Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I like your story!

I like how the girl said “ I’am going to pee one last time.” Because she did know that she would have no chance to go for a longer time.

Especially i love it that Hazel wanted to squat too, that she would need to wee too, but she could not, even it would have been very urgently, because there were always coming people.

I hope that her urge will get stronger and stronger and that she will be forced to hold it much longer, because she has no other choice.

She can bear a lot, she is good trained, make her hold!!

2 hours ago, DrippingPipes said:

I'm glad everyone is enjoying it!

As of right now, I have 10 chapters planned and I'm currently working on chapter 5.

Oh, that's awesome! I love the story so far. Can't wait for more. I will say though... As critical feedback... Some of the points do seem abrupt? But I don't think it's a bad thing in this story. It actually works pretty well! I was just pointing it out there! Love the story and characters!

14 hours ago, DerekOmoso said:

Oh, that's awesome! I love the story so far. Can't wait for more. I will say though... As critical feedback... Some of the points do seem abrupt? But I don't think it's a bad thing in this story. It actually works pretty well! I was just pointing it out there! Love the story and characters!

Thank you for the feedback! What do you mean by some of the points are abrupt? This is my first story so I'm trying to understand and learn so that I can fix them and make better stories in the future.

On 6/16/2022 at 12:43 PM, DrippingPipes said:

"I have to pee again." Wanting to test the waters Hazel once again told her
"Hold it." Hazel was then surprised by Sophia asking her
"Do you like making me hold it?" Blushing red Hazel nervously said
"Yea." Expecting the worst, Hazel was nervous to hear her reply.
"Cool! I like holding it and I've

This part here kind of seems abrupt? Like Sophia asking if Hazel liked making her hold it. I mean that could also be how the character is. But other than that this is fantastic. The speech you use is great. 'Wanting to test the waters...' Is SO good. Love the line. Bravo to you!

31 minutes ago, DerekOmoso said:

This part here kind of seems abrupt? Like Sophia asking if Hazel liked making her hold it. I mean that could also be how the character is. But other than that this is fantastic. The speech you use is great. 'Wanting to test the waters...' Is SO good. Love the line. Bravo to you!

Oh ok thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind as I work on the future chapters! 🙂

Chapter 6
Unexpected Events

Laying on the beach completely nude, the sun was reflecting off both girls bodies revealing every single sexy curve. Hazel was starting to feel hot and asked Sophia if she was ready to swim. Sophia, feeling hot herself, agreed but once in the water neither of them wanted to swim for long. The water felt considerably cooler now. After swimming for a bit Hazel suggested
"Hey, before we get out why don't we just go ahead and bathe?"
"Yea good idea. It's cold and I'd rather not have to get back in." Hazel ran up to her pack to grab the soap she had brought with her. Once Hazel returned Sophia asked 
"Do you want me to bathe you?"
"Sure!" Sophia smiled and immediately started rubbing the soap all over Hazel's body. As the suds built up Hazel moaned in contentment from the feel of Sophia's hands as she lathered up her body. Hazel was torn, it felt so good that she didn't want Sophia to ever stop but she also couldn't wait to get her hands back on Sophia's body. Once it was Sophia's turn to be bathed, Hazel definitely took her time. She got behind Sophia reaching under her arms to reach her front. Hazel moved top to bottom giving Sophia a massage as she went along. Hazel started with Sophia's hair then moved to under Sophia's chin and neck then on to her shoulders down each arm giving her a hand massage as she went. Next was Sophia's breasts. From this point down until Hazel reached her lower abdomen, Sophia completely relaxed laying her head back on Hazel's shoulder. As Hazel worked the soap into her skin she cradled Sophia's boobs, teased her nipples, and gave her tits a deep tissue rub. A lot of time was spent on Sophia's chest. Next was her flat stomach and wide hips. As she continued moving down, Hazel felt her hand go over a speed bump that was Sophia's bladder. At this point Hazel got down on her knees and had Sophia turn around. Hazel's soapy hand glided over Sophia's sexy bulging bladder on its way to her pussy mound. Once there Hazel really slowed down taking her time in this region, carefully ensuring that she got every bit, examining her in the process. Sophia didn't care how long it took, it just felt great to have someone down there.

After rinsing, they both got out of the water, dried off, and got dressed. Hazel then asked
"Do you want me to teach you how to start a fire?"
"Yea."
"Ok, well lets get started so we can have a good fire going before it gets dark." Hazel kindly taught Sophia the basics helping her when needed. Sophia caught on very quickly and in no time she had a nice warm relaxing fire burning. Sophia boiled water for dinner and tea while Hazel distilled the water she had collected earlier from the lagoon.
"What is that?" Sophia asked.
"It's my desalination still I made so I can get drinking water from saltwater."
"You made that?!"
"Yea."
"Thats cool!"
"Thanks!" As they waited for the water to boil, Sophia asked
"What is dinner tonight?"
"Umm I'm thinking I'll have the spaghetti. What about you?"
"I'm having you." Sophia said with a sexy smile. Now blushing Hazel replied
"That's desert." Sophia chuckled lightly then asked
"What are my options?" Rummaging through the bag Hazel listed off all the meals they had left
"Mac and cheese with beef. Chicken fried rice. Another spaghetti. Chicken and mashed potatoes. Homest..." Sophia stopped her there saying
"The chicken and mashed potatoes sounds good. I'll take that." Hazel opened both of their food packets in preparation to add the hot water.

After eating and tending to the fire, Hazel laid down with Sophia joining soon after. They laid next to eachother near the fire for a bit without saying a word. Just relaxing while listening to the sounds of nature, the crackling of the fire, and the rhythmic rush of the waves breaking in the distance. Sophia was just starting to drift off into sleep when she caught herself. She then reluctantly got up and told Hazel
"I'm going to the tent before I fall asleep out here." Hazel got up with Sophia following her to the tent. As they both go undressed Hazel asked
"Do you still want to share the sleeping bag?"
"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" Hazel was the first one to completely undress so she was quick to get into the sleeping bag so she didn't get cold. As Sophia slid her sexy body into the sleeping bag, Hazel started feeling very horny. She asked
"Do you want me to spoon you?"
"Yea I'm cold now." Hazel moved her hand over Sophia's waist acting like she was just going to hug her from behind. But as her hand reached Sophia's belly, it started moving south. Sophia, despite being very tired, wasn't completely opposed to Hazel rubbing her pussy. For the first few minutes she didn't react at all before finally opening her legs just enough to let Hazel's fingers gain access to her vaginal opening. Hazel whispered in her ear
"You are so wet and juicy." With that Hazel inserted 2 fingers inside Sophia then removed her hand bringing it to her mouth. Sophia rolled onto her back as she watched Hazel's wet fingers travel to her mouth. Hazel let out a soft moan as she sucked Sophia's juices off her fingers. Once done she looked at Sophia, who was biting her lip as she watched, then let Sophia lick the last little bit off. Sophia moaned pushing Hazel's hand back towards her pussy then started making out with Hazel. Hazel did a few more rub and licks along with mixing in some clitoris action. By this point Sophia knees were up and spread and Hazel was fully cupping her pussy. She was fingering Sophia with 2 fingers while stroking her clitoris with the heal of her palm. Suddenly, right as things were starting to get really intense and passionate, a loud crack of thunder struck out of nowhere making them both jump and Sophia pee a little in Hazel's hand.
"Where did that come from?!" shouted Sophia.
"I'm not sure." said Hazel as she sat up to grab her phone from her pack.
"What are you doing?"
"Checking the weather."
"Didn't the forecast say it was sunny all weekend?"
"Yea. It must have chan....oh shit!" Hearing that, Sophia sat up worried asking
"What is it? Is it bad?" Hazel lifted her phone up so Sophia could see it.
"Is that...?"
"Yea. That tropical storm that was supposed to hit Texas. It's now a category 1 hurricane and unexpectedly turned east and now is coming straight towards Florida."
"How far away is it? Where is it supposed to hit?"
"It looks like it will hit near Tampa tomorrow but one of the outer bands will be here soon." Hazel tried to keep Sophia calm as she formulated a plan and tried to hide her nervousness from her.
"How bad is it going to be?"
"It looks like its just rain and maybe some wind. We should be far enough away that it will just be like any other typical Florida thunderstorm. Hopefully by morning it will be gone. Now I'm glad that we were going home tomorrow anyways." Clearly nervous Sophia asked
"What if we start hiking now?"
"Our best option is to stay here. It's dangerous to hike at night even on a clear night."
"Are you sure?"
"Yea. We're ok. I wouldn't put you into danger." Comforted some by Hazel's promise but still nervous, Sophia said
"Ook."

They both had a hard time trying to fall asleep. Sophia felt safe in Hazel's arms but it didn't help her sleep. Hazel was going through scenarios in her head asking herself what if this or that happens as she was trying to make a plan to get back home. After a bit, she knew that Sophia wasn't asleep so as a distraction, Hazel said
"This rain is making me have to pee."
"Me too! But I don't want to go out there."
"Well...what should we do?"
"I'm going to hold it."
Around an hour later, both girls still awake with Hazel still cuddling Sophia, Sophia once again rolled onto her back but this time with frustration saying
"I can't hold it. Not with this rain."
"Ok. So what do you suggest?" Sophia thought for a moment then suddenly started getting a look in her eyes. Hazel could see that her plan had finally worked, Sophia was no longer worried about the storm. Looking into Sophia's eyes Hazel asked
"What is it? I can see your dirty little mind has an idea." Pausing for a moment to think over her idea, Sophia eventually asked
"Is your sleeping bag big enough for both of us?"
"We could probably both fit in it but not comfortably. Why?"
"I kind of want to put our panties on then both get back into a sleeping bag then pee together. Then maybe sleep together in the wet bag and tomorrow as we hike...we wear eachothers wet panties."
"What does that have to do with my bag?" Hazel asked playfully. 
"Nothing. I was just trying to decide what bag to pee in so we don't have to sleep in a wet bag for the rest of the trip."
"I don't mind."
"You don't mind what?"
"Sleeping in a wet bag every night." Even in darkness, Hazel could feel that she was blushing by her face suddenly warming up. "Can I tell you something?"
"Of course."
"The idea of sleeping in a puddle of our pee is very hot to me. I even pee my bed sometimes. On purpose! Thats why I always keep my bedroom door closed so people can't see it."
"I do too." Hearing that made Hazel feel less embarrassed so she felt Sophia's face so she could kiss her. Sophia reached to turn on the lantern so they could find their panties. After putting them on, Hazel said
"Get on top so I can feel your pee better." Sophia gladly agreed then straddled Hazel's hips sitting pussy to pussy the asked
"Ready?"
"Yea." After a few moments Hazel started hearing a loud hiss immediately followed by a very hot wet feeling. As Hazel sucked in her belly allowing Sophia's hot pee to flow over her belly, she reached up to rub it all over her belly and chest. Hazel moaned as she felt Sophia's pee flow down her sides, between her legs, and pooling under her butt. Sophia completely relaxed letting her body take over. Her pee lasted just over a minute. Once she was done, she got off Hazel then said your turn. Hazel straddled Sophia in the same way returning the favor. Hazel's stream wasn't as intense or as long as Sophia's was but that didn't matter. Once Hazel finished peeing, they were both very horny and finished what they had started earlier then cuddled down. Calming down after their wild and wet lesbian sex, Hazel said
"Anytime you have to pee tonight, just go." With a smile and a chuckle Sophia said
"You too." followed by a long passionate kiss ending with.
"I love you." Surprised by hearing Sophia say that, but feeling the same way, Hazel gladly said
"I love you too Sophia." Hazel once again cuddled up behind Sophia then put her hand inside Sophia's soaked panties cupping her pussy as they slept.

• 2 weeks later...