Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, Spectator9 said:

A memorable experience!  Alcohol can numb the sensations from the bladder, so the spurts were the overflow from your maximum capacity.  If you had been able to capture and measure all the pee I'll bet it would have been more than you would expect.

Yes it definitely can, this experience was different from most others with alcohol. I’ll usually feel fullness and urgency even if I get to the point of being drunk. But you are right, I’m sure this was a full bladder scenario for sure. I was wet down to my knees before I made it to the bathroom.

22 minutes ago, KAQSW said:

Wow, props to making to the bathroom, I think I’d have given up at the doorstep with how wet you already were.  But yeah alcohol definitely can make for some fun loss of control, especially if you’ve been drinking consistently and have broken the seal already. 

Hope to hear more stories!

I’m a little surprised myself that I kept my composure and didn’t just give up once I was no longer in public. I think it was a combination of wanting to make it since I had already set my mind to it and also a strong will to not soak the shoes I was wearing. I would be so much more daring and care free if it weren’t for having to worry about getting my shoes wet. 

After thinking back again, I’m pretty sure it had to do with drinking vodka which is much less fluid than beer but arguably contributes to feeling more drunkenness. So I was getting the affects of alcohol with less volume of liquid so I think that is why I didn’t really feel an urge to go while at the club. I still enjoy replaying this experience in my mind since it was so different than any other experience and the fact that there was real risk of losing control in public more than I did. I can’t help but keep babbling on about it!

I think I have at least a few more experiences I can share that would hopefully be of interest to you and others.

22 hours ago, SomewhatSoaked said:

I’m a little surprised myself that I kept my composure and didn’t just give up once I was no longer in public. I think it was a combination of wanting to make it since I had already set my mind to it and also a strong will to not soak the shoes I was wearing. I would be so much more daring and care free if it weren’t for having to worry about getting my shoes wet. 

After thinking back again, I’m pretty sure it had to do with drinking vodka which is much less fluid than beer but arguably contributes to feeling more drunkenness. So I was getting the affects of alcohol with less volume of liquid so I think that is why I didn’t really feel an urge to go while at the club. I still enjoy replaying this experience in my mind since it was so different than any other experience and the fact that there was real risk of losing control in public more than I did. I can’t help but keep babbling on about it!

I think I have at least a few more experiences I can share that would hopefully be of interest to you and others.

This is a great experience! I'm definitely interested in hearing more 🙂

@SomewhatSoaked

Well maybe you’re able to hold on longer than you thought haha.  But I could definitely see the liquor getting you a lot drinker faster.  Those drunken adventures are always fun because it kinda puts an unknown timer on when you’re gonna burst and if you’re in the wrong spot it’s just gonna get wet fast.  

But I think we’d all be interested in more experiences 

23 minutes ago, KAQSW said:

@SomewhatSoaked

Well maybe you’re able to hold on longer than you thought haha.  But I could definitely see the liquor getting you a lot drinker faster.  Those drunken adventures are always fun because it kinda puts an unknown timer on when you’re gonna burst and if you’re in the wrong spot it’s just gonna get wet fast.  

But I think we’d all be interested in more experiences 

I definitely agree with that. There’s a finite amount you can hold and a certain level of control based on the drunkenness. If the adventure takes you somewhere without quick restroom access when capacity and control are both at their maximum, there is only one way that ends.

I will continue finalizing what experience I share next! Thank you all for your comments and encouragement! I very much appreciate it.