Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who here like peeing in the shower?

I do that all the time just out of convenience. And I think that‘s common. (Where did I read that recently?: „There are two kinds of people: those who pee in the shower and liars“😂)

If I want to wet myself though I usually do it somewhere else. Because doing it in the shower somehow takes away a bit of that naughty feeling for me.🤷‍♂️

9 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Usually my wettings are in the shower while the water is not running. Easy cleanup. (On rare occasion I would pee while the shower was running, sometimes showering normally, sometimes showering in shorts, underwear, etc.)

Yeah, 95% of my wettings are in the shower for that reason, its already hard enough to rinse the clothes and having to hide them xD

20 hours ago, Redshirt said:

Oooooo I love that idea! Feeling pool between my legs and under me first. Going to try tonight ❤️

It's really fun if you hold for a while, then fill the tub about half full, then get in and hold  it as long as you can while the tub continues to fill. It works better if the water is as hot as you can stand, then let it all out.

51 minutes ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:

It's really fun if you hold for a while, then fill the tub about half full, then get in and hold  it as long as you can while the tub continues to fill. It works better if the water is as hot as you can stand, then let it all out.

I got in tub last night at about 9-10 urgency. Started filling tub and was so desperate as water headed past my feet I peed a river! Oh it felt so good!

Guest Travelbladder
On 6/16/2022 at 8:01 PM, Whitepool said:

So who here just likes the feeling of going in the shower? I like it because it’s really easy to clean up.

Who doesn’t???