Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does your partner know?

So I thought this would be an interesting subject, and I could not find an existing post.

The question is does your partner(wife/husband gf/bf or anything else) know about your fetish?
If so what do they do to support your fetish? and how did you tell your partner? 
If not are you going to tell your partner? and have you planned how to break it?

I'll tell my own story in short. My wife knows, she is not a omo-fetishist herself. She makes recordings of her peeing, she is not much in to holding on purpose. She did a few wettings, but most often she pees in the shower or in the toilet on the recordings.
Before she started making videos, she'd tell me real life stories of when she had been desperate. She also tells me if she really has to pee.

I told her almost at the start. It all started with her peeing while I was in the bathroom, doing something else. I then told her I thought it was kind of cute, to see her reaction. It was positive, so eventually it became the norm that I could be in the bathroom while she peed. I slowly let out the details, and she was completely fine with it. She even enjoys doing videos, I don't believe that its so much the peeing part, but the part about pleasuring each other. 

I hope to hear some exciting stories!!

Cheers

YES! I don't see anything wrong with it either, it's good to be open about it as long as it's not your very first date or something. Like how different partners may have different kinds of sex, I don't think there's anything wrong with them knowing omo as a fetish. Compared to a lot of other fetishes it's not so bad and sometimes I'd tell a woman I'm dating I'm into it and they'd be grossed initially, but when they tried it they'd really enjoy it.

I told my partner while we were dating. I just said it. "I have a fetish. I like peeing my pant."  It turned out he was also a fetishist, even if he wasn´t into the same thing as me. With such an honest start it was natural to invite each other to our kinks, and now after lots of communication (and some trial and error) we´re both enjoying it all, and we help each other explore new aspects  of both our own and the other person´s fetish. I wet with him, he wets for me, we roleplay, he listens when I talk about my solo adventures, he´s teasing me, he´s supportive of my friendship with other omo enthusiasts and we have long deep discussions about our fetishism and all the good things it brings us. I can´t really explain how much it means to me. 

If I had been looking only for someone who shared my kinks I would never have met this guy, so I really want to encourage people to primarily look for someone you really like as a person and can communicate well with. Then when it comes to kinks be honest, openminded and willing to let them in. 

3 hours ago, potte said:

So I thought this would be an interesting subject, and I could not find an existing post.

The question is does your partner(wife/husband gf/bf or anything else) know about your fetish?
If so what do they do to support your fetish? and how did you tell your partner? 
If not are you going to tell your partner? and have you planned how to break it?

I'll tell my own story in short. My wife knows, she is not a omo-fetishist herself. She makes recordings of her peeing, she is not much in to holding on purpose. She did a few wettings, but most often she pees in the shower or in the toilet on the recordings.
Before she started making videos, she'd tell me real life stories of when she had been desperate. She also tells me if she really has to pee.

I told her almost at the start. It all started with her peeing while I was in the bathroom, doing something else. I then told her I thought it was kind of cute, to see her reaction. It was positive, so eventually it became the norm that I could be in the bathroom while she peed. I slowly let out the details, and she was completely fine with it. She even enjoys doing videos, I don't believe that its so much the peeing part, but the part about pleasuring each other. 

I hope to hear some exciting stories!!

Cheers

My girlfriend knows about my wetting kink but not my messing one

My wife knows. It took 15 years for me to tell her. She has peed her panties for me twice and once let me put my hand in her stream as she was peeing.  She definitely doesn’t enjoy it but will on indulge me. When I want to hold or wet she just says that’s your thing and says nothing about it. 

My partner knows and also shares many aspects of my kink. If she hadn't given so many indications or hints that she was into it early on in the relationship, I doubt I would have told her. I also told an ex-gf many years ago, after she had found some desperation and wetting videos saved in my browser favorites on my laptop and asked me about them. She would sometimes hold it for me as she knew I enjoyed seeing her desperate, but was never really into it herself. I've never told any of my other exes, although obviously I saw some of them desperate a few times and would feel a little guilty for enjoying it more than I let on. My most recent ex told me she had 'a bladder the size of a thimble' as she would need to pee so often. I also briefly dated a half-Italian, half-Spanish girl at uni who I thought might have been into omo, or at least open to exploring it, but I was always too shy to mention it to her. I still regret not bringing it up, as she always seemed to put off going to the toilet until she was literally jiggling and squirming in desperation, and I wish I'd asked her just once to hold it longer.

My boyfriend definitely knows. He's not into it, but he's not judgemental at all about any kinks. He also knows the main reason why I'm into it, which is that it helps me work through the shame of my strict upbringing as well as my occasional accidental wettings I still have sometimes. 

I don't remember telling him, but I know I did. I most likely told him when we were discussing our kinks with each other when we got to know each other's sexual interests. We both enjoy hearing about what the other person likes.

I have peed on him multiple times accidentally before, but I've never done anything omo-related on purpose with him. He isn't much of a top in bed, but I guess if he was I'd probably have had more accidents on him. Sometimes when I'm bottoming, I get fucked so hard I start peeing. Sometimes it's just a little bit, but sometimes it's a lot.

He's very pee shy, so he isn't even comfortable peeing with the door open. Obviously I've seen him pee before, but not very often, and I don't linger or stare because I don't want to make him uncomfortable.

I have also wet my pants next to him once. I was so exhausted that I flopped into bed immediately after getting home, and fell asleep with my clothes on. I woke up peeing.

My bf knows. Like he's not into peeing but he's kewl with me doing it. Like about a couple times he's peed on me when I asked but its not a turn on for him. He's kewl if I do it online but like I can pee with bois online but not like sexual cause that would be cheating. So I do dare games and stuff like that but totally won't go sexual online.

Yeah my wife knows.   So funny story, she grew up in a very conservative family and had vocalized some pretty closed minded views about sexuality when we were dating.  I didn’t really fully discover this side of myself until we were married, although I do remember times when I was younger that stand out.  
Anyways I would hide stuff in the attic, occasionally she would notice I had been in the attic, and one day while at work she looked.  She said she thought I was hiding dead people up there. 🤦‍♂️  Too much daytime tv I recon.  
that was a few years ago and while she doesn’t enjoy this the way that I do, she does participate with me in ways and out marriage is much stronger after the stressful time of her finding stuff in the attic.  

Officially no one knows about my fetish. I always denied it, if asked, but most of the people that know me, know about my weak bladder and numerous wetting accidents I have. And some of them could be prevented and those usually raise eyebrows and questions. Usually people ask, if I saw a doctor about my problem and why I don't wear protection. Friends and parents often question my persisting that I don't want to pee in public and rather wet myself, if I can't find a bathroom.

Not only my close friends, but also neighbours often see me wearing wet clothes and some of them even witnessed my wetting accidents. Grocery store personnel near my home also see wet patches on my pants from time to time. I was never asked by any of them, if I done it on purpose, but when you see someone who constantly have problems controlling their bladder and don't wear diapers, what would be your first thought?

Crossdressing friends definitely know that something is not right, because if it would be only medical problem, I would wear diapers to stay dry. I have too many accidents when crossdressed and do too little to prevent them from happening, to be normal behaviour. But officially, everyone accepted that I have a weak bladder and wet myself from time to time, because I can't hold it long. Sometimes I get remarks like "just pee your pants, why wait" when I moan about my desperation or "you should really wear diapers" when I have a wetting accident.

Does this "acceptance" of the situation also mean that they know about my fetish and just don't want to talk about that?

I want to thank everyone for taking time to answer, really awesome stories 🙂.

I'd like to share another experience I had with my wife the other day. As I told in the beginning, her participating has been videos, and mostly for my sake. The only thing that she enjoyed, was peeing during sex, holding/desperation/wetting is not really her thing. But last weekend she actually enjoyed it. So here is what happened, We were going to shower together, and I noticed that she had to go. Normally when we shower together, she'd go : I have to pee, then she'd spread her legs and let me watch her do a somewhat small pee. No real desperation really. This time, it seemed more urgent. I told her that she had to wait a little while. She responded :" I have to pee... a lot" She never said anything like that before. I said well then put legs together. After a very short time, it ran down her legs, she went a lot!. She was completely silent, I asked her if it was on purpose? It seemed like she did not know what to say. She mumbled something like, "I don't know, it felt like it was overflowing..." It was kind of an accident, but the best thing is, that she genuinely enjoyed herself. Will this open up the possibility for her to try out more desperation related stuff? who knows 🙂   

I brought it up with my ex as a joke. she wasn't the type to judge me for it, but she also wasn't into it herself, so I didn't tell her. she was the type to have to pee often though and there were a few times when she was very desperate that she either told me about or I got to witness. I honestly felt guilty for being turned on though bc I knew she wasn't into it