Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Car acceleration made me pee

Did you know that strong car acceleration can made you pee? I just found out this today. Friend just got his new electric Tesla and took me for a ride. When he accelerated as hard as the car can do, I just couldn't control my bladder any more and started spurting heavily, ended up with big wet patch in my crotch and on my ass. He was not impressed, I must say. I don't have a strong car, but was driven in one before and this didn't happen back then. Is the acceleration of electric cars different or I just became more sensitive to accelerations and that tipped the bladder balance?

Years ago I wet myself on a motorbike when I was a passenger and rider accelerated hard and drove through some turns, but I was afraid and very nervous and the end result didn't surprise me. I told him before we started the ride, that he should go easy and slow, but still put the pedal to the metal, just to scare me a little.

I think it is simply because you experience an unusual force of gravity in an instantaneous and unexpected way, which makes your body mainly pay attention to physical balance over secondary actions such as resisting the urge to go to the bathroom.

there are cases of people who practice extreme sports like skydiving, cases when you drive high-speed vehicles like a falling plane that happens, there are even stories of Formula 1 drivers like Schumacher who urinated on the cars during the race

Well, I'm sure I would pee myself in a falling plane or while skydiving, if anyone would made me do something like that, because I get easily scared and extreme sports are not for me. Friends made me try bungee jumping once and I started to spurt in my pants when standing on the edge and visible made my pants wet. And I visited the toilet and peed before I went up the ladder.  I was standing there for a few minutes and couldn't made myself jump. After that the person in charge told me to climb back down.