Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What little every day work tasks make you pee?

What little every day work tasks make you desperate to pee? Think of the jobs and tasks that always kick your bladder off and trigger desperation, fidgeting, crotch grabbing and potentially even leaking, wetting and humiliation. 

I've asked similar before, but this time it's specific to work environments and the question was provoked by me having one of my near-misses just today.

Here's my story for an example.

As a retail manager, part of my duties include cashing up at the end of the day. This job in particular immediately has me bursting to pee, seemingly out of nowhere. I'm talking latch-key syndrome style. Fidgeting, wriggling, whining, straight up crotch-grabbing and sometimes leaking.

Most of my daily responsibilities includes moving around a lot and you have to keep yourself fit to manage your energy levels and keep yourself efficient. I believe this constant moving to be the reason why I rarely use the bathroom despite consuming several drinks (minimum 3 a day, usually 4 or 5). Cashing up is one of about 3 responsibilities that keep you stationary in the one place for a prolonged period of time in my workplace, however it is the only one that has me behaving like a child due to being so painfully desperate.

Like latch-key syndrome, it passes immediately if you manage to hold it through whatever it is you're preoccupied with. In this case, counting the money. It burns like crazy during your task though and it seems to be triggered solely by the fact that you have to have 100% focus for that task.

Luckily it turns me on so I can have some fun discretely with it. I keep saying I'm gonna deliberately let go and almost violently piss myself one of these days (it feels like that's how ferociously it would burst out of me if I was to let go).

So yeah, do you have anything similar to share?

I use to work for Lowes as a Receiver and we were always pressured whenever a truck would show up that we needed to get that truck unloaded as quickly as we could, check the P.O. listing, sign for it and scan the product in immediately. Naturally this took time, and it always seemed that my bladder would act up around these times, especially if it was a busy day and we had multiple trucks scheduled. Worst for me was unloading flatbeds of lumber and mulch cause those took the longest and was of course outside, far from any bathroom. And MoDs would hate it if we stopped the unloading processes to have an emergency bathroom run as we could have several trucks lined up back to back. Once when my IBS acted up, I had no choice but to stop my forklift and run to the bathroom because hell no there was no way I was pooping my pants at work. Ah, those days. 

Yes, when working in retail I remember almost always being desperate to pee while cashing up at the end of the day.

Often I would take my lunch break at around midday and then would end up stuck on the tills for the rest of the afternoon until the store closed at 6pm. Then once all the customers had left, one of the supervisors would come and we would take each till into the small cash office, lock the door and go through the long process of counting the day's takings and making sure each till had enough money in for the next day.

I would usually be absolutely bursting to pee by this point, but locked inside this tiny room with barely enough room to move around, I would just have to hold on and focus on the task at hand, while trying to hide my predicament from my supervisor! 

There was definitely a 'latch key' effect happening there as well. Knowing that relief was not far away after holding my bladder all afternoon, just seemed to make me even more desperate and I would always be working as quickly as possible so that we could close the cash safe, unlock the office door and I could finally run to the bathroom! 

I am working as a courier. One of my task at the start of my shift is to collect mail from the post office. 

Usually I consume 1 bottle of energy drink and this is the part where troubles come. 

1) I have about an hour of time limit till I become absolutely bursting. Nether tea nor soda drinks fill my bladder this quick. 

2) Post office tend to have long lines and delays in work which don't mix well with the first problem. 

3) After I receive mail I have to sort it, count and pack it in bags. Also I have to sign the papers, sometimes lots of then. Manual counting and signing can be challenging while desperate to pee. 

4) Post offices don't have toilets for customers in our country, so I can't pee there. 

5) After packing I have to deliver bags to the company's office. Usually I have my hands full so I can't help myself hold.

6) Moreover it's very uncomfortable to use bathrooms at the nearest mall because there isn't any good space to leave all those bags. So my only option is to reach my office. 

7) Even after reaching the office I still have to walk past the toilet at the beginning of the corridor to the end, while barely holding it, put all bags in the cabinet and only after that I can make a dash to the bathroom. 

I used to work in a show shop. Thursday was delivery afternoon and my role was to unload the pallets of shoes and then take each pair and put it in the right place in the stock room in size order. This meant going up and down ladders and rearranging stock to get boxes of shoes in exactly the right places. As I had a time limit I always made sure to eat and drink before starting but the bending down, going up and down ladders and the pace of the task always seemed to trigger my bladder and I’d be squirming around by the end of my shift desperate to wee! The only toilet was in a corridor outside the stick room but I had an awful shop manager who would yell at you if she caught you leaving the stock room before completing the job. 
Once or twice I recall the lorry driver bursting too…those were the best shifts lol 

1 hour ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I used to work in a show shop. Thursday was delivery afternoon and my role was to unload the pallets of shoes and then take each pair and put it in the right place in the stock room in size order. This meant going up and down ladders and rearranging stock to get boxes of shoes in exactly the right places. As I had a time limit I always made sure to eat and drink before starting but the bending down, going up and down ladders and the pace of the task always seemed to trigger my bladder and I’d be squirming around by the end of my shift desperate to wee! The only toilet was in a corridor outside the stick room but I had an awful shop manager who would yell at you if she caught you leaving the stock room before completing the job. 
Once or twice I recall the lorry driver bursting too…those were the best shifts lol 

Not sure if I'd rather be your shop manager so I could stop you from using the toilet, or I'd rather be the lorry driver so you could delay me a few seconds 😉