Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Different things to pee in

I'm trying to find different things to pee in. Today I tried peeing in a plastic ziploc bag and that was wonderful. I love wetting my pants, but I hate doing laundry and I live with someone else so not exactly an ideal situation. I want to pee in different containers! Or any positions you like peeing in naked?

Lying on my back and peeing upwards is fun to see how high it can go. Different shapes and materials of containers is pretty fun to experiment with too (and these containers are set aside only for omorashi purposes of course). I've found old vases fun because they're cylindrical, and square containers feel strange to pee in because they're not circular like a toilet, but in a good way.

Another fun thing to experiment with if you're able to is to pee with foreskin on and try aiming, it's pretty hard and it sprays everywhere but you need to keep clean afterwards and be sanitary of course. 

10 hours ago, John said:

Lying on my back and peeing upwards is fun to see how high it can go. Different shapes and materials of containers is pretty fun to experiment with too (and these containers are set aside only for omorashi purposes of course). I've found old vases fun because they're cylindrical, and square containers feel strange to pee in because they're not circular like a toilet, but in a good way.

Another fun thing to experiment with if you're able to is to pee with foreskin on and try aiming, it's pretty hard and it sprays everywhere but you need to keep clean afterwards and be sanitary of course. 

Oh I'm a woman lmfao but different shaped containers is a good suggestion. I could try to pee very high tho!

once just out of boredom i sat on a pot of soil and moved my shorts to the side so i could pee in the pot (although i also pooped in it and that was my real goal)

also if you like to try something more daring, lie in the shower with your legs up and your head down and try to urinate yourself, it's a weird way to make yourself a self-golden shower in a weirder way

As a male I can say: A round box of HARIBO or a Pringles can besides the bed have helped me more than once to not stand up for the toilet at night. The HARIBO box has a perfect height to lay at your side and do your business. But move it aside while being a bit awake at last or you could spill something.

The Pringles can has the advantage of a lid, so you won't have any smell, even when the can is right beside you.

On 6/17/2022 at 12:40 AM, peachiexgay said:

Oh I'm a woman lmfao but different shaped containers is a good suggestion. I could try to pee very high tho!

Ah I see. It's probably frequently done by many here but it's fun to see how much distance you can pee. I'd actually do pissing contests with my spouse and she'd actually beat me, she would spray it out so far with such force it was insane.