Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Crotch Holding

Despite it being a rare thing to capture, it's also the type of content that could fall foul of the first rule of the forum guidelines - "Consent is always required".

"Involving non-consenting individuals in your fetish in any way is strictly prohibited. This includes: Posting or requesting photos or videos recorded without a person’s knowledge or consent. Including, but not limited to: Non-staged voyeur / hidden camera clips."

https://www.omorashi.org/guidelines/

8 hours ago, Zipzop said:

Despite it being a rare thing to capture, it's also the type of content that could fall foul of the first rule of the forum guidelines - "Consent is always required".

"Involving non-consenting individuals in your fetish in any way is strictly prohibited. This includes: Posting or requesting photos or videos recorded without a person’s knowledge or consent. Including, but not limited to: Non-staged voyeur / hidden camera clips."

There's countless vids of people filming their desperate friends and just having fun doing so, and the other person consenting to having the vid uploaded. No one said it had to be creepy voyeur vids.

38 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

There's countless vids of people filming their desperate friends and just having fun doing so, and the other person consenting to having the vid uploaded. No one said it had to be creepy voyeur vids.

There's also some short videos from Tumblr or Twitter where people record themselves being stuck in traffic jams etc. involving crotch holding. So yeah, I don't see the need to yell about rules and consent violation every time someone is asking abut non-stages videos.

9 hours ago, Zipzop said:

Meant to downvote 😆 

On 6/8/2022 at 6:45 PM, SpaceWonderer said:

There's also some short videos from Tumblr or Twitter where people record themselves being stuck in traffic jams etc. involving crotch holding. So yeah, I don't see the need to yell about rules and consent violation every time someone is asking abut non-stages videos.

Nobody was yelling about anything, @Zipzop was only politely reminding everyone about the consent rules which are a big part of this website.   I think we can all agree that there are non-staged videos out there that don't violate the consent rules of this website

On 6/9/2022 at 7:28 PM, Chris_P_Bacon said:

@ZipzopI think we can all agree that there are non-staged videos out there that don't violate the consent rules of this website

I agree with that. Though my point also was that it's unnecessary and annoying when random people (as I understand Zipzop isn't mod or admin, right?) put on "rules police" hat, when no rules violation actually happened. It's like annoying coworker who is your peer but acts like a manager. I'd say let's leave such warnings for moderators, unless an actual violation was done.

Edited by SpaceWonderer (see edit history)