Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Becoming more leaky after intentional wetting

So recently I've found that I leak far more often than usual. I paid no mind to it for a while but just the other day I was getting off when some pee slipped out without me even meaning to.

I realized that after every time I've intentionally wet myself (while clothed) I seemed much more leak-prone than before. As if I've retained my mind to be more open to letting go. I certainly don't mind, but it could potentially make longer holds for the sake of bladder bulging a tad bit challenging.

I have an appointment in a couple of hours and was thinking about holding for the entirity of it, but with how much I've been leaking in recent holds, I'm undecided. On one hand, it would be really hot. But of course, I'm not the biggest fan of ending up fully wetting myself in such a public space. (personally, public wetting is hot to watch, but not as hot when I'm the one doing it lol)

You probably just weakened your bladder's sphincter with all that holding and the worn-out muscles just can't hold the pee back like usual lol. Body over mind lol. 

I definitely had occasions where I 100% thought I was holding on clamped shut yet leaks would slip out regardless lol. Not always in the ideal place either 😒😒

It's normal to leak easier after long hold, because bladder muscles are tired and weaker. I have regular unintentional leaks every time afer I was holding it intentionally for a long time before that. Especially after all day omo activities, holding multiple times in a row. Next day I usually have almost urge incontinence symptoms and often had to run to the bathroom and not always even make it on time. And even before I became regular bedwetter, I had occasional bed wetting incidents after all day holds. Bladder muscles were so weak, that full bladder didn't wake me up to use a bathroom.

• 2 months later...

yep I'm leakier than I used to be too, although for me that's mostly because I developed overactive bladder for unrelated reasons. especially after doing consecutive big holds, I'll sometimes get drips and dribbles without really noticing, or lose a spurt when I get slightly desperate but would usually be able to hold. Just embrace the leaks, take a break from holding and maybe do some kegels, as long as you stay within safe limits your bladder will bounce back.

2 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

yep I'm leakier than I used to be too, although for me that's mostly because I developed overactive bladder for unrelated reasons. especially after doing consecutive big holds, I'll sometimes get drips and dribbles sometimes without really noticing, or lose a spurt when I get slightly desperate but would usually be able to hold. Just embrace the leaks, take a break from holding and maybe do some kegels, as long as you stay within safe limits your bladder will bounce back.

I do think that wetting yourself a lot over a concentrated period of time can train your brain/body to, as you said, be more open to letting go temporarily. If you take a break from wetting this usually goes away

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)

Space out your holds until your holding muscles recover from the last hold. You'll know once they've fully recovered, as peeing will feel the same as it did before the hold, while before you've recovered it will feel a bit different.

I did notice that after many wettings sitting in the bathtub in shorts, underwear, etc., this makes it start coming out if I sit in the bathtub while really desperate, as if my body is trained to recognize that as a place to pee. But only if, even the morning pee in this position I have to pee voluntarily. Also I haven't been doing as many wettings lately so I think this might be decreasing.