Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Holding challenge tomorrow: What should I do? 🤷‍♀️

I think this would be a fun trend to start! Tomorrow after work I was planning to do a hold it challenge and your job is to make me pee myself as soon as possible. Here are the rules:

After I use the toilet I will immediately: Drink 1L of water within 5 minutes -> Wait 30 mins ->  Drink 0.5L of water within 5 minutes (edited)

After the 40 mins of prep is up I will be doing exactly what the posts tell me to do from the first post onwards. Please feel free to specify anything that I should physically or mentally be able to do along with how long I should do it. Try to keep the time taken to do your activity under 10 mins so I can get to as many suggestions as possible before I fail 🙂. I want to see what types of activities/poses/random-stuff makes people most desperate. Try to come up with some good ones haha! I will 100% update what happened each step of the way and which one made me pee myself as I'm sure you are all as curious as I am, and maybe someone else can do something like this later. Can't wait to check this thread tomorrow evening! Thanks everyone!

For statistical purposes: I am female, 21 years old and am probably 6/10 at holding relative to this community (8-9/10 in the real world) but we will see 😉

Edited by Kiwi_Rebecca_C
Forgot to specify something :) (see edit history)

@Kiwi_Rebecca_C, not intending to sound like a party-pooper at all, but please perhaps just consider this article (or tell me to sod off 🙂 ).

https://www.webmd.com/diet/what-is-too-much-water-intake

As long as you don’t over-drink too frequently, feels like you’ll be ok… but if the average woman needs 2.7 litres a day, where 20% of that comes from foods… then I just worry a little about your 2 litres in less than an hour.. 

Ok sorry, will shut up and mind my own business now…

andrew.

Hmm ok thanks for suggestions! I have done 2L before like that but I will scale it down to 1.5L. Thanks for letting me know that it might be not a good idea, should still be difficult after a while. I'm starting very soon! I have tried to keep myself adequately hydrated but not overly-so today 

Timeline currently is:

-10 minutes of DrippingPipes suggested exercises 

-Pee in a small container haha

-Go to the toiled - flush it- and sit on it for a while (I'll do 10 mins)

-Walk around outside for 10 minutes (I don't have a car and I live downtown... Oh deer)

- Then I win 

Feel free to add more to the list if you want me to lose!

10 minutes ago, Kiwi_Rebecca_C said:

Sitting spread legs now, just in time jpee. So far not too bad. What settings do I use on the line simulator? 

So glad you are using my recommendation. If it makes you feel any better I am absolutely soaked right now.  If you survive this with dry pants I think you should add another beverage and start over. 

Oh my god I am so sorry guys, I'm gonna need a redo on this! Last evening I was like an hour and a half in and really starting to feel it when an emergency came up at my volunteering. I started getting all these messages and then had to go in so I had to stop the challenge XD. I had run out of suggestions so I started at the beginning and was going to loop until I got stuck on one. The hardest one for me was the exercises especially the squatting the second time around, and good idea with trying to hold it on the toilet nappypants and Kanako. Unfortunately none of them got me before I had to rush off but I will have to try again another night. Feel free to keep leaving suggestions and I will let you all know when I go for it again (maybe Saturday). Thanks to all who participated was really fun! 🙂 

Also has anyone ever tried doing a yoga tutorial while holding? Putting me in weird positions and then getting me to change the position is really hard for me sometimes but no one suggested it luckily haha

Edit: @Bludarking Haha oops I just saw that suggested the yoga thing thanks! Any specific tutorials or poses you find most challenging?  

Edited by Kiwi_Rebecca_C (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Kiwi_Rebecca_C said:

Oh my god I am so sorry guys, I'm gonna need a redo on this! Last evening I was like an hour and a half in and really starting to feel it when an emergency came up at my volunteering. I started getting all these messages and then had to go in so I had to stop the challenge XD. I had run out of suggestions so I started at the beginning and was going to loop until I got stuck on one. The hardest one for me was the exercises especially the squatting the second time around, and good idea with trying to hold it on the toilet nappypants and Kanako. Unfortunately none of them got me before I had to rush off but I will have to try again another night. Feel free to keep leaving suggestions and I will let you all know when I go for it again (maybe Saturday). Thanks to all who participated was really fun! 🙂 

Also has anyone ever tried doing a yoga tutorial while holding? Putting me in weird positions and then getting me to change the position is really hard for me sometimes but no one suggested it luckily haha

Edit: @Bludarking Haha oops I just saw that suggested the yoga thing thanks! Any specific tutorials or poses you find most challenging?  

Since you've been bad, I think you ought to be punished.

How about we add another 500ml to what you need to drink? And maybe you need to look at the toilet every 10 minutes (go ahead and flush it), but notice that the lid is securely locked down. 😆

16 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Since you've been bad, I think you ought to be punished.

How about we add another 500ml to what you need to drink? And maybe you need to look at the toilet every 10 minutes (go ahead and flush it), but notice that the lid is securely locked down. 😆

People were telling me not to drink 2L so I scaled down remember haha. And I don't really feel like I'm being punished it's my choice 🙂 

22 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I was a bit teasing when I called it punishment. I'm pretty sure you're doing this by your own choice. Your bladder, on the other hand, may see things differently. 😆

I agree that it's a good idea to only drink 500ml every half hour. How long do you hope to hold?

I don't really have a holding goal, I just want to collect activities/things makes others more desperate and see if they also make me more desperate, then I can imagone what other people are feellng. Would also be really cute to hear how others reacted to the same activity. I get turned on when I think about other people needing to pee especially boys but girls as well 😊, but also genuinely curious to see what does and doesn't send people off the rails when holding I think