Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female WHAT IF... ladies could pee like this??

11 hours ago, D0nt45k said:

What kind of drugs are you on...and where might a law-abiding American acquire some?

i’m not and you can’t, sorry 

fuck tbh this post backfired; i had kind of hoped someone on here would be weirdly into the concept because it’s so far out there but instead everyone is just laughing 🙄

Well, as a concept for an alternative biology story or roleplay I've thought about idea of boobs being used as bladders for pee storage instead of milk for women.

First reason, it's quite cool that you could see sizes and get an idea of fullness of everyone's bladder. Basically, if someone has really big and perky boobs, she's clearly bursting to pee, and if her boobs are small and look really soft she just used the toilet.

And second reason - it opens a whole new array of ways of teasing or torturing someone's bladder. From rope binding, hand grabbing, rubber banding and further (I'm really into BDSM).

But tbh I didn't think about peeing through the nipples, and peeing through the toes is kind of way too strange even for me if not to say more...

7 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Well, as a concept for an alternative biology story or roleplay I've thought about idea of boobs being used as bladders for pee storage instead of milk for women.

First reason, it's quite cool that you could see sizes and get an idea of fullness of everyone's bladder. Basically, if someone has really big and perky boobs, she's clearly bursting to pee, and if her boobs are small and look really soft she just used the toilet.

And second reason - it opens a whole new array of ways of teasing or torturing someone's bladder. From rope binding, hand grabbing, rubber banding and further (I'm really into BDSM).

But tbh I didn't think about peeing through the nipples, and peeing through the toes is kind of way too strange even for me if not to say more...

wait but if they don’t pee through the nipples where would they pee from? pee would just leak from the skin? 

2 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Lol no, not that weird. 😑 They pee just a normal way. There's just a longer way between bladders and peehole.

huh. i guess we will just have to agree to differ on this point lol because i feel like the boobs being attached to the urethra in its normal place makes way less sense than for there to just be urethras in the titties 

2 hours ago, astralis said:

huh. i guess we will just have to agree to differ on this point lol because i feel like the boobs being attached to the urethra in its normal place makes way less sense than for there to just be urethras in the titties 

Oh nobody's arguing here. Any of this make no sense at all, it's just a fantasy. It's whatever everyone finds hot, weird or gross. Like for me boobs as a pee storage? Hot in some ways. Peeing out of feet/toes? Kinda gross. Just personal preference.

Honestly the boobs idea seems kinda hot NGL. Imagine being so desperate that you're breasts are squished over your tank top, clutching both nipples as they poke through the damp fabric, running to the toilet, every jiggle sloshing hot piss around your swollen boob-bladders.

Unfortunately I'm broke as shit so i cant commission anything.

43 minutes ago, Reinhardt_DAD said:

Honestly the boobs idea seems kinda hot NGL. Imagine being so desperate that you're breasts are squished over your tank top, clutching both nipples as they poke through the damp fabric, running to the toilet, every jiggle sloshing hot piss around your swollen boob-bladders.

Unfortunately I'm broke as shit so i cant commission anything.

fuck yeah, i’m glad you think it’s hot! that makes me happy 

nw abt not being able to afford a commission, my friend. obv i’m in the same boat as you so i totally get it

I've thought about boobs as pee storage, that's definitely awesome. Common opinion at the moment, but I'm definitely not into feet/toes as far as peeing goes.

I guess maybe I've never thought about peeing from the boobs because it seems like it would make toilets so impractical and I have no idea how you would solve that problem so I stick with the urethra coming out the normal place.

FWIW, how my idea of the fantasy works is females get either two bladders or three, and guys get stuck. Basically, kidneys go to ureters except they go up to the boobs instead of down, and then there's either a really long urethra or two tubes from the boobs to the third (in the normal place) bladder and a short urethra. And then you go crazy with your fantasy world-building with how that world's culture and how the filling and emptying process works (or maybe doesn't, if you like lots of puddles/leaking). Females get extra bladder space for pregnancy, hence men end up never developing multiple bladders. Or they do, in your fantasy.

TLDR I've never thought about peeing out of nipples, but...if it was a thing, how would you use the toilet? Just curious if you've thought through the practicality at all.

6 hours ago, Newbiepeer said:

TLDR I've never thought about peeing out of nipples, but...if it was a thing, how would you use the toilet? Just curious if you've thought through the practicality at all.

I imagine some kind of urinal but at chest height, perhaps wide enough to accommodate both nipples.

Another interesting idea I had: I doubt bras would be commonplace in this world given the need to expose nipples to pee.

Edited by Reinhardt_DAD
meant to say nipples not urinals twice -_- (see edit history)
15 hours ago, Newbiepeer said:

I've thought about boobs as pee storage, that's definitely awesome. Common opinion at the moment, but I'm definitely not into feet/toes as far as peeing goes.

I guess maybe I've never thought about peeing from the boobs because it seems like it would make toilets so impractical and I have no idea how you would solve that problem so I stick with the urethra coming out the normal place.

FWIW, how my idea of the fantasy works is females get either two bladders or three, and guys get stuck. Basically, kidneys go to ureters except they go up to the boobs instead of down, and then there's either a really long urethra or two tubes from the boobs to the third (in the normal place) bladder and a short urethra. And then you go crazy with your fantasy world-building with how that world's culture and how the filling and emptying process works (or maybe doesn't, if you like lots of puddles/leaking). Females get extra bladder space for pregnancy, hence men end up never developing multiple bladders. Or they do, in your fantasy.

ok i’m not sure if i understand your 3 bladders idea but thanks for sharing anyway! 

also, i hadn’t even thought of the logistics of it lol. ig women would just grow up learning to pee like men, standing up, aiming the breast down, and squeezing? except idk if that would work bc breasts don’t rly…. move like that. lol um 😅

reinhardt_dad’s idea of a chest-high urinal works well. other than that the only thing i can think of is either a) biologically women’s pee stream evolves over time to arc a certain way and at a certain strength, allowing us to stand at the toilet and pee with maybe minimal pushing down on the breast, or b) scientists develop a special fabric that absorbs and gets rid of fluids. bras are then made from that and ladies just pee into their own bras without worrying if it’ll stain or anything bc the pee is automatically just absorbed by the bra 

9 hours ago, Reinhardt_DAD said:

I imagine some kind of urinal but at chest height, perhaps wide enough to accommodate both nipples.

Another interesting idea I had: I doubt bras would be commonplace in this world given the need to expose nipples to pee.

unless bras had a special opening for the nipples like how men’s boxers have that little flap to unbutton and take out the penis?