urine stream jetted into the messy diaper. “God, that feels strange. But wonderful.”

The two stared at each other and then began to laugh. “Who’s the baby now?” asked Karen as she felt the plastered mess in her diaper against her hot bottom. She lifted the elastic and gazed at her soaked state. “What the hell?” She put both hands in her diaper and squirmed her butt on the bed.

Sara bent over and licked each breast in turn leaving them tight with nipples erect. She cupped her hand over Karen’s and took over the button-buzzing job as Karen kneaded her throbbing tits.

Karen arched her back and blasted more poop into her diaper as she thrashed in her orgasm.

Sara patiently wiped Karen’s messy bottom with the baby wipes until it was shiny clean. She powdered her wetting area and diapered and covered her with plastic pants. Karen was absently running her fingers over her nipples as she was placed back into baby pants security.

“Karen, I have to wear diapers at night and choose to during the day. My night wetting began to be a problem when my periods started which I finally solved with diapers. My mom let me wear them and my dad finally accepted them. I was waking up in a wet bed three or four nights a week. After I started wearing diapers, I was wet every night. Sometimes I would wake up in the morning dry and would intentionally wet them before I got out of bed. When I let myself wet them, I came so hard I couldn’t quit. If felt so good. I would even wet them after I woke up wet and would have an incredible come.

“For me diapers are addictive. It was only a matter of time before I started sneaking diapers on during the day. I wet whenever I felt like it until I couldn’t tell anymore when I would have to go. My bladder is so untrained that I probably have to wear them all the time now. I tried to go without them a couple of times and ended up wetting my pants.

“You discovered the other problem. When you wear diapers to wet them, poop happens.” Sara looked at Karen’s diapered adult form with admiration. She was a well endowed with a trim figure and was a very pretty girl. “Don’t be grossed out, but I’m about to fill my very wet diapers. And you get to change me. Remember?”

Karen raised her eyebrows but broke into an engaging smile. “Who am I to say don’t do poop in your diapers?”

Sara bent her knees to widen the crotch area for full catching effect. Karen watched the diaper and plastic pants expand dangerously.

“Now it’s your turn to change me.” Sara laid down on the changing table and handed the wipes to Karen.

Later that night Sara lay snuggled against Karen. She was aware of the diapered copy of herself sleeping next to her. Each was cupping the other’s sex inside the diaper. Sara dozed fitfully sensing the erotic potential of Karen’s handy enthusiasm. With Karen’s hand in her diaper, Sara knew that there was a potential for leakage. Oh, well, she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

Karen felt the dam break but continued to hold Sara’s cunt lips together. The fountain worked its way up Karen’s arm and dripped on the sheets between them. Most of the urine stayed in the diaper. What little that dripped out between them Karen dabbed a dry diaper in the puddle soaking up what she could. The strong sent of urine perfumed the air. Karen smiled as she pushed her bladder to release into her diaper.

“It does get easier,” said Karen to the night air as her flood settled around her wrapped cunt and ass.

Sara smiled in her sleep and hugged Karen to her.

Karen made room for Sara’s head under her chin and relaxed into a peaceful slumber.

The End