Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee shy AND desperate; the worst combinations

Alright, everybody pee shy gather; I was answering a post just earlier and it kind of reminded me. I've been looking back and thinking of my peeing habits outside and I've come to the conclusion that I can be very pee shy. I don't usually have an issue going to the bathroom or hell wetting myself, but I find certain public bathrooms I can't go. Specifically, what inspired me to write this post is a couple days ago, I went to watch a movie with a bunch of my friends, male and female. Obviously, after the movie has ended, everyone has to go. I've been bursting at my seats for at least half an hour so I know I have to go quick. I get to the bathroom, theres obviously a line both ways of me. I struggle into the bathroom stall only to find it exposes a decent bit of my ankles + slight bit of my legs (which, lets face it, is basically every stall in America, or at least where I live). I know right outside, very close to my stall, are like 10 people including 2 of my friends and another who just finished and is waiting for us outside. I only pushed out spurts as if I was squeezing out pee despite being incredibly full. After like a solid minute of silence without any pee hitting the toilet water, I was so embarrassed from the people waiting outside that I pulled my panties up which is exactly when I just felt a bunch of pee just escape me. I sat back down and it was silent. I left the stall only to instantly be hit by the desperation that brought me there and stood by the tissue dispenser pretending I had something stained on my clothes until I was the last one in the bathroom and hastily peed the rest out. 

I never thought of myself as pee-shy ever before, but this one kind of reminded me of many other similar incidents. 

Am I just weird or do other pee-shy people have experiences like this? Whats the norm for you guys? 

I'm not that pee-shy but really really shy to ask and it's horrible because you try to resist and hold it on and on... but there comes a point where you just can't hold it any longer and when you say it, beeing about to burst, nobody feels like looking for a bathroom immediately... and if you insist and admit that you just can't wait no one understands why if it's so extremely urgent that you're about to piss yourself you haven't said anything before. And every embarrasing experience like that makes you even more shy.