Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I lost a bet and have to choose a punishment

I don't know how many of you check "Guidance and counseling" threads, so I will ask here again to give your opinion in thread posted bellow and help me decide what should I choose. Right now it's 4 to 1 for going on vacation wearing diapers, but I'm still leaning towards crossdressing. I would need some good reasons why should I go with diaper wearing? Wetting accidents are possible in both cases, because pullups can leak too and I'm sure he will make me pee my pants occasionally in both cases just to humiliate me. He is a Dom after all.

I just voted for diapers and I'll say why With diapers you have infinite possibilities of wetting without having to worry about when and how to do it.

that you want to get wet in public, in bed, in the car, while out for a walk, casual somewhere... you're holding it in and you can't take it anymore and it starts to come out, it doesn't matter, you can do it, only you will know .

2 hours ago, John_John said:

Pull ups are not super bulky so people can only spot them if they're actually looking for diapers (probably diaper fetishists)

I know, but it can still be easily spotted if you're wearing thin and tight pants, especially if they're white. And he will buy diapers for me, he said. Who knows what he will buy.

• 1 month later...

I guess Guidance and counseling threads are not checked by many, so I will ask here again what to do?

I was doing second part of my punishment. Wearing diapers every weekend for next 6 weekends and I got caught. I guess eventually had to happen. I was lucky until now. I was not caught just by a stranger or even a friend, I got caught by coworker and his wife. I was wearing diapers, white women's pants, pink blouse and pink high heels this weekend when I went grocery shopping. To make matter worse, they saw me in well lit supermarket when I was waiting in the line at the cashier and couldn't go anywhere. When I noticed him, I got so nervous I lost it again and peed in already wet diaper so much, that it started leaking and even made wet patch on my pants. I'm not sure, if they spotted that, because wet patch was not very big yet, but still worst moment possible for a leak. Couple behind me definitely spotted that, because I heard woman pointing out that to her man. I was wearing a wig, makeup and glasses, but I still think coworker recognised me. They were in a separate line, a bit behind me, but close enough to see everything. Whenever I tried to look back to see what they were doing, he was looking at me. But he didn't wave or do something else to draw my attention.

He is not at work right now, because he is on vacation, but I don't know what to do when he returns? Should I say something or just pretend nothing happened and hope he will do the same? Should I call him and ask him not to tell anyone what he saw? Possibility that he didn't recognise me is slim, but also possible. Maybe they were just looking at a "crossdresser in diapers", because they had nothing better to do while waiting. I also don't know, if they saw my car on the parking lot or not. I am so nervous right now. What if all my coworkers find out that I am a crossdresser who wears diapers in his spare time? They still didn't forget that I wet my pants in front of my boss and years past since that happened.

What do you think I should do? Wait and see what will happen or call him and ask for mercy? But on the other hand, if he didn't recognize me, it will be a stupid thing to reveal myself to him.

As you were wearing make-up, a wig and glasses, chances that are limited (in my opinion) that the co-worker has recognized you. probably was just looking at "a crossdresser" as you mentioned. I heard from at least 3 CD's (personally), who encountered coworkers and/or close friends, that they were not recognized at all. So I would suggest to take your chance, and not reveal yourself, unless he would make any hint.

Tomorrow the coworker is back to work.  I guess it will be the moment of truth. I'm definitely wearing dark pants and extra absorbent incontinence pad tomorrow. Stress like that can cause uncontrollable leaks and spurts and the last thing that I want, are wet pants at work.

Looking back, agreeing to 6 weekends punishment was a bad idea in general. Not only my crossdressing friends, even my neighbours noticed that I was wearing diapers for last few weekends, regardless that I tried to hide that. One of more nosy neighbours even asked me why I'm wearing diapers over weekends. I just lied that I'm taking some medications that have incontinence affect and don't really want to talk about that. Using phone operated lock to lock/unlock my belt is also not really bulletproof solution. Sometimes it won't unlock or my friend just doesn't answer the phone when I'm calling him and when he calls back, it is sometimes too late already. But it was his choice and answering promptly is also not mandatory. He can call back when he wants, I can't make him do it and can't unlock the lock by myself.

10 hours ago, Cathyva said:

How did it go yesterday at work?

It was scary, mildly said. I almost started peeing in my pants from stress when he said we have to see what he saw in the supermarket last week. Incontinence pad saved the day, because a few spurt still came out and I would have embarrassing wet patch on my pants without it. He showed a photo he made to everyone at the table. I was really luckily he took it when I was not looking back and my face was not on the photo. Some nasty jokes followed the photo. But what was important, no one recognized me and probably he didn't see my car, otherwise he would surely mention it.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)

Monday was too good to be true.

Yesterday the same coworker came to my office after lunch break and brought me coffee, what was a bit unusual, but it happens occasionally. Usually when he needs some help or something. After a few minutes of chatting about some work stuff, he totally changed the subject and said "Btw, my wife really liked pink high heels you were wearing the other day in the shop. Really sexy looking". I almost choked on the sip of coffee I had in my mouth and instantaneously felt strong reaction of my bladder, those typical contractions before I start spurting pee uncontrollably. Face started to get hot and after few long seconds I was red in my face and wet between my legs. Luckily I was wearing incontinence pad that absorbed most of the pee, but I still felt really wet between my legs, so strong and in rapid succession the spurts were. I actually grabbed myself, because for a second I thought I will start peeing in my pants. I didn't see his initial reaction, because I was too busy trying not to pee, but after the fact, he had smile on his face.  I guess he was amused of me almost having a wetting accident in front of him (he was not aware of full extent of my ordeal).

When I got my breath back and regain control over my bladder, first thing I said, was, please don't tell to others. I didn't even think of denying or asking where she saw me, such it was shock. I thought the story with picture was over and now out of the blue, he asked about heels I was wearing.

He probably expected I will deny everything and he was a bit surprised, when I didn't. He said: "So it was you! I was not totally sure, but your reaction when you saw the picture was priceless. Of course I won't tell others. If I wanted to embarrass you, i would told them already. For your sake, I hope no one else noticed you blushing and squirming yesterday, when I was showing the picture. They could get ideas. Well, I just wanted to let you know I know, nothing else. I hope I didn't ruin your day.

What that meant, I rather didn't even ask. I'm sure I will find out sooner or later, but it's nothing I can do about that now anyway. After our little chat he returned to his office with smile on his face and I went strait to the bathroom to replace soaked incontinence pad and thoroughly checked my panties and pants, because I felt they were a bit wet too. It was not too bad, but I still put on fresh panties I always carry in my bag and returned behind my desk. What will the future bring, we will see. I hope for the best. I struggled to do any work for the rest of the day, because I was still very worried what happened. I also immediately called my friend who gave me the diaper punishment and told him what happened and that I don't want to do the last weekend. He told me ok, but he will think of some other punishment as replacement and let me know.