Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Adult Omo School - With Pictures

14 hours ago, Altiat said:

Uhm, what video are these photos from? 😯 

Most of them are  from various Fetlife profiles.

14 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

Cool idea. I dunno much about any subjects but I wonder if I could apply to be a teacher at this school 🤔

The possibilities are almost endless.

It could even be set up that the teachers and nurses even end up having accidents.

12 hours ago, LadyGreyTea said:

Oh that's HOT! I'd be beyond eager to attend such a scene! Spankings, bondage, LOTS of wettings... Oh, it's my ideal set up, I'd love to be a student.

The only thing that would make it more perfect for me is if diapers were involved, but of course that's not everyone's cup of tea.

The great thing is that it's configurable to the desires of the participants.

In the school role-play events that I've been to, you could avoid any punishment at all by not messing around, or like me, walk out with a red bottom after a well aimed paper airplane. The difference here is that drinking and toilet denial is mixed in. If you wanted to be put in diapers after wetting your school skirt then bring a stock with you and have a word with the nurse or teachers.

image.thumb.png.b80b283e703e464e921fb7199ed4ecae.png

I like the idea of a full-set school roleplay.  I myself am male, but I could still imagine myself as student in this.  One component I would like, which may or may not be compatible with your idea, would be to have a female teacher who clearly enjoys watching us try not to wet ourselves.  I imagine her smiling, perhaps even quietly laughing, as her gaze falls upon a student who is showing signs of having to pee really badly, or as the teacher herself denies a student who is frantically begging to use the bathroom.  Perhaps the teacher even teases us between points in the lesson, finding a student who looks desperate or has asked to be excused, and asking if the student has to pee, even though the teacher already knows the answer and won't excuse the student anyway.  When students eventually wet themselves, the teacher might laugh triumphantly.

I don't think I would enjoy having the teacher yell at us in anger or stare at us in confusion.  Punish us maybe, but even then, I would hope that she would be smiling.

On 6/19/2022 at 6:52 PM, consch said:

I like the idea of a full-set school roleplay.  I myself am male, but I could still imagine myself as student in this.  One component I would like, which may or may not be compatible with your idea, would be to have a female teacher who clearly enjoys watching us try not to wet ourselves.  I imagine her smiling, perhaps even quietly laughing, as her gaze falls upon a student who is showing signs of having to pee really badly, or as the teacher herself denies a student who is frantically begging to use the bathroom.  Perhaps the teacher even teases us between points in the lesson, finding a student who looks desperate or has asked to be excused, and asking if the student has to pee, even though the teacher already knows the answer and won't excuse the student anyway.  When students eventually wet themselves, the teacher might laugh triumphantly.

I don't think I would enjoy having the teacher yell at us in anger or stare at us in confusion.  Punish us maybe, but even then, I would hope that she would be smiling.

I agree.  An angry teacher would bring down the mood.

The ones at the school roleplay event that I've attended have been strict without being angry. 

I like the scenario of the teacher who is obviously revelling in the discomfort that her students are feeling and is clearly intending to cause accidents.

"Penny, why do you keep putting your hand up?  

And what do you think will happen if I don't let you go?

Oh well that would be embarrassing wouldn't it. Only naughty little girls wet themselves. Are you going to be one of them in my class?'

503089723_Screenshot2022-06-14at07_16_06.png.24c34f223c30786b9d650b1d0a20f415.png

"Ha ha. What's that splattering I hear. Is someone wetting her knickers?'

974635116_wetting2.png.4634655143fcdd75ec2021cbaf5e7654.png

On 7/6/2022 at 7:35 PM, consch said:

Do you know of any suitable bookable classrooms?  I wouldn't want to have to build a whole classroom from scratch for something we might only do once.  But if we can find a venue, then it might be worth actually trying something like this out.

Fallen Angels in Birmingham, UK had one. They even had a medical room across the hall that could have served as a nurses office for clean ups and pants changing.

image.png.9f0a260209dc1e2be3ccdae06cafe02f.png

They have a new location now, and I don't know if it includes the same facilities.

Also it is carpeted which would be an issue for the venue.

I would search for fetish school role-play events in your area and see what facilities they book.

Out if interest, the play classroom at Sheri's Ranch in Las Vegas has one that looks perfect for Omo play with the plastic seats and tiled floor. 

image.thumb.png.3c22c2c9b86cfd33531c6a89e061468e.png

If you're super rich you could book a bunch of models for the afternoon. 

On 7/16/2022 at 6:00 AM, white_cream said:

Isn't that the whole idea behind this?

Idea is, person makes the choice: do I forfeit a bit of modesty to relieve myself, or do I not forfeit and force myself to hold it.

Yes, tailored for those that love the humiliation and embarrassment.

Either experiencing it themselves or seeing others.

In my school, girls who forgot their PE kit were made to do it in their knickers, and they always looked embarrassed for the whole class.

image.thumb.png.437f6f656be6f128b8d8996507ca26e7.png

Edited by Aaron (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

My town apparently used to have this place, but their website is no longer active, their twitter hasn't been updated in almost 2 years, and they haven't responded to my email inquiry as to whether this still exists.  The only other fetish classroom in my area I've been able to find online only has one student desk, which I don't think I would find as interesting (I'd really like at least one classmate).  I'll keep looking, though, because I still feel like this could be fun if we could make it work.

image.jpeg.1b9ac84c979a149d6c2a71bf41e9b600.jpeg

Edited by consch (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...