Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone ever peed on stuffed animals?

I used to watch videos on YouTube of people

peeing on various stuffed animals, the most memorable being a Buggs bunny large stuffed animal. I never did it until semi recently. My ex got me a huge teddy bear, literally my size, but we broke up because he cheated and was generally toxic. I had it in my closet and began occasionally relieving myself on it, and it feels amazing. It’s so big it holds even my full bladder and feeling it get wet with my piss is so erotic. I usually sit/place my Crotch on its head, propped against a wall, and pee there so it has lots of room to soak in. Once though I laid it down and straddled it and peed while sort of rubbing myself against it - some pee got on the carpet that time. 

Tell me about your stuffed animal pee adventures!! Bonus points if you have pictures or videos 😉

..as a kid I always took such good and loving care of my stuffed animals. As if they were living.. I think that weirdness is still too engrained in me all these decades later, so I would struggle to do anything like that on them (despite how kinky my interests are). 

@Cutetwist99 having said all of that, hearing the story about your ex, and with that huge bear being a gift from him, I’d probably have an easier time.. perhaps an occasional kick, while I was at it.. 

I keep stuffed animals and I treat them like my family. I love them dearly and one time when I was moving apartments one had gotten lost and I started crying. He was soon found but for those minutes I felt guilty for not looking after them properly. 

I sleep with a zebra toy every night and I have accidentally peed on him during a bed wetting a couple of times. This was in the times before I wore overnight diapers for bed and I felt so guilty every time I did and I wound actually apologise to zebra! 

5 hours ago, Sirwetsalot said:

There were videos on YouTube of people peeing on stuff animals??

There were! This was a good 10 or so hears ago. If not more. Before I really learned the full use of the internet/why I liked it. 

I also have stuffed animals I treat like family - it’s just the one I abuse 😅 so I totally understand. I feel bad when one falls off my bed!

4 hours ago, leakyturtle said:

I keep stuffed animals and I treat them like my family. I love them dearly and one time when I was moving apartments one had gotten lost and I started crying. He was soon found but for those minutes I felt guilty for not looking after them properly. 

I sleep with a zebra toy every night and I have accidentally peed on him during a bed wetting a couple of times. This was in the times before I wore overnight diapers for bed and I felt so guilty every time I did and I wound actually apologise to zebra! 

I feel the same way about my plushies, I love them all too much to pee on them. An old pillow is one thing, but a cute stuffed friend, I couldn't do that it would hurt their feelings.

Yeah I never intentionally peed on my stuffed animals when I was a kid, but when I was younger I wet the bed a lot, so they probably got them wet that way. I still have a stuffed cat on my bed that I got when I was 4. It has no eyes and an orange spot where it got burned when I was younger but I would never intentionally damage it.

4 hours ago, leakyturtle said:

I feel you on that. I myself sleep with like three different Waifu body pillows and even a small plushie of my waifu Maho Nishizumi and while I'm not a bedwetter, I had an issue about a month ago where due to stress, I had wet my bed three times in one week. Each time my biggest worry was "Oh no, did it get on my body pillows?" Luckily they had been spared. 

12 minutes ago, TensaZangetsu said:

I feel you on that. I myself sleep with like three different Waifu body pillows and even a small plushie of my waifu Maho Nishizumi and while I'm not a bedwetter, I had an issue about a month ago where due to stress, I had wet my bed three times in one week. Each time my biggest worry was "Oh no, did it get on my body pillows?" Luckily they had been spared. 

I'd imagine bodypillows are very suited for omo since they're designed to withstand lots of "fluids" anyway.

5 hours ago, leakyturtle said:

Oh no! I would probably cry if I accidentally peed on one of mine! They're all special to me and have sentimental value, as people like to give them to me as gifts. I cherish them all dearly. My boyfriend and I have a whole shelf of them and we have to pick which few will be on the bed at a time.

36 minutes ago, TensaZangetsu said:

I agree, those can also be limited edition or hard to find, because a lot of times they're made by small sellers and artists. My boyfriend has one we keep in bed with us and he uses it for VR purposes too. I find it super cute.

11 minutes ago, NerdyGayBoy said:

Oh no! I would probably cry if I accidentally peed on one of mine! They're all special to me and have sentimental value, as people like to give them to me as gifts. I cherish them all dearly. My boyfriend and I have a whole shelf of them and we have to pick which few will be on the bed at a time.

I agree, those can also be limited edition or hard to find, because a lot of times they're made by small sellers and artists. My boyfriend has one we keep in bed with us and he uses it for VR purposes too. I find it super cute.

Yeah for real. I had to really search to find one of my waifu and even just the cover itself was like $20 and if you have the 150cm pillow, that pillow alone runs like $45-$55. So pillow and cover together that's like a $75-$80 pillow. 

1 minute ago, TensaZangetsu said:

Yeah for real. I had to really search to find one of my waifu and even just the cover itself was like $20 and if you have the 150cm pillow, that pillow alone runs like $45-$55. So pillow and cover together that's like a $75-$80 pillow. 

When my boyfriend got his, we couldn't find a reasonably priced actual pillow that would fit the pillowcase, so we used a regular size body pillow and stuffed another standard size pillow we already had folded in half into the bottom of it to make up the difference. It doesn't look perfect, but at some point we'll probably replace it with a better pillow.

9 minutes ago, NerdyGayBoy said:

When my boyfriend got his, we couldn't find a reasonably priced actual pillow that would fit the pillowcase, so we used a regular size body pillow and stuffed another standard size pillow we already had folded in half into the bottom of it to make up the difference. It doesn't look perfect, but at some point we'll probably replace it with a better pillow.

I honestly love the stuffing used in the larger body pillows. While they are pretty pricey, I'd say the quality in those pillows is so worth it. Out of the three that I have, the oldest one I have is probably...almost 4 years old now...and no matter how much I've laid on it, cuddled it and squeezed it, washed it, that thing is as fluffy and firm as it was the day I bought it. 

10 hours ago, soakingboy said:

..as a kid I always took such good and loving care of my stuffed animals. As if they were living..

I’m not a kid but I still do this! I don’t take it to extremes or anything but I'm always very careful when i’m handling them so they don’t get hurt/damaged. 

6 hours ago, leakyturtle said:

I sleep with a zebra toy every night

Same! I think zebras are absolutely adorable! I have a dozen other stuffed animals too but I always sleep with my zebra. 

8 minutes ago, Spurgle said:

I’m not a kid but I still do this! I don’t take it to extremes or anything but I'm always very careful when i’m handling them so they don’t get hurt/damaged. 

Same! I think zebras are absolutely adorable! I have a dozen other stuffed animals too but I always sleep with my zebra. 

Lol. I've always simped out for otters. I went to a local aquarium about a month ago and spent like $60 on a giant stuffed otter that sleeps next to me and my waifu pillows every night. 

1 hour ago, Spurgle said:

Zebras the best! I’ve even given my zebra his own personality and if I need to sleep away from home he ALWAYS comes with me! 

8 hours ago, TensaZangetsu said:

I honestly love the stuffing used in the larger body pillows. While they are pretty pricey, I'd say the quality in those pillows is so worth it. Out of the three that I have, the oldest one I have is probably...almost 4 years old now...and no matter how much I've laid on it, cuddled it and squeezed it, washed it, that thing is as fluffy and firm as it was the day I bought it. 

That's makes me really wanna get one now!

On 6/13/2022 at 2:11 AM, Cutetwist99 said:

Has anyone ever peed on stuffed animals?

I used to watch videos on YouTube of people

peeing on various stuffed animals, the most memorable being a Buggs bunny large stuffed animal. I never did it until semi recently. My ex got me a huge teddy bear, literally my size, but we broke up because he cheated and was generally toxic. I had it in my closet and began occasionally relieving myself on it, and it feels amazing. It’s so big it holds even my full bladder and feeling it get wet with my piss is so erotic. I usually sit/place my Crotch on its head, propped against a wall, and pee there so it has lots of room to soak in. Once though I laid it down and straddled it and peed while sort of rubbing myself against it - some pee got on the carpet that time. 

Tell me about your stuffed animal pee adventures!! Bonus points if you have pictures or videos 😉

Not my thing, but there was someone online who peed on every single pokemon plushie as a meme. That's a great story though, sucks your ex was a bad person. I've seen meme fetish videos of women peeing on their boyfriend's stuff like books and even video games. And then there was that viral meme of the man peeing on his ex gf's pregnancy test, which showed he was pregnant but it turned out he had cancer that caused the test to show he was pregnant.

I've done it a couple times before. Though I am not really a fan of it. I have seen videos of people doing that with a stuffed animal or plushy. Honestly I would rather cum on them but that is just me. I enjoy cuddling with my fox plushy at night so...I don't think it would be enjoyable to cuddle with after that. Plus the smell after awhile is not very fun. I mean I've done it but its not something that I would do very often.     

This topic reminds me of a writing prompt that went something like this: "Imagine your fave wanting to indulge your watersports fantasy but not being ready to go all the way. They give you a thoughtful consolation prize instead. Your fave invites you into their bedroom where they talk to a teddy bear like it's their lover. A pretend romance plays out before your eyes. At the culmination they treat the plushy to a golden shower."