Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello Everyone

On 6/11/2022 at 10:47 AM, leakyturtle said:

Hei everyone! 
I’m 19, Finnish and It feels strange to post here for the first time after lurking for quite long time! I’m here to mostly try to learn about myself and how to mentally deal with my own problem related to pee. I’m nervous but I’ve seen this community is friendly and inviting so I’m hoping to feel at home here! 

Very nice to meet you all! 

Welcome! I completely understand being nervous. I too was a long time lurker on the site before finally deciding to officially join and become more active when talking to a few others. Have fun here and I'm always up to chat! 

3 hours ago, leakyturtle said:

That is great to hear and thank you! 

Welcome Leakyturtle! This community is more like a family. We're just excited to know that more people are joining us on this site. 

5 hours ago, jpab said:

Welcome! I am new to the site as well and from what I can tell, people seem to be pretty welcoming & supportive. Have fun!

Welcome aboard Jpab! It's always awesome to see more people on this site. The more the merrier. 

Hi and welcome, leakyturtle.  We're a very friendly bunch and will do our best to support and help you. Unless I've missed something, you don't describe the nature of your problem with pee.  Is it something physical, such as pain passing water or excessively frequent peeing?  If that's the case I'd consult your doctor or advanced practice nurse to see what might be causing it.