Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo related content review

It's going to be a long topic. I am willing to try rating all of the omo related studios I've ever encountered.

The criterions are :

- Wettting 

- Peeing

- Desperation

- Model diversity ( race, age and body type included) 

- Clothing diversity

- Stories diversity

So, let's get it started. 

Ineed2pee

Wetting 4/5

Ineed2pee is quite good with wetting most of the time. If you prefer soaking wet jeans/skirts and showing wet panties then it's a good choice. 

Peeing 2/5

There aren't many peeing videos. Most of them are peeing through clothes on the toilet. But the rest are quite boring. Just average pissing without strong stream, hissing sounds or good camera views. 

Desperation 1/5

The weakest part of ineed2pee. They just can't play it right. Too much overacting from the models. You don't actually believe that a girl has to pee as bad as she pretends to. There are some models though with great leaking scenes but the rest are quite boring. Especially when a girl is "about to wet herself", but can't start peeing and the film crew has to edit videos. 

- Model diversity 5/5

You have a good variety of models, it's like everyone can pick one depending on their taste. My favorite one is Loosey Lu. 

- Clothing diversity 5/5

They have a great variety of clothes. Office and school outfits, sport and casual clothes even superhero ones. 

Script diversity 2/5

Ineed2pee focuses on cliche based scenarios.  "Locked out", " Just/almost made it on the toilet" , holding contest etc. You won't find any uncommon stuff here IMO. 

Bound2burst

- Wetting 4/5

I think it's good staged most of the time. Sometimes models leak before peeing but, unlike ineed2pee Dave almost don't film wetting clothes on the toilet. Also not all of the models show their wet panties after the accident. 

- Peeing 5/5

Peeing is a strong part of Dave's project. The models have strong streams,also slow and steady ones. Outdoor peeing, squatting,standing up, hovering over the toilet or sitting on it, bathtub and sink peeing. Jasmine even manages to pee all the time without showing naked parts of her body. 

- Desperation 4/5

Girls act pretty good and realistic. There isn't much overacting. IMO it's one of the best studios about desperation. It's just the girls aren't as desperate as lovewetting ones. 

- Model diversity.  5/5

Excellent variety of models, especially in the recent period. My favorite ones are Jasmine, Becca and Dixie. 

- Clothing diversity 4/5

I think Dave prefers casual or official style of clothing. But there were superhero cosplay scenarious and other uncommon stuff. 

- Script diversity.  5/5

Dave is good with scripting. His scenarios are exciting to watch. There are also good contests such as "permission to pee" or "time to go" in addition to regural holding ones. 

Edited by Sbones (see edit history)

Sneakypee

Wettting  2/5

This isn't about wetting, but there are some good wettting and leaking moments

Peeing 5/5

Peeing is quite good. The studio name suggests having a good variety of peeing scenes. 

Desperation 2/5

Most of the time models aren't in a desperate state or just don't show it on camera. But I've seen some good ones. 

Model diversity 3/5

It's pretty average. Not as good as in2p or b2b. 

Clothing diversity 3/5

Pretty average compared to other studios. 

Stories diversity 1/5

It's not about stories. Most of the time it's about random pissing scenes in different locations. 

Lovewetting

Wettting 5/5

Soaking wet clothes, leaking, interrupted peeing and many more. You can find it all

Peeing 5/5

Full bladders guaranteed. It's no surprise peeing scenes are awesome

Desperation 5/5

Same as above. Sexy moans, body language. It is staged right because models are actually desperate, not pretending to be. 

- Model diversity 3/5

IMO the lack diversity but it's related to region limitations. 

- Clothing diversity 3/5

Pretty common set of clothes to me. Nothing unusual. 

- Script diversity 5/5

Good desperation and wetting stories, contests and other trials. I really wish they could focus on usual desperation/accident style more than contests and trials. 

Jade

Wettting  5/5

Most of the models are humiliated by the fact of wetting or terrified compared to swearing/mad models from lovewetting

Peeing 5/5

Good angles, replays, strong streams. Different positions of relieving themselves. 

Desperation 4/5

Great desperation. You actually believe that models are trying to make it in time. A little overacting but it works for me. 

Model diversity 2/5

Asian models only.

Clothing diversity 3/5

Pretty average set of clothes

Stories diversity 5/5

There are many usual scenarios but some of them are crazy in a good way. 

Wettingherpanties (WHP) 

Wettting 4/5

It's actually good. Panties and jeans most of the time. 

Peeing 2/5

There aren't many peeing scenes and they are not as good as wetting ones

Desperation 2/5

Unfortunately most of the content is just wetting and desperation isn't acted good. 

- Model diversity 4/5

A good range of models

Clothing diversity 4/5

I always liked the choice of clothing. It's strictly IMO

Stories diversity 2/5

There aren't many stories. Most of them are stuck zippers and occupied bathrooms.

HDwetting

Wettting 4/5

Wetting is nice, there are some leaking moments which I prefer the most

Peeing 3/5

To be honest, peeing scenes seemed pretty general compared to other studios

Desperation 3/5

There are some solid desperate moments but most of them arent as good as other studios'

Model diversity 3/5

I actually like the cast, especially Sosha but if we talk about diversity it's not the best

Clothing diversity 4/5

There are some unusual clothing scenarios, so it's better than average IMO

Stories diversity 3/5

Pretty standard set of stories.