Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale I lost a bet and have to choose a punishment

Crossdressing or diapers  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Option 1 or 2?

Question

I lost a bet and as a punishment, I will have to ask my friend's permission for everything while we will be on vacation abroad. Basically he will own my ass for 10 days. Nothing you can help here.

But I have a dilema. He gave me a choice what I want to wear and I can't decide what is better or worse:

1. I'll have to present myself as a woman for all 10 days of vacation, no matter of circumstances or time of day. I'm not even allowed to take any male clothes or shoes with me and all female clothes I will take, have to be really feminine, not unisex stuff. Even pants and shoes have to be obviously female. Not really bad, because i like going out crossdressed and wearing nice clothes, but this has some downsides. I will have no male clothes for emergency and I will have to go on the plane crossdressed. I always get nervous when I have to show my ID when crossdressed and people can see my real identity. And when I get nervous, my bladder always switches in to high gear.
  2. I can wear male or female clothes and shoes by my choice, but pants have to be from thin fabric and tight. Basically only women's pants are an option. I'm not allowed to wear makeup and wig. Another twist to the story is, that I will have to wear adult pullup diaper under my pants all the time (it has to be obvious to anyone looking, that I'm wearing a diaper). I don't know, but I'm also afraid I will have to use diapers for its intended purpose even during the day. When I asked, he didn't want to say yes or no.

First option also probably means I will have, more often than not, limited access to the bathroom, because he knows about my weaknesses and will enjoy controlling my bladder. I don't think he will make me wet myself regularly, but might do it occasionally, just to humiliation me. Because I like omo and I'm no stranger to wetting accidents in public, that is not too bad, even when I get humiliated a bit more than I like. We will be abroad and possibility that I stumble on someone I know, is highly unlikely. Makeup, wig and big sunglasses will also shield my face from any random photos someone might take.

Second option; I can wear male clothes and I have some pretty unisex looking female pants that I can use, but downside is obvious humiliation when everyone can spot diapers and I can't hide my face behind makeup and wig. I also don't know if I will have to use diapers for its intended purpose during the day.

What do you think? What would you choose in my place and why?

7 answers to this question

Since majority of you voted for diapers, even I was hoping you will vote for crossdressing, I'll take your advice. I'm a bit nervous now. Until now I was only wearing diapers during the night when sleeping and a few times on the plane, but had male jeans over them, so they didn't show. Now I will have to wear tight women's pants from thin fabric and everyone could see I'm wearing diaper.

In the morning I told my friend what I decided and he told me what I was afraid of all along. Diapers would be my only "toilet" while we are on the vacation and I'm allowed to change them 4 times per day. I have to pee approximately every 2 hours. Just do the math and you can guess what that means. And I will have to drink at least a recommended dose of water per day (2.5 litres per day).

I have one "free pass" per day to use a toilet to do no.2. 

I will have to wear pullups like these.

image.thumb.jpeg.baa6c59a917c25e878bba16f34da2566.jpeg

9 hours ago, John_John said:

We may have steered you wrong with this one

Well, it was my decision at the end and I will have to live with it. He also told me to take with me on vacation women's sandals with flat soles and red nail polish, but he didn't want to tell me more. I have a feeling I will have to wear that too at one point.