Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I wish wetting was MAINSTREAM !

This really applies to those of us who like deliberate or planned wettings.

I wish I lived in a culture in which wetting was more "mainstream" i.e. regarded as a normal interest for some folk, not as something weird or disgusting.  But just another sexual preference. For example some guys like long legs, others don't care about that. Some like long hair, others don't care, some like large breasts, others prefer smallish breasts. No big deal.  I wish it was like this - some guys like a girl to wet, others have no interest

In my preferred culture, this is what would take place during a date:

A. The girl tells the guy she needs a bathroom/restroom/loo (what ever you call it in your culture - I'll use "bathroom" from now on).  They guy knows from her request that she is not interested in wetting, so they find a bathroom

B. The girl tells the guy "my bladder is full". He knows from this that a wetting is "in the works". If he isn't interested  he  helps her find a bathroom

C. The girl tells the guy "my bladder is full". He knows a wetting is in the works and is very interested in that happening. They look at each other for a few seconds and then he says "OK ?" They do not try to find a bathroom., but make other plans !

In  my preferred culture, the staying "First Wetting" is as accepted as "First Kiss"

============

A little now about my preferences. I am a WETTING aficionado, straight 'squat peeing' does not interest me. The girl has to wet some clothing, panties at least. I like to see the streams go down her legs, not splashing directly onto the ground from her panties. 

My preferences are:

The girl is standing with her legs pressed together when she wets

She is wearing either short tight shorts or a cute mini-skirt

She has long sexy legs like a model, ballet dancer or ice skater

Her body build is slim

==========

When a girl wets deliberately for a guy, she is telling him

"I trust you, and am going to share one of my most discreet and intimate acts with you. I'm going to WET for you !!"

I get extraordinary pleasure, and satisfaction, when a girl who I like (find attractive) lets me watch her deliberately wetting her panties and legs

Letting me watch her wetting her panties and legs develops a strong bond between us.

==========

I do admit, seeing an attractive girl in a state of utter desperation as she struggles to hold on, is very arousing to see, and her involuntary wetting is very sexy. But that is not what I'm talking about here, I am am referring to wetting as an act of COURTSHIP.

I wish it were so in my culture.

I'd be delighted to chat about this - my email is [email protected]

Edited by watcherw
Clarification (see edit history)

As it involves something we are all trained to stop doing at a young age, regardless of culture, I think it will never become quite as mainstream, or as accepted as you would prefer… 

…but having been in the game for over 25 years, it is clear that internet, and social media has helped to open more peoples eyes and help them discover that it is actually (for the most part) quite harmless, and B - super exciting and delivers a glorious sensation. 

It's already pretty mainstream. It will never be accepted in public because it's gross to clean up, but public fucking isn't accepted either anyway. Keep your sexual preferences at home. I don't know how many women you've been with but you may be surprised what they'll try in private.

Edited by Uniform Skirt (see edit history)

We are in a time where sex with other people when in a relationship is normalized, it is normalized that men and women try to interact sexually with people of the same sex without implying that you are necessarily gay or bisexual, the public knowledge that people openly have parameters about their sexual preferences, cases like saying, I like masochism or I like cosplay, the fact that both men and women interact with the fluid results of a sexual orgasm has become normal, it is normal to say that a woman semen was thrown on his face or chest or that the man ends up wet from a squirt.

It shouldn't take long for it to become normal for us to accept that a person needs to urinate in a sexual act or to urinate for their own or another's stimulation. In addition to the fact that historically urine fetishism is related to the voyeur, which is in principle a form of basic sexual discovery at an early age since it is usually used when observing someone going to the bathroom out of curiosity and also in a more natural context, in the kingdom animal it is common to relate sexual attraction to the urine of the opposite sex, especially female urine which contains pheromones that make the male sexual drive irresistible

There’s over 500k members on this site alone. If the Omorashi/pee community really wanted, they could go mainstream. Look at the LGBTQIAA+ community as an example.  We would just need some good activism. Heck, a lot of our members are already in the LGBTQIAA+ community, if we could be accepted into that community we would be mainstream overnight. And I’m not trying to use their community. I’m not trying to downplay or hijack the efforts and strides the LGBTQIAA+ community has made in overcoming oppression. I just feel like we could fit in and we should try to. 

8 hours ago, Altiat said:

There’s over 500k members on this site alone. If the Omorashi/pee community really wanted, they could go mainstream. Look at the LGBTQIAA+ community as an example.  We would just need some good activism. Heck, a lot of our members are already in the LGBTQIAA+ community, if we could be accepted into that community we would be mainstream overnight. And I’m not trying to use their community. I’m not trying to downplay or hijack the efforts and strides the LGBTQIAA+ community has made in overcoming oppression. I just feel like we could fit in and we should try to. 

As a fetishist I kind of feel like I already belong to the LGBTQ+ community. I think an F could fit well into the Q. I know some people wouldn´t agree because of the lack of knowledge of how much fetishism can define your sexuality, but I think that´s where we should start. We should unite as fetishists, work together and see what we have in common instead of just complaining about how hard it is to find others who like exactly the same kink as we do, and making our own kink seem "better" by saying "there are so many other kinks that are more weird and disgusting" (i see a lot of that on here and in other online communities).