Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

DISCLAIMER: This story is completely fictional and takes place in a slightly different reality from ours, so it might be a little confusing at first; Plus this story and all others are part of the same reality, showing what this oddball messy world is like through different characters. Here's the big one though: The story contains diaper messing/pooping. I know this site is mostly about wetting and most don't care about pooping. So if you don't like that sort of thing and don't want to read this story, that's perfectly fine by me, just giving you a heads up. Now with all that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the story anyhow.

Maggie’s Accident in the Woods

Part 2

“Holy shit you found our old tree house!?” Vicky exclaimed. Maggie led her old friend to the hidden spot in the woods where they shared their childhood memories and where only moments ago Maggie herself had a rather messy accident in her pull-ups. “Yep, I came to the park not earlier and decided to find the old tree house to relive some of our most fond memories,” Maggie explained as they both approached the old tree house. 

Maggie then turned her rear to Vicky and pointed toward the visible bulge poking out from her shorts “Unfortunately as you can probably tell, I had to use the bathroom as I searched for it and was left with no choice but to pee and poop my easy-up here away from everyone else.” Vicky could tell from the bulge Maggie had a lot of waste released into her padding. “I see. Don’t worry, I don’t smell anything and I won’t tell anyone about your accident.” Vicky reassured her old friend. “I know you wouldn’t,” Maggie said. “However we still have a problem, now you yourself will probably have to do the same here, then we both have to somehow not get caught like this,” Maggie pointed out. 

Indeed while Maggie might have already shit her pull-ups, Vicky could still feel a huge mass begging to be released from her rectum, and both of them needed a solution to deal with both their messes discreetly. “I agree, lucky I had the foresight to bring my diaper bag with me to the park.” Vicky said, patting the black satchel like bag full of spare diapers and changing supplies. Maggie looked at Vicky’s bag with intrigue as the cogs in her brain turned. “Actually your diaper bag gives me an idea,” she said. “Well I’m all ears at this point giving I don’t know how much longer I can hold it in,” Vicky said anxious for any kind of solution. 

“Alright look, you go ahead and do your business in your diaper here while I wait patiently at the edge of the entrance to this area to make sure no one comes by,” Maggie explained. “OK and then what?” Vicky asked as another wave of pressure washed over her, forcing her to cross her legs. “Then we just change ourselves here, you've got the supplies to do so. However the caveat here is that I need to borrow one of your diapers to change into.” Maggie told her.

“Wait, you're going to wear one of my diapers?” Vicky asked unsure how to feel about giving up one of her diapers to Maggie. “I know, your diapers are not cheap and are rare to find. But I promise if you lend me a diaper, then in return I will change you out of your diaper after I clean myself. I remember you always had some trouble cleaning yourself being the total germaphobe you are. I can help you out so you won’t have to worry about getting dirty, but first I need something to change into myself,” Maggie proposed. 

Now that’s quite a conundrum Vicky had been given. Vicky was always conscious about handling her own filth, not wanting to get dirty and get nasty bacteria all over her. It was also the reason she used rare and expensive antibacterial diapers all the time, and thus guarded them well. But Maggie was right, she needs something to change into and at least she could handle her mess in return. Besides, it didn't seem like either of them had much of a choice in the matter. Another bound of pressure rose up from within Vicky as the head of her crap began to poke out slightly from her butt, time had run out.

Her decision made, Vicky looked straight into Maggie’s eyes with a confident smile across her face “Ok, you got a deal Maggie. Let’s do this.” Maggie smiled back “Alright, I’ll go over to the entrance now while you go deal with your bowels.” With that Maggie walked back to the edge of the wall like hedgerows on lookout as Vicky moved closer to the tree to be secluded and perform her dirty act. As careful as she could manage, Vicky placed her diaper bag on the ground next to one of the large roots, and pulled down her jeans revealing her yellow antimicrobial huggies. “Here goes nothing,” Vicky said to herself as she did her best to be calm as she prepared for the brown mass within her, as this time there will be no resistance. Seconds later it finally began.

“BBLLAARRTT!!! FFRRRTTT!!!”

A thick solid log of poop slowly slid out of Vicky’s ass. The head of the log settled gently onto the seat of the padding, as the rest of her shit coiled and piled into her diaper, creating a hefty lumpy bulge as a result. Vicky breathed softly as relief finally washed over her and did her best to uphold her composure, feeling her warm nasty waste steadily flow out of her body and plop into her special yet now stinky huggies. As the first log fully exited her butt, the next log of filth followed, then another and another, the diaper inflated in all directions as the warm brown mound became evermore stuffed with filth. All the while Vicky had been farting constantly as she continued filling her huggies. Smelling her own foul gas made her gag and hold her nose in disgust. Still more and more logs of crap entered her huggies, forcing her diaper’s bulge of shit to pull downward heavily from all of the weight. Vicky couldn’t guess how much more waste was still in her to be dumped into her already loaded huggies, but she was determined to empty her bowels completely. Thus Vicky continued pooping her diaper.

Meanwhile even Maggie could vaguely hear Vicky fart as she leaned on a tree near the hedgerows with a clear view of the outside of their secret spot. She did her best to remain vigilant for any wanderers while resting mentally, as she patiently waited for Vicky to be done shitting herself. Yet Maggie’s own full pull-ups became distracting. By this time the piss in her front was now cold and damp, even in this summer weather. Maggie hated this clamminess as there's nothing worse than being stuck in cold wet garments for a long time. On the other hand, her poopy mound was still a little warm as it softly hugged her bum. Even when Maggie was walking out to the beaches and back here with Vicky, the mush within her easy-ups sloshed gently to her movement, which oddly felt comforting. However she could do without the stink. Vicky might not have smelled anything, but Maggie could smell every ounce of poop in her dirty pull-ups. At first it was bad but tolerable, but now her waste reeks like a dumpster full of used diapers. An exaggeration sure but the wind from the beaches couldn't filter though the thick forest properly, thus Maggie was left smelling all of her stewing filth. Still things could be worse, she could be out in public being grilled out by the park security carrying a heavy fine.

At last with her farts dying down, Vicky felt her rectum almost empty. With a small push, the remaining brown log bubbled out and nestled into the stinky pile of waste in her huggies. The pressure Vicky had was finally gone, now replaced with a very nasty poopy diaper. Vicky couldn’t tell how huge her mound was and her germophobia prevented her from touching the bugle with her hand. Nevertheless, Vicky could feel the brown substance inside her huggies pressing her butt tightly. “Ew ew ew,” Vicky thought to herself. Still holding her nose, she called Maggie back over as she opened her diaper bag. Once Maggie returned, it was Vicky’s turn to show off the massive mess in her diaper. 

“Wow, that thing is nearly the size of a small watermelon, oh god it smells really bad too,” Maggie noted. Seeing Vicky’s dirty diaper sag with poop, Maggie’s nurse training deduced Vicky might have too much fiber in her diet. “Is it really that big? Oh man, I’m so sorry you have to change my huggies, it’s really messy in here,” Vicky said feeling a little guilty. Maggie responded with a small smile “Don’t be, I’ve dealt with messes that big before, sometimes blowouts happen too. At least you don’t have to deal with that with your diaper.”

“Really?” Vicky asked. “Oh yeah, besides I can tell from the lumps in that bulge that your poop is solid, that's really easy to clean up. My crappy easy-ups however are packed with soft mud like mush inside of it, there’s the real challenge. So trust me you're the lucky one here,” Maggie explained, taking off her shorts revealing her wet and messy pull-ups. “Huh,  I’ve never thought of my messes that way before,” Vicky said, pulling out a large absorbent blanket from the diaper bag. Then as she settled the blanket onto the ground, a new question rose. “Hold on, how do you know all this stuff???”

“Have you forgotten? I’m a nurse, I’ve changed patients' undergarments before. It's something that happens from time to time when patients aren’t able to change themselves for whatever reason. Plus I’ve been a nurse for years now so I’ve got plenty of experience,” Maggie admitted helping Vicky lay out the supplies from the diaper bag. “Oh I see, I didn’t know you had to do that sort of thing,” Vicky said. “Yep, it was in the training when I started.” With all of the supplies set, Maggie was ready to begin cleaning herself. “Alright it’s about time I get out of this thing, I’ll be as quick as I can so I can help you out.”

“Ok, I’ll give you some privacy,” Vicky said, turning towards the tree to avert her eyes. With the conversation over, Maggie carefully laid herself down on the blanket and slowly pulled off her pull-ups. As expected she felt her ass was really filthy thanks to her smelly mess, but at least now she felt far less uncomfortable having the damp cold padding finally off. Thankfully there were moist towelettes to use which made wiping herself a little easier. Afterwards Maggie moved on to the anti microbe wipes to sanitize herself, considering she was stewing in those poopy easy-ups for a long while, it was better to be safe than sorry. Feeling clean at last, she stood up grabbing a pair of Vicky’s diapers and shuffled herself onto the padding. It certainly felt a little different wearing diapers considering she had worn pull-ups most of her life, but this would only be temporary. Setting the last tape on her new diaper, Maggie then turned to her former easy-ups. Peeking inside Maggie saw all of the wet yellowed out padding along with the mush she had shit out hours ago all plump and snug within the pull-ups. Without a second thought she threw her trash into the pull-ups and sealed it shut. “Ok Vicky your turn,” she said putting her shorts back on.

However Maggie found Vicky distracted by the sight of the old tree house as childhood memories flowed freely in her mind. Maggie walked over to her side to see a warm yet sad smile on her face. “I'm glad you found this place and brought me here, I’ve missed all the good times we had here with the others,” Vicky told Maggie with an unusual softness in her tone. “I miss those memories too, that’s why I decided to try to find this place. Do you remember when Mason climbed really high up on this tree just to show off?” Maggie asked. Vicky couldn’t help but giggle at the thought “Yeah I do, he got so high he became too scared to climb back down, then we’d fetch his dad to get him down from the tree. Reminds me of that old teddy bear cartoon we used to watch back then.” 

Both women laughed at the idea of their old favorite cartoon coming to life with their memory and continued to fondly reminisce about the past. After a few minutes of visiting memory lane, both ladies sighed in content over all they had remembered and how far they’ve come in the years leading up to the present. “We had a lot of good memories here, what a wild childhood we all had.” Maggie spoke softly. “Yeah, and I guess today we made a brand new memory here together, even if it came with one hell of a smell,” Vicky mused. Maggie laughed at the thought “I agree 100%, this has been an interesting day for sure” Maggie said. Then strangely enough, Maggie saw Vicky’s expression quickly change from content to sadness. “Vicky? What’s wrong?” Maggie asked with growing concern.

Suddenly Maggie found herself being wrapped around Vicky’s arms gently as a single tear rolled down her friend’s face. “I’m sorry, you know how I can be sometimes,” Vicky told her, trying not to cry. Maggie understood her friend's overwhelming feelings as this tree was so full of memories it was hard for Vicky to not have an emotional episode, thus she hugged Vicky back warmly. “It’s alright, I’m glad I made a new memory here with you,” Maggie comforted her friend for another minute until Vicky calmed down again. “Thank you, I owe you one,” Vicky said happily. “Actually you owe me three,” Maggie jested just as a whiff of Vicky’s soiled diaper entered her nose, “Well make that two, it’s about time we changed you.” By mistake they had nearly forgotten Vicky was still wearing a pair of huggies stuffed with poop. “Oh shit yeah, let's get that over with shall we?”

With haste Vicky laid herself down to the blanket as Maggie began taking off her diaper with caution. Opening the padding, Maggie was greeted with a bunch of large brown logs coiled together creating a large stinky pile of shit. Unfazed, Maggie swiftly cleaned her friend’s behind with ease as she and Vicky shared more memories together. In short order, Vicky had her butt expertly cleaned and strapped into a fresh diaper. Getting up, she began putting her jeans back on as Maggie wrapped up her friend’s really full huggies. Seeing both the balled up diaper and pull-ups filled with waste and now contained, Maggie turned back to Vicky to ask a question. “How are we gonna get rid of these things?”

“Oh, I saw some trash cans near the edge of the woods and the beach, it’s mostly deserted over there. We can use the diaper bag to carry the dirty things to the trash without anyone knowing.” Vicky proclaimed confidently. “Sounds like a plan, what do you say we get out of here and share an early dinner before we part for today.” Maggie suggested. “I’ve got nothing else planned for today, so why not,” Vicky gleefully said.

And thus the two old friends left their childhood tree house and headed out of the park together, throwing their “little” accidents away into the trash on the way out. Now that Maggie and Vicky know where the tree house is hiding, they will share the location with their other friends to arrange a reunion together in the future. As such another day has come and gone but the creation of memories, even secret ones, never ceases for Williams park. 

The End.

8 hours ago, DaddyRich said:

Nice story! Those two are so naughty, LOL!

Thank you glad you enjoyed. 😁

Be honest with me for second though, did I do alright with the dialogue and personalities between Maggie and Vicky? I feel like I did ok but I'm still getting used to making characters in general and I don't want to George Lucas my characters to death.

Messy96, I should add that the stories I have so far posted are from other writers, I give them the copy write credit as you may have seen. I am working on several of my own fictional stories that I hopefully will be posting soon. I only edit parts of the other writers stories for grammar, typos and story flow as best I can. I will replace the word nappy or nappies with diapers, etc.  as I am an American. Nothing against the British, mind you. There are many gifted British AB story writers.

On 6/8/2022 at 9:18 PM, DaddyRich said:

When I write stories, I try to put myself or the character into a "real" life situation, trying to make them feasible. I am probably the oldest person here. I have been fortunate to have had some real life experiences with the women in my life. I know or knew their personalities.

11 hours ago, DaddyRich said:

Messy96, I should add that the stories I have so far posted are from other writers, I give them the copy write credit as you may have seen. I am working on several of my own fictional stories that I hopefully will be posting soon. I only edit parts of the other writers stories for grammar, typos and story flow as best I can. I will replace the word nappy or nappies with diapers, etc.  as I am an American. Nothing against the British, mind you. There are many gifted British AB story writers.

I understand, while my stories basically take part in a alternate reality, I do want my characters to feel real despite this fact. Ashley in my first story was easy as I based her on myself a little bit with some changes. However it would make sense to do as you suggested as I've meet plenty of different people in my life so far. Still there are some personalities I haven't encountered yet, I haven't even meet another panty pooping diaper lover like myself in real life yet. But I'm not the least bit discouraged regardless. I appreciate the advise I really do, and I will try my best to create likable characters and interesting situations with as much vivid juicy details when it comes to their wet and/or poopy diapers and underwear. I wish you the best of luck with your own stories as well, I bet I'll enjoy them when they're ready. Many thanks again 🙂👍

On 6/9/2022 at 11:26 PM, Messy96 said:

I understand, while my stories basically take part in a alternate reality, I do want my characters to feel real despite this fact. Ashley in my first story was easy as I based her on myself a little bit with some changes. However it would make sense to do as you suggested as I've meet plenty of different people in my life so far. Still there are some personalities I haven't encountered yet, I haven't even meet another panty pooping diaper lover like myself in real life yet. But I'm not the least bit discouraged regardless. I appreciate the advise I really do, and I will try my best to create likable characters and interesting situations with as much vivid juicy details when it comes to their wet and/or poopy diapers and underwear. I wish you the best of luck with your own stories as well, I bet I'll enjoy them when they're ready. Many thanks again 🙂👍

You are quite welcome. Keep up your writing!