Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting against stress

Hey fellow omorashi fans!

So I actually most often use wetting and holding as ways to combat stress and shame. It makes me more acutely aware of my body and I like the feeling of it being "ok" to do something socially frowned on but doesn't hurt anyone. Of course I also enjoy a sexual aspect, but I mostly indulge that with my girlfriend, whereas the stress part I do on my own or with friends who have no romantic attachment to me.

Are there others who have this duality too, that it isn't just a fetish but also a socio-emotional tool for acceptance and stress relief? How common is it to have a non-sexual aspect to it, and how do you people experience it?

it may not be the same thing, but I remember that I chatted with a girl many many years ago, she had many mental problems, including anorexia, panic disorder and social phobia .. so when she had to buy food or something, and for to avoid panic attack in the store, she put on a diaper before she left, and as soon as she felt the attack start to come, she just peed in the diaper .. and it made her calm down

Hm. In my case the sexual aspect and the naughtiness is always there and the primary reason to indulge in wet fun. Can’t remember a purely stress related wetting that did not turn me on. But I admit that it is also super relaxing, warm and comforting to casually let go and just don’t care. Especially after holding and feeling desperate for a bit, which is kinda self inflicted stress to make the relief even more worthwhile and relaxing.😊

1 hour ago, SadisticSwitch said:

Of course I also enjoy a sexual aspect, but I mostly indulge that with my girlfriend, whereas the stress part I do on my own or with friends who have no romantic attachment to me.

So you have friends that enjoy wetting themselves together with you? That sounds interesting.

I grew up in an incredibly strict environment and under a lot of pressure to be perfect all the time. That sort of mentality continued throughout my early adulthood and still exists but to a lesser extent.

The concept of being able to make a mistake and the idea of someone else comforting me is the biggest appeal of it. Even if I have to imagine that stuff, it feels nice. It's not too common, but I'm lucky when I find people who are into the same thing. Not necessarily romantic partners, but FWB usually.

Anything where I don't have to be in control and perfect has the potential to be appealing to me. I want to be able to express my emotions without judgement when I do make mistakes.

I wonder if there is some kind of connection between trauma in our early years, pressure to be perfect, and general stress and either bladder problems and omo. People who are under a lot of stress often have physical problems and perhaps that could include bladder or bowel issues. Our bodies do strange things when we are stressed and everyone's brain is wired differently, so perhaps other fetishes are the result of stress and trauma as well. Maybe, wetting is so relaxing because it's a way of letting tension  go and as adults we can get away with it. I also think it just feels good to do something that adults just aren't supposed to do. Perhaps, the world would be a less stressful place if wetting ourselves as a form of stress relief  was socially acceptable.

10 hours ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:

I wonder if there is some kind of connection between trauma in our early years, pressure to be perfect, and general stress and either bladder problems and omo. People who are under a lot of stress often have physical problems and perhaps that could include bladder or bowel issues. Our bodies do strange things when we are stressed and everyone's brain is wired differently, so perhaps other fetishes are the result of stress and trauma as well. Maybe, wetting is so relaxing because it's a way of letting tension  go and as adults we can get away with it. I also think it just feels good to do something that adults just aren't supposed to do. Perhaps, the world would be a less stressful place if wetting ourselves as a form of stress relief  was socially acceptable.

I know when I was younger, I would be really anxious that I wouldn't be able to find a bathroom when I go somewhere like an unfamiliar place. So it would make me have to go more often. All of that irritated my bladder and made me get used to needing to go more often. My family would get irritated and make fun of me a lot, and it made me feel bad.

Eventually when I was about 15 or 16 I got tired of it. So rather than asking them to stop, I just did my best to hold it. It didn't always work perfectly, and it was really stressful.

All this definitely influenced my kinks in a big way. Especially because when I was on long car rides trying not to have to ask to stop, I'd distract myself by thinking of attractive guys. But I found myself starting to think of them in my situation to make myself feel better and less like a disappointment.

I use it more for sexual reasons, to tell the truth I usually masturbate after urinating and at the same time I usually masturbate to fall asleep more easily and well from time to time when I'm lying in bed and I feel comfortable but not enough to fall asleep and since I haven't touched you yet, well, I tell myself, I'd better pee on myself a little and then nothing, I let it out.

On 6/9/2022 at 6:09 PM, MaleOmoFan94 said:

Yeah, as discussed before, we're initially conditioned to go to the toilet in our pants then a few years later told not to. That must have its psychological impact, as well as the "holding it" culture which means we can't always relieve ourselves quickly and easily.

There is an intensely liberating feeling associated with just letting go in your pants/diaper, which must be connected to the above!

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)