Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Who can hold their pee longer males or females?

I'm sure this question has been asked before but I couldn't find it. This is something that I've wondered for a long time and I was wondering what everyone's thoughts and experiences were on it? Through other forums I have read this seams to be a true matter of debate so I thought I would bring it up for fun. Research that I have done shows that males might indeed have an advantage simply due to having more space near the pelvis for bladder expansion, but that is far from a conclusive win for males. The penis is sort of designed to push stuff outwards as well as hold, while a female urethra is designed purely for holding. 

In my personal experience, I have found that boys have a harder time holding than girls do. Not only have I seen boys pee their pants more but also seam more frantic when actually holding (I think it's cute 🙂 ). However some of my female friends have said that they leak as well especially while exercising, and although that never happens to me I think that's somewhat common so who knows.

I'm curious to see what you all think! If anyone has ever had a holding contest between the opposite sex what were the results? Thanks In advance!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure this question has been asked before but I couldn't find it. This is something that I've wondered for a long time and I was wondering what everyone's thoughts and experiences were on it? Throu

@DesperateJill I definitely agree with these points, and based off evidence I am finally convinced that women are more likely to have an accident than men given exactly the same fluid in the blad

Since folks have been talking about trying to determine sex differences in bladder capacity/holding ability scientifically, it might be of interest for some to know that there is actually an empirical

That's a very interesting topic, and I am surprised more medical research hasn't been yet conducted. I guess men could have the ability to hold it, but they often lack the motivation to do so, since for many it's easy to just let it go somewhere. It's easier than for a female, in any case. Women often have no choice but to wait and be 'ladylike'. And as Spectator 9 has said above, there's a complexity of factors involved. 

34 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

This subject has long been debated with no conclusive results.  There have been many anecdotal reports, but I've never seen a reliable medical study about it.  The ability to hold one's bladder involves both physical and psychological factors, so it's complicated.

It’s true that if we want to know the answer, the only way is to put a group of people in a situation that no one is allowed to pee even he or she doesn’t care about the privacy. And see how long and how much they finally hold before the leak. It’s almost impossible to do such test.

I have had some contests with a girl who doesn’t like go to bathroom when with male friends. She doesn’t know she is in a contest because I just don’t mention any subject related to bathroom when I stay her.  I want to see who will be the first one to excuse for a bathroom trip. However these contests never have a result. Many times we met in the morning, went to somewhere, ate lunch and dinner, and then separated. No one visited the bathroom during the time more than 10 hours.

My only personal experience was with an ex who would on occasion hold it for me. One morning she heard me peeing and yelled "OH MY GOD!" through the door. She brought it up later that she could never hold that much and that I needed to lower my expectations with her. Keep in mind this was just a normal morning piss and that I wasn't going for a record or anything, and I never hold it intentionally if it's not inconvenient to stop whatever I'm doing. 

I've worked with hundreds of people over the years and have noticed that women are MUCH more likely to end up needing to rush to the restroom. I'm not sure if this is because they're frequently putting it off until the last minute because it takes longer than for men, or if their bladders really are just smaller and tend to catch them by surprise with how quickly they fill up.  

However, while this is far from conclusive, we know that Kari on MythBusters beat the men by a wide margin when testing their capacities during the 'potty dance' test. 

I would honestly think it's females.  One reason is that their body was designed to expand in that area, and another reason is that they probably get more bladder "training".  Many women don't like using public toilets, and can't just whip it out and go anywhere like men can; thus they are forced to hold and wait until they get to a decent toilet.

I think it depends on the situation. Let me explain. I have female friends that work in the medical world who, while at work, can hold 6+ hours. But those same friends on road trips have to stop 1 to 3 times in a 6 hour drive.

Personally, on that same 6 hour drive, I can hold the entire time. I usually don't, but I have. So I'm the opposite of my female friends.

Of course there are physical limitations for both genders and given long enough I think every living thing's body will eventually let go to prevent damage.

Maybe it's our brains more than our anatomy that determine how long we can hold by altering how we perceive our need to pee based on the situation. An example here is while we sleep. There are countless people, both male and female, who can sleep all night without having to go, yet during the day that same person goes every couple hours. Their body has not changed, their brain just changed their perception allowing them to hold much longer.

It would be interesting to speak with someone who has gone through a gender reassignment surgery to see if they have noticed a difference in their ability to hold now vs before surgery.

Edited by DrippingPipes (see edit history)

I think men are generally better at holding, and if there's a blind bidding on holding contest without knowing personal details, I would bet on a man to win it. Women's urethra is short and much wider, so it's harder to keep shut, maybe that's why stress incontinence is very common with women (even ones who didn't give birth) and quite rare among men. I have an example of my wife - she often leaks when she sneezes or laugh hard, but I've never had it happen with myself. Pregnancy often weakens pelvic floor even further, so women who have kids on average can't hold as good as men. And the last, there's tons of wetting videos from women over the internet, much more than any male content like that, but when we get to the videos of intense holding with big bladder bulges, it flips over - there's very little female content, while there's a lot of men who can hold to the point of huge swollen belly.

Of course it's all debatable, but with my experience if we talk about averages, or majorities - men are quite better at holding, especially if we speak about large quantities of urine.

Edited by SpaceWonderer (see edit history)

Thanks for your inputs! It says I can't react anymore (I didn't know there was a limit oops) but I appreciate it. The effects of post-pregnancy are definitely one thing that leans a holding contest in favor of males like wetnomore said. Would be really interesting to have a study done! I would want a huge monetary incentive so contestants actually try their hardest.

Alright maybe this is the answer:  I bet females are worse at holding it when they get distracted. Activities like sneezing, doing exercise, laughing, etc. Since the tip of the urethra is right on top of the voluntary pelvic floor muscle, and if a little slip-up happens a bunch comes out. Instead men have long penis after the muscles to act as a buffer and give them time to voluntarily react. However, I think if nothing is happening and we're concentrating females might have an advantage since we might dribble less for the same reason. I never really dribble but I have squirted before even though I didn't even need to go THAT badly haha. That's what I'm leaning towards anyways but ¯\_(o.o)_/¯

@Raziel

"I've worked with hundreds of people over the years and have noticed that women are MUCH more likely to end up needing to rush to the restroom. I'm not sure if this is because they're frequently putting it off until the last minute because it takes longer than for men, or if their bladders really are just smaller and tend to catch them by surprise with how quickly they fill up."

I think there are two reasons for this. One is that women simply end up getting stuck holding it more often and sometimes cannot go until the last minute. But I also heard that the size and the shape of the bladder are different in men and women. With men the bladder is taller so it fills up more gradually but women's bladders are more bowl shaped, so as they fill up it fills up more uniformly and that they don't feel the urge until it is getting close to full, so that they can go from not having to go to having to go very badly in a very sudden amount of time. Based on personal experience I believe that this is true.

@Kiwi_Rebecca_C

"Alright maybe this is the answer:  I bet females are worse at holding it when they get distracted. Activities like sneezing, doing exercise, laughing, etc. Since the tip of the urethra is right on top of the voluntary pelvic floor muscle, and if a little slip-up happens a bunch comes out. Instead men have long penis after the muscles to act as a buffer and give them time to voluntarily react. However, I think if nothing is happening and we're concentrating females might have an advantage since we might dribble less for the same reason. I never really dribble but I have squirted before even though I didn't even need to go THAT badly haha. That's what I'm leaning towards anyways but ¯\_(o.o)_/¯"

This is what I have read as well. Because the male urethra is longer and more muscular it can withstand twice the pressure of the female bladder, so women tend to feel the desperation more intensely and find it harder to hold on, so that things like sneezing and laughing and other things like that can cause leaks, especially after you have been pregnant.

From everything I have read it seems that women tend to dominate at both extremes on the bladder spectrum, being the ones who go the most often but also the ones who can hold the longest. I think that in a case where a woman is free to go to the bathroom whenever she wants she will have to go more often than a man, but because of necessity women often end up having to hold it longer, so it's kind of the worst of both worlds, having to go more often but getting to go less and that tends to develop the bladder strength out of necessity.

I can also see this is true from personal experience. When a bathroom is available I find that I have to go pretty frequently but if forced to  I can hold a long time but I will really really be feeling it the whole time. I normally go to the bathroom every hour or two but when I was stuck holding at my job for six or seven hours I was able to do it even if it was extremely uncomfortable and I spent most of the day dying for a bathroom.

I don’t think there is any significant difference in the ability to hold their pee between males and females. The difference in holding ability is related to the difference between any two individuals, male or female. They include bladder size, the strength of their pelvic floor including the bladder and sphincter, and the general overall health of each individual. Do they have a medical condition causing more frequent urination?  Are they taking any medication such as a diuretic or have uncontrolled diabetes. How much do they drink?

The only gender specific condition I can think of is woman who has given birth, may have somewhat less control of their bladder.

>> With the boring medical information out of the way there are other factors too. Men are often considered the stronger sex. Might they think they must hold their pee, rather than appear weak and have to give in and go? I think that played a part in my long term unwillingness to admit I needed to go, regardless of what others did, especially if I didn’t see anybody else go. On the other hand men have many more opportunities to relieve themselves in situations that are not socially acceptable, that are much more difficult for women.

Women as I just mentioned have significantly less opportunities to urinate in places other than a toilet. Also public toilets may not be clean, and since they have to sit or hover right over it to pee, and thus they opt to hold it. Men obviously can go without any contact with the toilet or urinal. Urinals take up much less space than a toilet in a cubicle , and thus there are more of them , reducing lines.

Some tests* show that leg crossing and crotch holding can be slightly more effective for woman. This is due to the fact they have a short urethra and they are squeezing close to their sphincter, blocking the flow a bit. In men the sphincter is located at the base of the penis. Any urine that gets past it and into the penis is coming out no matter what. Squeezing the tip of the penis really doesn’t do much physically, although it may briefly stop a small leak.  Continuing to squeeze our pee hole when urine is flowing, builds up pressure that is excruciatingly painful in the penis, forcing us to relax our hand’s grip. I can say from experience squeezing it does provide temporary physiological relief when my pee feels like it is going to come out.

*Doctors suggest females suffering from sneeze inconstancy cross their legs when they feel a sneeze or cough coming on.

I'm honestly surprised that there's any debate on this topic, and even more surprised to see the OP suggesting that men have a harder time holding it. I'm very close to 100 percent certain that the opposite is true. I can't speak with authority on the science behind holding capacities, but I think @DesperateJill and @SpaceWonderer are on the right track about the size and shape of internal and external equipment. What I can say is that throughout my life, I've seen many more women than men needing to rush to a restroom or visit one multiple times in a short span of time. It's not even a remotely close competition. The ratio does drop with age, and men start to experience more sudden urgency once they're old enough to have prostate issues, but as @wetnomore noted, women also tend to lose some of their control over time, too, especially if they've been through childbirth.

A few people have suggested that women get better at holding it because they "have to" do so more often. I think that's entirely wrong. For one thing, practice can't entirely make up for physical differences. For another thing, excessive holding doesn't make your bladder stronger unless it has had time to rest and recover. If you hold it until the last minute every day, Monday through Friday, your bladder is going to be exhausted on Saturday and you'll have to go earlier and more frequently. So if you want to claim that women hold it more frequently, the most you can conclude is that their theoretical bladder capacity increases over time, but their actual holding ability is often much less than that.

But anyway, I think that's a moot point because I also think it's a myth that women have to hold it and men don't. @theAnalyzer cited social pressure to be "ladylike", but come on... how often do you actually see men just openly pissing in the street? Both sexes are equally expected to wait until they get to the toilet; both are equally at risk of arrest if caught urinating in public. Men have an easier time whipping it out to go if, say, they are on a hike in the forest, but there's rarely a situation in which a man can pee in the open but a woman can't squat, albeit with some more difficulty. Men do not actually have the privilege to just go anywhere, anytime they want.

I think it's really down to a multitude of factors and it doesn't really sway one way or the other. But I'll just say that in my own personal experience, none of the girls I've ever dated and even my best friend who is a girl have never been able to hold their pee very well. I never got to see any of them have an actual accident, but I'd say that from the moment they would inform me of their need to pee, their desperation always seemed to skyrocket very quickly with great intensity, with my best friend very nearly pissing herself in my truck once. 

9 hours ago, ControlFreak said:

I'm honestly surprised that there's any debate on this topic, and even more surprised to see the OP suggesting that men have a harder time holding it. I'm very close to 100 percent certain that the opposite is true. I can't speak with authority on the science behind holding capacities, but I think @DesperateJill and @SpaceWonderer are on the right track about the size and shape of internal and external equipment. What I can say is that throughout my life, I've seen many more women than men needing to rush to a restroom or visit one multiple times in a short span of time. It's not even a remotely close competition. The ratio does drop with age, and men start to experience more sudden urgency once they're old enough to have prostate issues, but as @wetnomore noted, women also tend to lose some of their control over time, too, especially if they've been through childbirth.

A few people have suggested that women get better at holding it because they "have to" do so more often. I think that's entirely wrong. For one thing, practice can't entirely make up for physical differences. For another thing, excessive holding doesn't make your bladder stronger unless it has had time to rest and recover. If you hold it until the last minute every day, Monday through Friday, your bladder is going to be exhausted on Saturday and you'll have to go earlier and more frequently. So if you want to claim that women hold it more frequently, the most you can conclude is that their theoretical bladder capacity increases over time, but their actual holding ability is often much less than that.

But anyway, I think that's a moot point because I also think it's a myth that women have to hold it and men don't. @theAnalyzer cited social pressure to be "ladylike", but come on... how often do you actually see men just openly pissing in the street? Both sexes are equally expected to wait until they get to the toilet; both are equally at risk of arrest if caught urinating in public. Men have an easier time whipping it out to go if, say, they are on a hike in the forest, but there's rarely a situation in which a man can pee in the open but a woman can't squat, albeit with some more difficulty. Men do not actually have the privilege to just go anywhere, anytime they want.

Like discussed in another thread, my impression is that the holding capability of women is divergence. Some one need a bathroom visit every 1 or 2 hours. But others do not need even after more than 10 hours. For men, I seldom see one rush to the bathroom after serveral hours without an opportunity to pee. However, it is also seldom to see some men do not go for a long time. Generally men will go every 3-4 hours except for some special cases such as after drinking a lot of beer.

On 6/8/2022 at 8:05 AM, DrippingPipes said:

Maybe it's our brains more than our anatomy that determine how long we can hold by altering how we perceive our need to pee based on the situation. An example here is while we sleep. There are countless people, both male and female, who can sleep all night without having to go, yet during the day that same person goes every couple hours. Their body has not changed, their brain just changed their perception allowing them to hold much longer.

All of your organs slow down as you sleep, including your kidneys urine production. Also while you sleep all of your sensations are suppressed.  If they weren't you would not be able to rest. You don't hear as well unless the sound is loud. Same with your eyesight. When you first close your eyes you see darkness, but are unaware of it once you sleep. Any feeling including the need to pee usually must be more acute to be noticed. I am glad for that. I hate being woke up by the need to pee , but love the sensation of a really full bladder when I wake up. Generally speaking I can no longer hold it that full when I am awake.

On 6/9/2022 at 9:11 AM, DesperateJill said:

Since the tip of the urethra is right on top of the voluntary pelvic floor muscle, and if a little slip-up happens a bunch comes out. Instead men have long penis after the muscles to act as a buffer and give them time to voluntarily react. However, I think if nothing is happening and we're concentrating females might have an advantage since we might dribble less for the same reason

On 6/9/2022 at 9:11 AM, DesperateJill said:

This is what I have read as well. Because the male urethra is longer and more muscular it can withstand twice the pressure of the female bladder, so women tend to feel the desperation more intensely and find it harder to hold on, so that things like sneezing and laughing and other things like that can cause leaks, especially after you have been pregnant.

I want to reiterate this fact ; the male sphincter is located at the base of the penis. There are no muscles or anything in  or around the penis section of the urethra  to aid in holding our pee. Any urine that gets past the sphincter is coming out not matter what anybody tries to do.  I looked this up. I can tell from personal experience  once a flow starts attempting  stop peeing by squeezing my penis , thus trapping the flow in it is excruciatingly painful and destined to fail. 

Still I didn't quite believe it because when I am desperate it feels like my urine is pressing hard at my pee hole trying to come out. Sure I feel the discomfort or pain and fullness pressure in my bladder. But the real urgency that I am going to wet myself comes from a stinging pressure at the tip of my penis. So, I waited until I felt this and pried open my pee hole with my fingers, much wider than it opens naturally when i pee. By looking at videos of myself peeing I noticed the urethra does not actually open much no matter how hard I am urinating. If urine was actually there it would come splattering  out all over. Nope, nothing happened. I even took a picture of my open pee hole, and there was no pee or anything but a glimpse of a fraction of an inch inside the opening. 

I was unaware that a females bladder shape is different from a males, but it makes sense because they need room for their reproductive organs.

22 hours ago, ControlFreak said:

This is true of course, it is never acceptable to just urinate in public. However, it is much easier for a male to conceal what they are doing because they are only exposing their penis, rather than needing to pull their pants down and squat. 

If in fact women seem to need to rush to the toilet it could be because they had to hold it as long as they can, until the last second. 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Absolutely no idea. 

what I do know - Women have the best post-hold release… where I end up peeing a strong jet of pee for more than a minute, some of the wonderful ladies I have enjoyed this with have shared one trait.. when they burst it is an absolute waterfall. The pee generally lasts shorter, but it comes out by the bucket…. 

even if volume held is less in average than us men, I still have to give this one to the Women 💦💦🙌❤️

Guest AromaticPee
On 6/7/2022 at 10:32 PM, Kiwi_Rebecca_C said:

If anyone has ever had a holding contest between the opposite sex what were the results?

OHHH. I get it. You want me to write about a holding contest I had. ... Welp, there is one that really stood out in my mind. It was kind of an impromptu holding contest, but it was still between me and a girl.

-----------------------------------------

Back when I was 22 or so, Willow Drake invited Stella, Dahlia, and I to her parents' house. When we arrived, the first thing we noticed was that her parents were dry humping, paying no attention to us whatsoever. Then, Willow emerged from her room naked. "Madame Willow," her mom said, "would you please go back in your room--"

"Uhhhh... Mother..." Willow hesitated, putting her index fingertips together, "there are some guests here... and... they like seeing me this way."

The Drakes all blushed as they looked at us, then at themselves. "Oh, Willow," her dad said, "I never expected a boy to come to the Drake estate." He obviously saw the boner I got from Willow's nude body, which made me blush harder than them.

"Father!" Willow exclaimed. "These people aren't some random perverts! They're my friends!" She blushed even harder than I did, then turned around and said to the three of us, her friends, "I am so sorry, everyone. My parents aren't quick to recognize guests. That especially applies to other males!"

"It's okay," I reassured the Drakes. "I'm Tom Clover, the autistic boy among us three."

"Well, I'm glad you're here, Sire Tom," said Willow's mom, gratuitously. "We could use someone who can't get sick from things..." ...did she believe that vaccines caused autism? Because... uh, they don't, unfortunately for her.

I was humbled by her misconception, and blushed even harder. "Uh... thanks, Ms. Drake. Hehehehe. Anyway..." I motioned toward Stella-- "this is Stella Penelope. She's less experienced at videogames, but she tries her hardest."

"Hello! Y'ello!" Stella cheerfully said. She walked over and shook Willow's parents' hands. "I really hope you remember how my surname's pronounced!" she giggled.

"Lastly," I said, motioning towards the final girl, "this gal is called Dahlia Snickerdoodle. ... I don't think she's ready to share her thoughts yet, but she's fighting that urge."

Dahlia actually stood still in front of Willow's parents. "Something about those two and this place really makes me wanna be potty trained," she coyly whispered to me. "Like, I don't feel very comfortable just doing my business like at Stella's place or back at home. And I don't wanna ask if it's okay to pee anywhere other than the house's potty."

"Um... Madame Dahlia, I saw your lips moving," said Willow's mom. "Allow me to answer your question."

"No! It's not what you think it is!" Dahlia teared up immensely. It was horrible, and I sympathized with her completely.

"I saw you mention something about... a bathroom...? Well, there is one up on the second floor and one in the basement."

"...you mean there's two potty rooms?"

"Yes, if that's how you'd like to remember it. Oh, and if they're both occupied--"

"...I can hold it. That's what someone else once said to me!"

"No. I've heard of your beliefs."

"Wha-... what... are you talking about?! I-i-i'm not against potties! Hehehehe!"

"... you can go on the tile floor or in the garbage bin. Madame Willow will also set up a special place for you."

"A potty room to myself?" It was very much embarrassing how Dahlia was acting like she was more delicate than usual...

"No," Willow's mom said.

"A bedpan made for me?"

"NO."

"Uhhhhhh... do I hafta go on sheets of paper like some sorta dog? ... No? What do... you have in mind, then...?"

"...Actually, Madame Dahlia, my own daughter has told me all about you and your friends."

"S-stop clowning around, I beg of you!"

"Are you even listening to me?!" Dahlia shouted.

"Yes, I am." Willow's mom calmly told Dahlia.

"You're not judging my habits?!"

"Of course not, Madame Dahlia! Are you serious?"

"......FINE. I'll tell all of you my most shameful secret... my kinkiest secret," Dahlia admitted. "I'm not potty trained. Never have been, never will be."

"Hmmm. My daughter told me as much." Willow's mom contemplated. "Well, anyway, we're going to be away for a few weeks. Madame Willow, give your friends a tour of this place. I'm sure they would love to have a look around. Then, you can have all the fun you want for the time we're out."

"Okay, Mother," Willow said. "Sorry for not telling you more, Mother."

"It's okay, Willow," said Mr. Drake. "Just keep Tom in check, okay?"

"I'll try..." Willow said, "but we can get unbelievably raunchy at times."

"We both know." Her dad got off the couch. "And we're both gonna miss you, Willow." Then her parents hugged her.

"I'll miss you too." Willow obviously wanted to get her parents out and about before she played with us.

Soon enough, they drove out and Willow waved to them from the windows. After her parents were out of sight, she closed all the blinds in the room, turned the lights on, then blushed. "I am so sorry for everything you just heard," she said. "My parents are an inconsiderate couple when it comes to privacy. They're so nosy on so many occasions... even when I go to the bathroom!"

"It's okay, Willow," I said. "My foster parents often thought I was troublesome, especially in bathrooms. Therefore, it made sense to keep an eye on me at improper times."

"Wait... you mentioned foster parents. Who were your biological ones?"

"Uhhhhh..." I was torn on telling the truth or lying about actually having biological parents.

Dahlia cleared it up against my own will: "Tom's told me he's from a science lab. He vaguely remembers that part."

"So, Tom," Stella reasoned, "that makes it sound like your biological mom had an unplanned birthing when making some kind of... chemical mixture. Is that right? Or is Dahlia missing something?"

Again, Dahlia cleared up everything. "I'm pretty sure he said something about being..." she brought us close together and whispered... "a mad scientist's genetic experiment."

The other girls pushed us away and gasped. Stella put her hands to her mouth, closed her eyes, and let out a muffled scream before running to the nearest door she remembered seeing. Willow said, "No... that's not right... it couldn't be... you're joking, Dahlia!"

"I'm sorry, everyone!" Dahlia teared up. "But it's what he said to me! And it was all on his 14th birthday! ... I just wanted to cheer him up..." then she cried.

"LOOK, I'M SORRY, TOO!" I yelled. "I..."

"STOP!" Stella yelled back. "STOP THIS MADNESS!" She slowly walked back to me and whimpered, "Clovie-wovie, why even try to cling on to that fantasy? Why would you ostracize yourself in such a scary fashion? ... Why?!"

Willow didn't quite recover from the shock of my story, but she tried to console everyone, including myself. "I just don't believe it, Tommy," she told me in melancholy, "but if what Dahlia said is true... I don't know how it can be explained." She passed a bit of gas before saying, "Come with me, Tommy... I want to hear your side of the story... then I can discern the truth. And I'll try to get in a holding contest before bed."

"Uh... okay," I said. Then I told the others, "You two can stay here and explore each other's bodies. Willow and I'll be doing our own exploring."

"Okay, Tom!" replied Dahlia. "I'm gonna find something to put in my coochie!" We all laughed, and it lightened us up.

Willow led me upstairs to a fairly large room. "Whoa..." I said. The room had a bed, a fan, and a urinal.

"Welcome to my personal room, Tommy!" she said. "Now, then... do you want me to cover up myself?"

"Sure..." I admitted. "...your nudity complicates things."

"Okay." She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. "Tell me your side of the story."

I closed my eyes, then I told her everything I remembered about that day, including the stuff about Kirby and strawberry marshmallows.

"...you just elaborated Dahlia's version of the story..." she whispered. "I'm still scarred from that one, but... at least I have your source."

I wept as I opened my eyes and said, "Thank you, Willow... for understanding how I feel..."

We hugged each other tightly, and she passed some gas, which made us both blush. But we still hugged tightly, making her fart more...

"So..." I began, "about the holding contest..."

"Oh, I almost forgot!" she whispered. "Thanks for reminding me, Tommy." She stopped hugging me and let the towel drop to the floor. "...do you wanna wear clothes or take on the contest naked?"

"Uhhh... I'm sure I'd like to keep clothes on. ... And you?"

"I'll make this a level playing field. Wait here while I get lingerie and diuretics."

A few minutes later, she returned with a bra and two bottles of diuretic drink. She handed me the bottles. "Um, Willow?" I asked as I tried to hand her one of the bottles. "What about your panties? You know lingerie means a bra and panties."

"Now, I know this might sound crazy," she said as she put on the bra, "but I don't wear panties when I can help it. My nieces think the act of not wearing panties helps prevent yeast infections when asleep."

"Okay... so what're panties for?" I wanted to make sure she wore panties.

"The only reason I wear panties in public is to cover up the... uh, vulva." She took the bottle I offered her.

"But lace panties still show a bit of the vulva, right?"

She blushed. "Yeah... they kinda do. ... And did you know that people also make lace panties for men?"

It was my turn to blush. "... Now I do." We both laughed, then after a while I asked, "Well? Should I strip from the waist down?"

"Go ahead, Tommy." She entered the room and locked the door by means I didn't know. "Let's do this bottomless!"

"Okay..." I sat on her bed and doffed my pants, boxers, socks, and shoes. My erect penis showed itself, yearning to shoot out whatever sexy fluids built up inside. Meanwhile, Willow was taking great pains to resist touching her vulva. Perhaps the sight of my penis made her clitoris beg to be stimulated, even pinched, by something, and Willow regarded this as an urge that mustn't take over.

"Ohhh, Tommy... what a nice dick you have..." she swore.

"Language." I said. "Dahlia calls it a joystick, I call it a penis."

"I don't really care what it's called," she whispered. "That sexy thing of yours is something that I'll readily shove in one of my holes."

"...which one...?"

"It depends on whether you want me to get pregnant. If you don't, then please use my butthole as your cum dumpster."

"C-cum dumpster?!" I was startled a bit.

"It's my way of saying I wanna eff."

"You wanna eff who?"

"Tommy, listen..." she sighed. "I want your di... penis inside me. That's what I mean when I say I wanna eff... oooooh... it makes me sooo hooornyyy..."

"Do you want to do it after the holding contest or beforehand?" I asked.

"You know what, Tommy? Sex can wait. Let's toast to something."

"Okay..." I thought long and hard before saying, "Let's toast to... uhhh... Kirby."

"All right." She undid our bottle caps and said, "Here's to that cute little pink marshmallow you call Kirby!"

"Here's to Kirby." I responded.

We both said "Cheers," touched our diuretic bottles with each other, then quaffed the whole concoctions before I stood up.

I immediately noticed Willow marching in place, a sign that she was desperate and starting to potty dance. I was tempted to join in because I was desperate too, but first I asked her, "Is it okay to clench my penis?"

"Um, no?" she chuckled and smiled. That meant I had to do something else.

"What can I do to hold it in, then?" I asked, squeezing my legs and keeping my eyes shut.

"You can do a little potty dance, like I'm doing. Or you can keep doing what you're doing. Maybe cross your legs a WEE bit... pun intended. Hehe."

That's it! I had to cross my legs to hold in my pee! ... But it felt so painful, I wanted to release it all! Aaaagh! I was torn between lengthening the holding contest with Willow and pushing out all the... pollutants... within my sobbing bladder!

Eventually, I said, "......Willow, c-c-cover your ears."

"Yessir!" Willow playfully said.

"...Are your ears covered, Willow?" I opened my eyes to Willow still marching in place, hands to her ears. Good. "I don't want you to hear this..." I mouthed. Then I moved away from her and adjusted so my penis was facing a wall next to the urinal. "B-but you can try to watch."

"What's so terrible about the sound you're about to make, Tommy?" she asked. "Is it ear-piercing?"

"N-n-no... it might make you pee at the same time as me!"

"OH. Well, in that case..." she uncovered her ears and hopped from foot to foot. "...get on with it already, Tommy..."

"Gimme a sec, Willow..."

*psssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... haaaaaaaaaaa..." I sighed. My relief was absolutely ecstatic. My urinary system thanked me fervently as I closed my eyes again. "Haaaaaa..." I might have blushed at that moment, maybe even passed out, but I certainly couldn't care less. Emptying my bladder felt like it was on cloud nine.

... aaaand I forgot Willow was watching me blast the wall with my gloriously smelly nectar. A single "Wow..." from her was all it took for me to open my eyes and realize she was still there, crossing her legs. "That's so erotic, it's stimulating my clitoris from afar! How much pee is in that magic bladder of yours, anyway?" Her comments made me turn a deep shade of red on the face and buttcheeks...

After thirty seconds, my pee stream died down, slowly but steadily. "...Ohhhhh... Ohhhh... Oh my gosh. ... If I had to pee THAT bad, and you haven't even leaked yet... does that mean..."

"Y-y-y-yup! C'mere for a moment." I shambled over to her, weakened from the ordeal my urinary system went through. "Watch closely, listen closely. I won the contest, and you peed on my walls--"

"Dahlia says that all walls are made to be peed on. ... Urinals are just walls with drains..."

"...well, Tommy... I'm gonna pee on YOU for a change." *pfffffft* "E-e-even my pent-up gas agrees with me! Hehe! ... do you wanna jerk off to the sensation?"

"Masturbate, you mean? ... Um... sure." I slowly laid down on the floor, face up.

"Ohhhhh. You want me to pee on your bell-end, is that correct?"

I nodded slowly.

"You sure?"

Again, I nodded.

"Okay. Heeeeeere goes!"

*PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Willow peed even more forcefully than I did! And the stream only lasted ten seconds before dying down! I stroked my penis a lot underneath this stream, and my envy for girls' privates skyrocketed. She plopped down on my penis just as I came! And she looked more ecstatic than me, too. "Ohhhhhhhhhh... Tommy... I couldn't resist the urge to sit down after such a naughty waterfall! ... And you came in my vagina, too?! ................ Ohhhhhhhh... this might as well be my favorite sex session ever! ... Seriously, I might rush us both into the shower and finger myself in there... maybe even try to taste it... ohhhh..." she leaned closer and closer, then she said, "You might have peed for longer, Tommy, but you can't deny the strength of my geyser!"

We kissed each other, then... *pfffffffft* she farted. "Willow," I asked, "If your parents ever come into your room--"

"Ohhh, Tommy..." she moaned, "no one comes in here but me. They'll never be the wiser to smell my room! And I got a boy's scent on my walls... that's a big win-win for me!" *pfffffffffffffft*

"I... guess it is... hehehe..."

We kissed each other again, then the room's doorknob rattled. "Hey, Willow," I heard Dahlia say, "What're you doing with Tom? I want in on this."

"Uhh... making out?" I said.

"Ooooh... that REALLY makes me wanna barge in. You know I love making out!" Stella cooed. "And do I smell pee? Ew..." We all stifled our laughter until Willow got off me and unlocked the door. When Stella and Dahlia came in, Willow was visibly dripping cum from her vulva. Then we laughed and had a big orgy in Willow's room. We all slept together, fainted from the pleasure, happily ever after.

The End.

So, when it comes to pee-holding, how long one holds it depends not on the gender, but on the person themselves...

Guest AromaticPee
1 hour ago, wettingman said:

Damn you wtite a lot of words. 

What can I say besides... someone told me I have a knack for storytelling.

On 6/8/2022 at 5:32 AM, Kiwi_Rebecca_C said:

However some of my female friends have said that they leak as well especially while exercising, and although that never happens to me I think that's somewhat common so who knows

Most girls have probably had one or two experiences where we coughed or sneezed or jumped or ran and found out our bladders were just a little bit too full for that ☺️

In pregnacy it’s very common and after giving birth a few times those leaks are usually there to stay. 

Most statistics mention numbers between 25 and 40% of women above child brearing age have some level of stress incontinence. But those numbers don’t include the women who only leak occasionally, the women who lie about it and the women who go to the toilet way too often to prevent these accidents.

I think a large majority of moms are susceptible to these leaks. 

I was in the group who always went to pee so my bladder remained empty and I wouldn’t wet my undies on a sneeze. Then I started to discover that these leaks were actually turning me on, so now I don’t go to the bathroom too often. Full bladder sneeze in the right mood is just hot 💦🥰