Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female WHAT IF... ladies could pee like this??

5 hours ago, astralis said:

unless bras had a special opening for the nipples like how men’s boxers have that little flap to unbutton and take out the penis? 

Fun fact, this actually isn't the purpose of that opening. It can be used that way but the primary reason is to accomodate different penis sizes, since a large penis will stretch the fabric more. This is especially important when you consider that a single person's penis can change size across the day as blood flows in and out.

4 hours ago, Reinhardt_DAD said:

Ooo i like this idea. Also, diaper bras FTW

diaper bras!!!! hahahaha i love it

24 minutes ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

Fun fact, this actually isn't the purpose of that opening. It can be used that way but the primary reason is to accomodate different penis sizes, since a large penis will stretch the fabric more. This is especially important when you consider that a single person's penis can change size across the day as blood flows in and out.

oh shit really? #themoreyouknow

i thought it was for peeing so the guy doesn’t have to tug his shorts and pants all the way off his hips, though? like, you never see men at a urinal w everything pulled all the way down right? bc it’s awkward af? so the little flap? 

22 hours ago, Newbiepeer said:

I've thought about boobs as pee storage, that's definitely awesome. Common opinion at the moment, but I'm definitely not into feet/toes as far as peeing goes.

I guess maybe I've never thought about peeing from the boobs because it seems like it would make toilets so impractical and I have no idea how you would solve that problem so I stick with the urethra coming out the normal place.

FWIW, how my idea of the fantasy works is females get either two bladders or three, and guys get stuck. Basically, kidneys go to ureters except they go up to the boobs instead of down, and then there's either a really long urethra or two tubes from the boobs to the third (in the normal place) bladder and a short urethra. And then you go crazy with your fantasy world-building with how that world's culture and how the filling and emptying process works (or maybe doesn't, if you like lots of puddles/leaking). Females get extra bladder space for pregnancy, hence men end up never developing multiple bladders. Or they do, in your fantasy.

TLDR I've never thought about peeing out of nipples, but...if it was a thing, how would you use the toilet? Just curious if you've thought through the practicality at all.

Boobs are useless I wish I could do this 😂🤣 You guys are hilarious!

Quite a few interesting comments over the last day.

My thought is more along the lines of (even though a lot of us don't focus on it for various reasons), sometimes you end up having to sit. I suppose in this fantasy world somehow humanity has evolved away from "solid waste" and now there are just two types of urinal and no sitting/squat toilets (presumably handicapped urinals of some sort for the children, elderly, injured, etc. if your fantasy world really got into the lore)...but if toilets still existed, I was curious what your thoughts were. Perhaps I worded that poorly. As aiming two streams of pee straight down (or straight down and slightly in) between your legs from your nipples would be, I'd imagine, impossible. And, with full bladders presumably being even larger and very firm any "aiming" would likely be more of a suggestion at best lol. From that, what, call it a 1/4" long urethra depending on nipple size? Might be more a spray than a stream even with a relaxed not desperate pee, so I'd imagine urinals would be a requirement to avoid a huge mess.

Thinking about it now, perhaps if you put a urinal above the toilet tank, elongated/reshaped the bowl, and women in this fantasy world sat facing the tank/urinal, back to the stall door? Best way I can think of to word it, if that makes any sense. When they weren't using urinals of course, meaning your fantasy world might unintentionally be way more efficient when it comes to women's bathroom lines ruining some people's fantasies.

Anyway...to the replies!

Yes. In a world where breasts got larger and larger the more someone had to pee, you'd have to completely rework bras. Right? And to skip further ahead, if you solved the problem of the "nipple flap," then you'd just be wetting your shirt or whatever you were wearing over your bra. Shirt up, hold two flaps open or two zippers down, hold two flaps open very carefully...that seems like a pretty complicated process. I'd imagine bras would become like formal wear (black tie/white tie) if not completely done away with. Or somehow reworked through some crazy stretchy material or something, presumably with a hole in the center. Or something. I'm now picturing some lady in the bathroom at a formal event wetting her bra because she didn't realize/remember until too late that she can't take it off without someone to help her. That's a fun thought. But yeah, another problem with peeing from your nipples would be bras and shirts. Unless diaper bras is your ideal fantasy world. Then presumably you buy a bra of the size you prefer and when your boob-bladders can't expand any more you just slowly leak all day to maintain a certain size. - Assuming this special fabric, otherwise eventually you'll have to change the diaper. So either you go through multiple diapers each day at work or people can kind of tell if you've used the bathroom recently.

Quite a few possibilities with diaper bras actually, plus something I hadn't really thought about...the larger your bladder size, the larger the bra you would need. That could provide some humor or interesting moments in a fantasy world. There's a lot of possibilities with this in general.

Sidenote, as a man I didn't know about the underwear flap, but I'd never thought to actually google it before to find out the history. I can add, that I'd imagine this ties into men's pants having larger zippers? As part of a larger crotch area in general I'd imagine. Or maybe I just had to do a side-tuck sometimes because it was a warm day and I'd just eaten so my low-rise slim jeans weren't quite fitting right (or they were just too small because I was filling out/putting on a couple pounds, but nah...surely that couldn't be it. They were shrinking I think.). For what it's worth, most (if not all?) athletic shorts and swim trunks don't have zippers or a flap, so...at least the shorts get pulled down at least in the front (meaning at least a bit in the back is gonna be partly down/very low, exposing skin if you pull both down or underwear if you pull down only the shorts and use the flap, [assuming you're wearing underwear, applies to the athletic shorts at least], at a minimum). Or pulled down up to about 6 inches I guess? So...yeah. Also, not all boxers have a flap. So...not down to the floor, but yeah...potentially fully exposed butt and awkward to see for sure. Best case scenario, from the back it's similar to the "look" where your pants sit an inch or two lower than your underwear (which can be hidden easily enough if you're wearing a longer shirt), and you accept that risk or use a stall. Or like those extremely low waisted jeans where the top inch or two of cheek is visible if you're not wearing underwear/pulling both down. I haven't really thought about it, but maybe that isn't actually common knowledge outside of the men's room? By athletic shorts I mean more for sports (soccer, basketball, that sort of thing), but if cycling shorts was already your favorite outfit...well, I'm sure someone out there is thrilled. Or if you've ever thought about accidentally walking into the men's restroom at the beach....

There's a lot of fantasy possibilities here, but yeah! I have no problems with female urinals, but how does one use them without taking their shirt off (and problem #2, the bra), and if they need to sit to do other business, presumably you're inventing some toilet urinal combo and back to the having to completely/almost completely undress problem. Unless diapers are the only way to pee is your fantasy. I put way too much thought into the how, but maybe some writer is taking notes, so...if not, I'm enjoying thinking this through.

Also, I can probably explain the 3 bladders idea, if you were curious. It's kind of an adjacent fantasy, in that it only differs in where the pee comes out bit the basic premise is the same. But this is post is long enough.

• 3 weeks later...