Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Remember HUNTA-159? Translation question

I'm sure that everyone here who likes uniformed classroom wettings will remember HUNTA-159. It is well made with crowded classroon, real uniforms, humiliation...somewhat of a detailed account, not rushed through...... It is available here to download. I always thought it was one of the best. Anyway, I've always wondered what the verbal exchange was between her and the teacher immediately after she wets and everyone is turning around in their seats and looking at her. Right before she abruptly runs out of the classroom. Does she actually say that she has wet her pants? What does the teacher ask her?

And right before that exchange, if you listen closely, you hear a female student tell teacher something aloud. Im wondering if she is actually saying that the girl peed her pants? Or something of that nature. Dialogue is an important part of the fantasy, especially with explicit catch phrases like, "she peed her pants", or, "I've wet myself!!"

All the teacher says before the 'star' stands up at that point is "are you okay?" and "did something happen?" She simply replies "I'm fine" and "nothing's wrong".

One of the other female students also says something very briefly between the teacher's questions, but it's nothing specific and at most seems to be sentence fragments that could perhaps be translated "maybe..." and "um, that..."

The guy that speaks to her first also asks "are you okay", and nobody else in that scene gives an indication of having noticed specifically what happened either. The whole point of the video is that she's about to use the urinal in the boys' room and get gang-raped, so this brief wetting scene comes off as a little perfunctory by comparison.