Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I have black mesh athletic shorts I got from Walmart about a year ago, and I've wet myself in them before because a friend dared me to hold it for as long as I could. I'm usually not very good at holding though.

A little bit started to leak out and I kinda slowed it down at first. No one would be able to tell at all because of the shorts, except for the shiny part that showed up as I peed.

But soon my leak sped up again, and after that I couldn't stop it happening. I fully emptied my bladder against my will. I had to admit to him (in text) that I was wetting myself and couldn't stop. It felt like I was peeing for such a long time. The shorts barely showed anything though.

I'm sure it was his goal to make me squirm and eventually pee on myself haha. He knows I can't always hold for very long, and he knows about some of the times I couldn't make it. But considering I'm into it if I'm alone, I don't mind him knowing. He playfully teases me, but he also has said he thinks it's cute when I can't hold it. I guess I don't mind him thinking that either.

On 6/17/2022 at 6:31 PM, JAW182 said:

This was very awesome story and fun to read love to hear more….thanks!

Thank you! 

On 6/18/2022 at 12:05 AM, Marco said:

Have your teammates ever noticed anything?

I hope not!! It’s of course possible but nobody has ever said anything. 

On 6/18/2022 at 12:59 AM, SilverSnake said:

This sounds so good... Makes me want to do more casual wetting.

Also, I have some incontinence too (not as much but some) but I wear pullups or diapers a lot of the time. Do you ever wear protection like that?

I use pads and pull ups. At home I don’t like to use protection except for when I sleep then I wear always a pull up. But away from home I generally use pad if not away for long time or pull up if I think I might be away for long time.